Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else concerned by "accidents will happen" and "eternal flame" ? These weird tweets with YouTube songs
....what accident will happen, sockbro??
The thing is that these people feel that nothing will stop them and they can do whatever they want. They don’t care about the law. It’s beneath them. They don’t care about other people. They’re nothing to them. So, I think that it’s high time both of them faced the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope Alice and the girls enjoy Independence Day. Ioan’s independence is coming…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 7
True but the crime was actually the same
And Sockbro's actively trying to identify and dox them. If he does actually manage to correctly identify them, there could be problems. There are enough misogynists out there attacking and killing random women so someone actively trying to identify and dox someone (presumed to be a woman) that they've already threatened to kill...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This cracked me up….erm Hi Alice 👋🏻 (I guess if your head (eyes) are in a spin trying to keep up with multiple SM platforms you are going to slip up from time to time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

2AAD6F70-DD1C-4DDC-A288-758B047F3D9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sorry, I just have to vent:
It has been two motherfucking years, you bleeping crazy bleep! Just bleeping go do something with your bleeping life, unglue yourself from this insane fucked up cycle of fuckideness you insane witch arent you bleeping bored with that tit and yourself?!? Fo something different for a change, seriously!
Sorry everybody, feeling better now and can carryon reading
My thoughts exactly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This cracked me up….erm Hi Alice 👋🏻 (I guess if your head (eyes) are in a spin trying to keep up with multiple SM platforms you are going to slip up from time to time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

View attachment 1391529
"Do you want a bleeping fight? Oh, that brought a tear in my eye..."

bleeping hell - are you a hard man or not? Make your mind up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here’s a whopper!

ETA context sorry. She’s so fast and I expect the whole post will come down so I’m working quickly haha View attachment 1390585
Wow! So she admits the GFM is for the TRO! NOT divorce…

Funny in the court docs in June 17th she tells Ioan she is taking the girls for 2 weeks vacation to the seaside and has rented a cottage in Devon.

Lastly, all her BS about him not speaking to the kids. In her own email to his mother she states that Ioan spoke to Ella today. Email was 2/9/22. She lies about everything.

Reactions: 20
And Sockbro's actively trying to identify and dox them. If he does actually manage to correctly identify them, there could be problems. There are enough misogynists out there attacking and killing random women so someone actively trying to identify and dox someone (presumed to be a woman) that they've already threatened to kill...
It’s equally dangerous if he makes a mistake and exposes the wrong person. Of course, these minor details are irrelevant to them.

I don't understand it either. I comment here because if Alice sees this it is because she is intentionally seeking it out. I feel like that Alice Evans Abuses account is just prodding her for a reaction. It's the definition of a troll.
I understand why some people feel the need to comment. But it’s something I wouldn’t do. Any interaction with someone who is clearly not well is only going to make things worse for everyone involved.

Reactions: 15
very nasty post, of course it's "lovely"
View attachment 1390970
The first part about begging to be her friend, isn't that what you tell a 1st grader who comes home and tells you:"... Suzie doesn't want to be my friend anymore, she just wants to hang from the monkey bars and show the boys her underwear..."These people are so bleeping lame.

Reactions: 10
I'm trying to picture that made up face and singing silly songs and a word to adequately describe it... Tedious. Yes. Tedious. I'm sure he would much rather have seen his children acting like children. Than her. Acting like a child. A big, overgrown baby of a child.
Now, I can't get the thought of what she must have looked and sounded like singing out of my mind. Glad I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. The way she purses her lips when she talks is bad enough. I can imagine when she sings it's even worse. It probably made his eyes and ears bleed.🥴🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.