Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans thread #114 Every day I am thankful I am not Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the rules so we can keep our threads!
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Countdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order court hearing:

Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Recap:

Alice bowed down to Bianca's ability to predict the future, because impressively B managed to post a photo two years ago taking the mick out of 2022 Alice's clown makeup. But Alice can't see properly in the mirror - her eyes only work to read Tattle and reply to comments on her Instagram which don't agree that her word is gospel - so don't mock her.

Meanwhile, SockBro is over on the other social medium swinging dramatically between threatening violence and crying like a girl due to being so moved by someone appreciating Alice's acting skills. Let him off, it doesn't happen very often.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Alice has a point: look at this
Screenshot_20220704-172857_Instagram.jpg

on the week of their 14th wedding anniversary and the kids birthdays she posted a pic with red lipstick, red wine, full frame glasses AND mentions hair. How much more can you mock poor Alice 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I've had a thought about Ioan and Monaco.....

I think it is actually more likely that he would take ME to Monaco than Alice.

And I've never met him.

So she's got no chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Thanks @Mrsoh for the new thread! 🥰(y)
Congrats @BingoFlamingo & @Citney for the new title! 🥳🤩😘:m
Thanks @StoneMountain as always for those important links & the clock! ❤🌹
Thanks @Jemadah for the recap! 🤣❤ If I may? 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Still catching up properly on the last thread 🏃‍♀️& still have RL stuff I'm supposed to be doing. 🤭

I've had a thought about Ioan and Monaco.....

I think it is actually more likely that he would take ME to Monaco than Alice.

And I've never met him.

So she's got no chance.
BIB - bastard said he was taking me. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice has a point: look at this
View attachment 1391712
on the week of their 14th wedding anniversary and the kids birthdays she posted a pic with red lipstick, red wine, full frame glasses AND mentions hair. How much more can you mock poor Alice 😭
B also posted some photos of herself as a baby in the garden. Alice was also a baby once and also has been in the garden.

I mean she was clearly mocking Alice even as a small child.

• Haha
Reactions: 91
@tropeonarope
Tbh, I wasn’t referencing this, but the Fizzbop claims that we, Tattlers, have been dissing her ‘RACE’ on here (Alice’s own caps lock of course’).

Racially, she’s oh-so-Caucasian. She doesn’t get to cry racism.

In terms of her background (which isn’t race), Alice is at least 3/4 Welsh. That’s neither here nor there really. She’s extremely anti-Welsh and I hate
her for it. But I would never call that racism. It just isn’t. There are Welsh-speakers and Welsh nationals of lots of different racial backgrounds.
No-one is less Welsh. Well, Alice is. We don’t want her, thanks. England and the US can fight it out between themselves over who has to have her.
BIB - we don't want her either! :sneaky:

@Bridgeofsighs
She said they don't like 'gogs' ie people from North Wales like her dad.

Yeah, I don't think that was the reason they didn't like AE somehow. Don't think Bianca has Welsh blood but they like her!
BIB - Gill knew a Narc bleep when she saw one. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was going to type that surely malice can't go any lower but the tail end of the last thread proved otherwise. She's not got much lower to go but by Alice's standards that's a hell of a long way to go

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Socko said 'What is funny is that you don't ever deny being trolls!! It's almost like you are proud of it. The tides WILL turn, and you all will turn to scum! I*t is just true. I have seen oy happen time and time before! SCUM!!!

I preferred GRUFFUDD!!! Socko. I think s/he is referring to the Turd Troll Workers Union here and yes I am proud to be a member. In fact, I am going to ask our employer if he can take the member that trolls the most on his next freebie holiday as a thank you. It's the least he could do.

Also, why is Socko tweeting like a pantomine villain?!

PS mAlice will hate this thread title because we are all supposed to be jealous of her and have been for 20 years. Wel jel of that clown??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Personally I can't wait til I turn to scum (sorry, I mean SCUM!) Being a human is overrated, so bring it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well it's 9am on 4th July in LA. I'm sure the dog has been walked already and the girls are up and dressed and have been fed a healthy breakfast by their mother who has a fun filled day of activities ahead....

Oh actually no.

Alice is having one of those "can't get out of bed days" because she was pissed and tweeting til 5am.

Feed yourself a potato kids and don't step in the dog tit.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Socko said 'What is funny is that you don't ever deny being trolls!! It's almost like you are proud of it. The tides WILL turn, and you all will turn to scum! I*t is just true. I have seen oy happen time and time before! SCUM!!!

I preferred GRUFFUDD!!! Socko. I think s/he is referring to the Turd Troll Workers Union here and yes I am proud to be a member. In fact, I am going to ask our employer if he can take the member that trolls the most on his next freebie holiday as a thank you. It's the least he could do.

Also, why is Socko tweeting like a pantomine villain?!

PS mAlice will hate this thread title because we are all supposed to be jealous of her and have been for 20 years. Wel jel of that clown??
I didn’t even know she existed 20 years ago. In fact, I didn’t know she existed a year ago. Damn you, Evans. I guess you’re finally famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry guys, I didn’t want to mention Monte Carlo, we paid trolls have a strict no talking about the troll salary/holidays rule. Oopsies…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sticking this behind a spoiler, I’ve probably been listening to too many Podcasts, but… Warning, dark thoughts.

Mothers are statistically far more likely to kill their daughters (according to several Podcasts) and men and women are about equal when it comes to who commits filicide the most.

“That woman” has already got mAlices husband, the Narc rage at the thought of her and Yo “getting my daughters” (when she doesn’t even “allow” visitation) is a serious concern when coupled with her addictions (I’m convinced she isn’t just abusing alcohol at this point) and increasingly unhinged behaviour, which just keeps getting worse, because shes so off her tits all the time that she’s misunderstanding the most basic things.

Listening to these long, detailed casts of what happened in the run up, it’s like, ✅ ✅✅ for mAlice.

Obviously and thankfully it’s still very rare, but last night I listened to one about a man who dropped his daughter off a bridge into a river after a police chase, and for some reason my mind just flicked to mAlice. It was such a random, spontaneous, not remotely thought out thing to do, which is pretty much her 90% of the time.

Im fairly sure my mother would have done something horrific to us if there’d been even a hint of a PRO and custody being lost.

So I wouldn’t discount any thoughts of seriously extreme and disturbing behaviour in the run up. She is text book so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.