Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right - they have the same enforcement power. If they wanted to get her, they could. For some reason, they don’t. Maybe they’re waiting until 8/2? I genuinely have no clue. But that warning letter she got from Ioan’s attorney was not a shot across the bow. It was a legit threat. She’s far into violation land. It’s just a matter what they’re going to do and when.
BIB - she got lucky as Ioan is decent kind & gentle & I think he's held back for fear of further estrangement from his girls. I'm hoping come Aug 2nd he'll throw everything he has at her (legally) even if that means she gets slung in jail because unless she's finally held accountable for her multiple breaches of the TRO (incl' this latest vile attack on B) then it's not worth the paper it's printed on as she won't stop anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Brief Recap - AE took a jokey picture and caption from here of BW with smeared makeup and cut out the caption and posted it on her Instagram with this text.

"This is my husband’s girlfriend trying to take Ty he piss out of me when I had been hit by a rock so large I never thought I’d cone through. And because I can’t see, I sometimes don’t get my make-up right. I know this happens. I didn’t feel you noticed. But now I know so maybe I’m too old to be posting pics like that, eh. Thanks for the warning. I hope you have a great life laughing at people you think are not as cool as you and don’t worry - I am giving up my entire career to make sure our kids grow up balanced, thoughtful, creative, and courageous. Good luck to both of you in. Your endeavors."

Also

My understanding is the TRO has the same teeth as the PRO - the PRO basically copper fastens the TRO. Therefore - at what point will she be arrested? I expect her to carry on like this until there are some real consequences, whether she has a PRO or not. August 2 won't make much difference imo.
I have never seen anyone continue to shoot themselves in the foot as often as this stupid witch does. I wonder if Ioan’s lawyers have a pool going. Or maybe Alice TRO Violations Bingo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
There's 4 weeks to go before the next court appearance. IMO there isn't a snowballs chance in hell that she will turn up.
A. No way she is going to let Yo see her in her current state (am not sympathising in any way shape or form but it must physically hurt if she sees pics of them together because he looks soo happy and B always looks incredible)
B. She hasn't got a bleeping leg to stand on so what's the bloody point anyway.
C. She will self sabotage (what me and my friend do and joke about, when you know you've got something really important the next day you stay up too late and get fucked up the night before)
D. Sticks fingers in ears and pretend it's not happening.

And the really scary thing is we are still 4 weeks out. What the duck is actually going to happen when she realises she's actually done. This is it. This is the day. And she's done such a monumental job of bleeping it up every step of the way. Well done you stupid stupid woman. She has ruined the rest of her life. I would like to say she deserves it but can't bring myself to as I always believe that you can change things.

Edit, missed an apostrophe and I can't have that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1386432

Just scrolling through malices Instagram and came across this little gem. Literally the only truths in this are
1. "They're clearly besotted with each other"
And
2. "Mail online, you were wrong. You lied.
Wait, does she really think the ‘hot guys’ asking her out in her Instagram DMs are REAL??? AAHAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!! Let me guess Alice, they’re all surgeons, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Another nice piece of evidence against Alice for the PRO. Everything she does now has consequences. She seems determined to not only harm Ioan and Bianca, but harm herself and the girls as well. Has she ever given an ounce of thought to how her behavior is harming her children? Because it is. So much.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wait, does she really think the ‘hot guys’ asking her out in her Instagram DMs are REAL??? AAHAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!! Let me guess Alice, they’re all surgeons, right?
They’re not *all* surgeons. Some are Disney executives!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am now bypassing the surgeons and going straight for the Generals! I love a man in uniform!. But I had no idea we had so many generals trapped in Nigeria who need money to get home! How could the United States Government lose so many visas? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Another nice piece of evidence against Alice for the PRO. Everything she does now has consequences. She seems determined to not only harm Ioan and Bianca, but harm herself and the girls as well. Has she ever given an ounce of thought to how her behavior is harming her children? Because it is. So much.

Beau?

they’re saying Bianca is male?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am now bypassing the surgeons and going straight for the Generals! I love a man in uniform!. But I had no idea we had so many generals trapped in Nigeria who need money to get home! How could the United States Government lose so many visas? 😱
HAAA! I forgot about the Generals!! Maybe that’s really where all of her GFM money is going! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine orchestrating this into Mail Online and your GFM doesn’t increase. The utter shame and humiliation.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What does she mean in her latest post with "BP"? I cant decide if Blood Pressure or Birth Prevention would be more ridiculous (not like I would agree with what is being done in Texas, but as often Alice is in general standing up for the right thing but is piss poor in explaining it because she tries to explain something she has no clue about)

Reactions: 13
Imagine orchestrating this into Mail Online and your GFM doesn’t increase. The utter shame and humiliation.
Imagine waking up this morning and realising.
Your house is going.
Your soon to be ex has a fantastic relationship with a beautiful woman.
You WILL lose your girls.
You're flat broke.
You are totally unemployable.
You've lost your looks.
You are an addict.
You have no friends.
I feel sad typing this to be honest. If it wasn't for the fact that this was all completely avoidable and that she has created this maelstrom all by herself I would actually feel sorry for her. Well I do actually because she has backed herself into a corner and if it was me I would be feeling absolutely desolate right now.

She's a tit show of a human being but she is still a human being and I just don't see how there is any way out of this for her and that is worrying.

Edit: I stuck the last para on to ease my own feelings.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Daily Mail readers ate something else!
Dm readers are beyond vile, 99% of the commentators are knuckle-dragging Neanderthals. I guess nothing more should be expected when they have daily headlines about which famous women aren’t wearing bras. 😑

Imagine waking up this morning and realising.
Your house is going.
Your soon to be ex has a fantastic relationship with a beautiful woman.
You WILL lose your girls.
You're flat broke.
You are totally unemployable.
You've lost your looks.
You are an addict.
You have no friends.
I feel sad typing this to be honest. If it wasn't for the fact that this was all completely avoidable and that she has created this maelstrom all by herself I would actually feel sorry for her. Well I do actually because she has backed herself into a corner and if it was me I would be feeling absolutely desolate right now.

She's a tit show of a human being but she is still a human being and I just don't see how there is any way out of this for her and that is worrying.
The thing thats still frustrating is that she could remedy so much of this, it shouldn’t be past the point of no return. I know her behaviour is appalling but part of me is willing her to get her tit together, if only for the girls. Its been such a self-fulfilling prophecy and she is so blinded to it.

Reactions: 20
I just don't understand... how can someone? Hell, all of you have figured it all out with Narcissistic tendancies and whatnot ... but I still can't process how someone can do something so vile, potentially not realising what they're interpreting, and then delete and post away as if nothing has happened.

Alice, you have annihilated the TRO. God, is there not one shred of decency within you that will apologise for that post?

I tell you, there's a lot of people who would respect you for admitting that you were wrong. You certainly were.
She will never apologise, re-think or acknowledge any of her failings which is why she is in this hideous mess of her own making. She ‘did a truth’ though in saying she basically sticks her fingers in her ears to ignore people. That’s a first!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.