Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve chosen a great weekend for a last minute get away! No wifi and the data is taking a bashing keeping up!! Wtf is wrong with the Malice supporters? Those comments before the post was quickly deleted early morning her time (probably got up to spew after all the booze) were frankly disgusting. Some of them are living in last century, he’s still married he can’t have a girlfriend. Jesus Christ get a grip! She absolutely saw that post here, which was funny as anything ICE! She’s so deranged she actually thought it was Bianca 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a proper dick

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The comments on her new post will not go well I fear..... well I don't actually fear it, the wee cnut deserves everything she gets!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Brief Recap - AE took a jokey picture and caption from here of BW with smeared makeup and cut out the caption and posted it on her Instagram with this text.

"This is my husband’s girlfriend trying to take Ty he piss out of me when I had been hit by a rock so large I never thought I’d cone through. And because I can’t see, I sometimes don’t get my make-up right. I know this happens. I didn’t feel you noticed. But now I know so maybe I’m too old to be posting pics like that, eh. Thanks for the warning. I hope you have a great life laughing at people you think are not as cool as you and don’t worry - I am giving up my entire career to make sure our kids grow up balanced, thoughtful, creative, and courageous. Good luck to both of you in. Your endeavors."

Also

My understanding is the TRO has the same teeth as the PRO - the PRO basically copper fastens the TRO. Therefore - at what point will she be arrested? I expect her to carry on like this until there are some real consequences, whether she has a PRO or not. August 2 won't make much difference imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just don't understand... how can someone? Hell, all of you have figured it all out with Narcissistic tendancies and whatnot ... but I still can't process how someone can do something so vile, potentially not realising what they're interpreting, and then delete and post away as if nothing has happened.

Alice, you have annihilated the TRO. God, is there not one shred of decency within you that will apologise for that post?

I tell you, there's a lot of people who would respect you for admitting that you were wrong. You certainly were.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah the comments are not applauding her for “standing up for women”
It’s all about last night lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’ll be going through fortune cookies and shaking that 8 Ball 🎱 to death … they can’t help you mad twit
mAlice probably bought a custom 8 ball so when she shakes it she always gets an answer she wants 😁
We can guess what answers she would order for it!

1656780615107.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone please repost the deleted picture malice posted on her IG last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don't understand... how can someone? Hell, all of you have figured it all out with Narcissistic tendancies and whatnot ... but I still can't process how someone can do something so vile, potentially not realising what they're interpreting, and then delete and post away as if nothing has happened.

Alice, you have annihilated the TRO. God, is there not one shred of decency within you that will apologise for that post?

I tell you, there's a lot of people who would respect you for admitting that you were wrong. You certainly were.
I’m gonna guess because she knows it was a complete misfire and that she, in her drunken state, was completely in the wrong. Classic “if I can’t see it, it didn’t happen” mindset.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

She just doesn't care.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
All guesswork, of course, but maybe Ioan has went softly on Alice because he knows how venomously/self-destructively she responds and knows about her dependencies, to put it kindly. And he was hoping she'd put on her big girl pants, eventually the penny would drop, and she'd sort her tit out.

She's still the mother of his children - he was in love with her, once, and it's very hard to walk away and hear about someone you once loved lashing out at people and not looking after themselves. All because you dared to walk a different path to theirs.

This is probably why consequences (eg, TRO) have taken so long (and/or maybe lawyers wanting to make coin spinning it all out). I am quite compassionate and have flashes of feeling sorry for complete arseholes at times. Most of the time I've regretted it.

But Alice has crossed a line now. Release the proverbial hounds at this hellbitch, Ioan. Even if she did make a mistake about Bianca's years-old Instagram post, some comments about Bianca were absolutely rotten. I even saw someone on the DM suggesting Bianca didn't have MS, or it wasn't as bad as she made out (who is this bleeping rude internet nobody - diagnosing another person they don't know?). WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING SORRY, ALICE?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All guesswork, of course, but maybe Ioan has went softly on Alice because he knows how venomously/self-destructively she responds and knows about her dependencies, to put it kindly. And he was hoping she'd put on her big girl pants, eventually the penny would drop, and she'd sort her tit out.

She's still the mother of his children - he was in love with her, once, and it's very hard to walk away and hear about someone you once loved lashing out at people and not looking after themselves. All because you dared to walk a different path to theirs.

This is probably why consequences (eg, TRO) have taken so long (and/or maybe lawyers wanting to make coin spinning it all out). I am quite compassionate and have flashes of feeling sorry for complete arseholes at times. Most of the time I've regretted it.

But Alice has crossed a line now. Release the proverbial hounds at this hellbitch, Ioan. Even if she did make a mistake about Bianca's years-old Instagram post, some comments about Bianca were absolutely rotten. WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING SORRY, ALICE?
She won't ever put on her big girl pants. I think she did make a mistake last night, and she needs to own up to it, but she won't.

Say. Sorry. Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.