Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
how did you get that pic to capture my actual facial expression on diagnosis lmao babes im so glad you’re feeling better as I said xx I feel like I’m in a fog all the time and it’s shit cause im not me … but gotta crack on xx
Lol, turd intuition! :poop::m😘 Oh sweetheart, it stinks it really does & your having to read that bitch harping on about herself when she isn't even diagnosed, calling herself a fucking F warrior. 🤬 Yeah, you do & you will because you're one strong woman & hopefully now your meds have been changed/tweaked you will slowly begin to see some improvements 🙏 be gentle with yourself & always remember you are much loved.
Sending you love & hugs,❤🌹xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Blurp

VIP Member
I do feel mean comparing her to any animal cause they do love unconditionally.. unless it’s a roaring lion 🦁 🙄😂
but Yey you know she’s a keeper when she’s taking the last drag of a fag before her wedding pic is being taken 😂 she’d probably given them to a flower girl to hold for her whilst max and paddy walked her down the aisle 😣😆
Nah, didn't want to waste any of that addiction-feeding alcohol for such a minor thing as wedding photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SusanC

VIP Member
Yo's nervous system was shot living with her. Glad he escaped.

AE: Succeeded in life despite way too many nasty people!

LOL. Her big success in life was getting IG to marry her. The nasty people? His mother and IG fans who didn't like her? 🤭
So do we think Olivier might come out and speak of their relationship once all this is done?
If he wanted to get rid of her and paid her off (as we suspect) is there anything stopping him from 'writing a tell-all'?

Reactions: 6

welp

VIP Member
You can ask sellers to delete feedback and since it was positive, I don't see why a seller wouldn't. It's feedback she has received. Her overall feedback number has not gone down, but there are several purchases/feedback now missing from what was showing over the weekend. Below is the feedback for the weekend. You can see today the last ones from Linda's Stuff are gone. Her overall feedback number went up by one (and that still stands) as she gone a single positive feedback yesterday or late Saturday.

View attachment 1373354
i can still see all of them - what has gone down are her purchases the past month, but they likely moved to the last 6 months category (and some moved from there to 12 months, and some from 12 months ago dropped out)

I don't see anything sketchy here tbh

ETA: you too, it seems, I'm slightly confused

Blurp

VIP Member
Scenario: Alice loses custody and all her money, is forced back to the UK and moves in with SockBro (SockBruv?) and Proudly Forced SIL. She and SockBruv (I'm sticking with that) fight over leadership of Bristol Massive. They end up fighting over control of the wifi password.

Playlist suggestions:

Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E
The Beatles - Paperback Writer
Billy Connolly - D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

lulooo

VIP Member
to be honest I don’t really have anyone that I could risk it not getting back to my mum. Everyone is very close knit and for that I feel very lucky but even if I told my future MIL which we are close I think she would worry and tell others so no I think I’m a bit on my own till I know for sure. 😔 thank you for your reply x
This is so very difficult for you, and i can imagine just how scared and worried you are. We are here to support you, distract you with comments and views on Alice’s complete and utter nonsense. Chat away if it helps you, we’re listening ❤😘

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Amusing ... she is quietly deleting some of her feedback from this month. She was at 18 yesterday ... today it's showing 13 for this month but her overall feedback number is the same, so it's not a question of the positive going down because she's gotten negatives or neutrals (she hasn't). Alice, there are screenshots, and people have seen them. You can try to hide it but frankly, trying to make it look like it was 13 purchases when 18 appared and when you are begging online for food ... tsk, tsk.

ETA: the deleted ones were from the high end designer seller ... some are still up but I expect those to go too.
can you even delete them? maybe they get deleted if you return the items?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Hey gang, I have been FURIOUSLY 🏃🏻‍🏃 trying to catch up since Sunday, (I havent been on properly since Thursday) as my little girl turned 3 and we had a massive Encanto themed party on Saturday. Since covid we haven’t been able to have the two families together and we have been together 5 years so add in the pregnancy plus us both working overtime to buy our house pre-baby our families haven’t ever really met! How crazy is that?! Anyway.. went amazing and Blubs had the BEST time. Was so cool to see her interacting with all her favourite people but all mixed together- especially when her cousins from other sides started playing together and bonding 😍 (but in hindsight it did make me feel so sorry for what Elsie and Ella could be missing out on. There was 30 of us in total and they don’t seem to have any of that other than the random visit in the last month from cousin Stephanie who popped up from nowhere.

I also found a lump on my boob a week ago and I can’t tell anyone. 😔 My mum just had breast cancer last year (operation and radiotherapy) and I don’t know if it is anything to worry about yet so I don’t want to bring all the angst and worry back, but I just needed to say it to SOMEONE. I have an appointment at hospital coming up but I’m really worried. 💔 I’m sorry to put this on here but I don’t have anyone to talk to. 😞
I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. The only good thing about it is that you get little re-usable ice packs that fit in a bra. Yay?!?! Good thoughts are with you, for whatever they are worth, and I hope your appointment goes OK. I've had a needle biopsy before and the anxiety was truly awful.

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
Who is this “HE”?
Could be anyone knowing Alice I mean it’s probably Ioan but any slight against her your card is marked. I hear the rat in the Prius is toast.
I really hope it’s CockSibling though, that would be hilarious and then Ioan doubles down with legal action this week.
Sorry I can't find what this is in reference to. Can someone help?

@ReturningthePearls I love what you have written about the need to be able to identify and express negative thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I have just bought a book of poems called "how the heart can falter", the description of the book reads it is "the story of the experiences that build us, of the people whose actions are the tools that carve us, of the unflinching hope of a child’s love, of the constant friction of a life lived in grief."

I bought it not only because the poems are beautiful (and if you Google the poet you will find her website where she reads some of own works) but because I was also prompted by reading her online work into thinking of how under-estimated the power of words, the ability to express all those negative thoughts and feelings, are in the road to personal recovery after experiencing bereavement, loss (of any kind) and grief.

It reminded me also of the book of Psalms, and the "difficult" to read Psalms - the imprecatory ones where David or the author is expressing anger and bewilderment towards their deity because of what is happening in their life. These were included in the book as well as the praise psalms because it was recognised that at times of grief and despair someone may struggle to put into words what they wanted to express, and it was/is important to express them rather than bottle them up and become ill from what we now know can happen through unexpressed grief, stress, anger.

Using the written words of others is a "safe" and creative way of identifying and expressing our own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

And you, dear RTP, often express for us in beautiful and creative ways - not only with your thoughts and words but also with your art - and we appreciate it. ❤

(Apologies for the waffling 🤗)
💚💚💚 We have to discuss these poems in the Tattle Turds thread sometime, please. 🥹

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Amusing ... she is quietly deleting some of her feedback from this month. She was at 18 yesterday ... today it's showing 13 for this month but her overall feedback number is the same, so it's not a question of the positive going down because she's gotten negatives or neutrals (she hasn't). Alice, there are screenshots, and people have seen them. You can try to hide it but frankly, trying to make it look like it was 13 purchases when 18 appared and when you are begging online for food ... tsk, tsk.

ETA: the deleted ones were from the high end designer seller ... some are still up but I expect those to go too.
You sure she’s trying to hide them? Perhaps the month is recalulated each day?

StoneMountain

VIP Member
am just waking so reminder if not already posted:

--------- Time for ---------
Thread Title Suggestions

(please put suggestions in bold)

• Heart
Reactions: 4