Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Could someone please give me a brief summary of who MITH is and what happened?
Thank you 🥰
As usual, @welp has the facts--

• Heart
Reactions: 8

lulooo

VIP Member
I am happy to answer any questions from someone who wants to know why women don’t always lose their minds and go crazy for 2 years during divorce. Every days a school day

I know the default response seems to be ITS ALL ABOUT THE MEN but fuck my ex, I don’t need to roar at him to get what I want from my own life (FYI, virtually no child support). I’m also ok if people think I am ‘weak’ for not ‘fighting him tooth and nail to the death for the sake of not rolling over’ or whatever the mad narrative is meant to be, I literally am sitting here 15 years later saying I am fine, I have no regrets, my life is good. Surely that’s all anyone would want for Alice too? Why wouldn’t we want that?
Exactly this👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I had a scare earlier this year, I had two lumps and one was 6cm across, on the ultrasound one looked clear, but the other didn't. They drained them both there and then, no warning nothing! It didn't hurt btw. I had a 10 day wait for the results, I was shitting myself!!!! Both were okay, one did have blood and tissue in it, but is was fine. I am prone to cysts, as I have quire a few checked over the last 7/8 years. Sending you positive vibes and hugs ❤❤❤ 🤗🤗🤗
Please ladies and gentlemen, always get anything that seems abnormal checked 😘
OH MY GOODNESS thank you so much for this! This is so positive! Can I ask… was your lump hard? Mine is quite large and it’s pretty hard, thank you again xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

StoneMountain

VIP Member
This is my opinion/hypothesis as to how it might go down:

I think Ioans/Lawyers plan is to obtain the PRO on Aug 2nd as well as address the many violations. Let’s say the judge grants it. Given that date coincides nearly with the house needing to be vacated, he’s going to get an emergency injunction for sole custody, especially if she can’t produce proof of income or proof that she has secured new accommodation, with her GFM and public begging also used against her. If a judge declares Alice unfit, it doesn’t matter if one or both kids want to stay with her. She won’t legally be allowed near them. The kids will face the choice of either dads house or going into care with a team assigned by the courts explain it to them. Begrudgingly at first, they will choose dad’s as the idea of going into care scares them. This is when the intensive work can begin to address all the PA and abuse as well as prepare them for a more structured and disciplined lifestyle (which will be a bitch at first given Alice’s work to be the fun parent). It will also help them integrate with Bianca. If a parent was to go for sole custody in any case/situation, before the new school year would be the most ideal time to make the change to minimize disruption. School starting also means the kids aren’t sitting around the house resentful at the change, with the two adults they resent also in the house most of the day due to not having the typical 9-5 Mon-Fri type schedule. Now that Alice is cornered, I think Ioan, as the caring human he seems to be, will enforce the no spousal or child support given the change in custody and the PRO being awarded but will keep her on his health benefits. It’s in everyone’s interest that Alice get well so giving her access to professional help via his benefits would hopefully facilitate mental health and addiction treatments, parenting courses with the dangling carrot of regaining 50/50 and therefore maybe some financial support and her portion of the house sale (or what might remain after calculations lol). Upon successful completion, there would be programs aimed at getting her housing, work etc. Perhaps wishful thinking that she’d actually agree to go never mind be successful but maybe once she is faced with the full consequences (and with all these deadlines about to close in) she’s either going to accept her fate and work with the courts and Ioan or end up out on her ass, homeless, childless and without any source of income. This is where the rubber meets the road for Ms. Evans-Gruff.

I haven’t worked out one part of the plan: Gloria.
Would Ioan retain her services for when he and Bianca are on location where he’s filming (let’s face it, leaving Bianca in LA would be too contentious given all the changes the girls are already going through) because she’s familiar and the girls love her or get them a brand new nanny with no history of insubordination (and no relationship with Alice)?

Just my thoughts as to how it might go down in order to wake Alice the fuck up and get her the help she desperately needs. Also she wouldn’t be homeless or hungry if she accepts inpatient help once the girls were with Ioan and the house was sold.

Edit missing word
BIB: "but will keep her on his health benefits" -- those benefits (under IG's medical plan) are terminated when court grants the divorce

these health benefits (Alice getting medical help) would require the bifurcation or divorce to be delayed unless Alice has her own private plan.

ETA: good plan but I see this as suggesting that IG remain married to AE until she is well.
ETA: see next post by @Old Soak also suggesting that IG cover AE through a separate outside/private medical policy

Last edited:

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I find it funny that they (AE et Al) tell us everything down to size of his Willy but they can not tell us what Ioan has done so wrong. Really the only fairly believable thing so far is that he cut off a joint account few weeks ago. They go stark raving mad that Ioan is this terrible man but don’t tell us what he’s done so wrong.
Yes. Her detail-oriented complaining certainly paints a picture. I just don't think it's the pic that she intended to paint.

• Haha

Junebug895

Chatty Member
This is such a well thought out and reasonable scenario, and could lead to Alice pulling back from the brink. It would be in everyone’s best interest if this, or something like this could be followed. But, and it’s a big but, no pun intended, this is Alice we’re talking about, so I doubt she would agree to anything the rest of the world would think perfectly reasonable.

BIB - teehee 🤣

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
BIB: "but will keep her on his health benefits" -- those benefits (under IG's medical plan) are terminated when court grants the divorce

these health benefits (Alice getting medical help) would require the bifurcation or divorce to be delayed unless Alice has her own private plan.
Ok fair enough. Let’s say instead he pays for her private plan? With the house sale and no support to pay, he could manage that to try and keep the path to health open?

claudiarocks

VIP Member
It's so good to see you back dear @claudiarocks I (we) have missed you too. 🥰🤗 Thank you. 😘
I'm so sorry about your shit diagnosis, FFS, but glad you got your meds changed (y)which hopefully will help you loads. 🙏
All the best to you, ☘🐞 we turds are always here for you, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 sending you much love & hugs, ❤🌹xxx

"IOAN" - call of the wild. :sneaky:

View attachment 1376277
how did you get that pic to capture my actual facial expression on diagnosis lmao babes im so glad you’re feeling better as I said xx I feel like I’m in a fog all the time and it’s shit cause im not me … but gotta crack on xx

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Omg have you been living under a rock
They were married for 18 millennia
He loved her so much they’d wake up and cry rose petal tears of love every morning
They had an idyllic perfect sex life with his massive dong
… then one day HE massacred 2 million fluffy bunnies with a Mk47
He then had a round of golf with trump
He bedded the entire LA red light district
He spoke Welsh to the babies
Then his final crime ! He snapped up a fame hungry bogan just to spite her and the babies !!!! And ploughed their entire family fortune of a million gold sovereigns into 15 feature films only starring THE BOGAN 🙄 tut tut 😂🍸🍸
Sounds like a plan! You go Yo!

• Haha