Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #110 I don't eat baby sheet stirrers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going a bit back to her hyena comment - did she say Leon's firm is called B a hyena or Ioan's lawyer's firm?

I first thought she meant Leon and I envisioned Alice calling Bianca a name, and Leon, tired of everything, just not really fighting back anymore. But if she thinks Ioan's side is calling B that, how would she know that? Did they accidently leave the name in the papers they sent Alice? "Yo, missus Alice, stop poking our hyena! Peace! Very truly yours etc."

I am starting to believe she grows a scenario in her mind and her brain then stores it into a wrong compartment, "history" instead of "wet dream" or something.

Reactions: 28
She claimed his lawyer was calling Bianca that. As if she would know what they are saying about anything other than her breaking the TRO and refusing to do the work she needs to do on the divorce.

Reactions: 27
Elkins Kalt (I think she called them Elkins Salt LOL) is the firm of Ioan's lawyers

loads of BS obviously. His lawyers are not going to talk to her about it, neither will they have much contact to BW - it's the same shit as her constant claims that child therapists and the like would claim that he is the worst dad ever, or his agents that he sucks. It's a tactic to drag him down and isolate him and it's her pretending that she isnt saying it

contrary to what Alice believes this divorce is between her and Ioan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I'm sure she'll try and lie her way out of it and somehow turn the grifting to grafting
Nah, if she was actually shifting her lazy arse and doing some actual work that is bringing in actual money - I know, I know, a lot of "actuals", but we are talking massively hypothetically here - then that crafty bint is desperately trying to come up with a scheme to try and hide the incoming money so she wouldn't have to declare it in her financials.

She's a money grabbing grifter.

Look how she managed to grab the 100k from their account and then claimed it as "her savings" when they first split up - the old "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is my own" deal for mAlice in that relationship. And I will hazard at a guess that she's squirrelled that 100k away somewhere and she and the girls have still been living off money provided by him. There's no way she's touching that little nest egg for provisions and necessities - it's hers.

She's like bloody Gollum and "Precious".

https://giphy.com/xlLerrsdqYdWw

Reactions: 27
Pretty obvious why she's not providing her financial information to the courts!!

Is the "M&S" dress jibe some sort of veiled attack on B having MS?

... and why does mAlice knock 6 years off B's age?
Who knows, more likely that she considers M&S basic and therefore BW is a basic bitch. And knocking years off B’s age is to make the age difference between her ex and B larger than it is.

Whatever age B is she 100 years older than AE in terms of maturity.

Reactions: 32
Off topic am so sorry cos I can't do the spoiler things please what is the sleep aid that has been mentioned. Sorry delete if needed x

Reactions: 10

She’s really really really bad at maths, to the point where I think she considers numbers to be an abstract concept that somehow doesn’t apply to her. It’s very similar to what she thinks about the law, actually .

Reactions: 21
Severe fibromyalgia? Wow that skipping must have hurt
Skipping and the rest of it!! Posing on a hardwood floor to take a drunken selfie, throwing her head back to shout piss off at a helicopter. I could go on, those of us who have genuine Fibromyalgia and autoimmune disorders will get my drift. Alice is as fake as fuck right down to her fake GFM.
I see you Alice and others will eventually realise what a nasty lying vindictive bitch your are too.

Reactions: 31
Off topic am so sorry cos I can't do the spoiler things please what is the sleep aid that has been mentioned. Sorry delete if needed x
The Mods moved all the chat about it to it to TattleTurds thread 3. Head there.

Reactions: 15
Pretty obvious why she's not providing her financial information to the courts!!
Alice can say anything she wants about the 100k being "hers".

Once the funds are put into a joint account then that money is legally considered as exactly that - "joint", meaning the intent is that the funds are then considered as belonging to both IG and AE.

So, Alice can say whatever she wants about the 100k but if their joint account bank statement shows a 100k withdrawal by her then that money was not "her" money but joint money.

Easy enough for IG's lawyers to obtain copies of the joint bank statements.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I never thought of that regarding the Marks and Spencer jibe but I wouldn't put it past her. The age thing is to make it sordid imo, although I get the impression that sex is actually a dirty word to Alice.

Reactions: 12
She drops Bianca’s age to infantilise her to accuse Ioan of cradle snatching. It’s disgraceful.

funny enough she accused Bianca the other day of being 36 (which would pretty much give her and Ioan as well as the kids a great age gap)

Reactions: 19
Hi, I hope you don't mind me posting this, as a response to your post saying that you might look into trying to get some home working now you have a more reliable broadband.
I admire you greatly and find your positivity so uplifting. And like you, I am a doggie person

I don't work for these people but I came across this advertisement when I was looking for remote work for myself (my temp contract will soon be ending).
I don't know if this kind of thing is of interest, but this company is looking to hire homeworkers - remote working jobs for companies like Vodafone and Bupa, full and part-time.
In case the link is removed (apologies to the mods if they do need to remove it, even though I have put some spaces in it, which you will need to remove for the link to work) the company can be found if you Google "remote jobs at sensee UK"
www.sensee.co.uk / homeworking / new-career.html

Unlike mAlice, we Tattlers here have a strong work ethic and a desire to contribute something back.

And I truly hope you are successful in finding some employment that makes you not only content financially but brings a sense of fulfillment.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.