Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #109 I'm Alice Evans, my life’s a mess, I need a GoFundMe to buy Panda Express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people here agree Alice has BPD. I actually think she has ASPD. I agree though she has abandonment issues but her underlying disorder is AS. Anyway I will sit back in my corner Lol.
Like Gabor Mate said (again THANK YOU dear turds for mentioning him, changed my life!!) we humans are all on some kind of spectrum of something. She clearly is too and like we all mentioned before probably has few issues, not one. Whilst "armchair diagnosis" is not a good thing generally, I think us trying to match all those conditions to her behaviour is not so much diagnosing but trying to find common ground in describing what we are referring to. I realise we all can be wrong in our estimation or quite opposite - all can be right! But I would really like to know what is it that she has from professional point of view

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1364457

FFS this is a person who presumably doesn't have a ton of disposable income and she's been conned into giving away her money after pay day. Disgraceful.
That just made me cry … I’m taking a break for a bit x while turd family members are suffering and this is happening it’s really distressing me x sorry all xxxx ❤🕊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Typical body shape of an alcoholic, thick neck, fat around abdomen, thin arms and legs. You can see from the expression on her face that she is seriously hung over. In the last picture of her and Ioan on the red carpet you can see the shape beginning to emerge.
Hmm you’ve just described my neighbour to a T and yes she is an alcoholic too!
dislike her 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1364457

FFS this is a person who presumably doesn't have a ton of disposable income and she's been conned into giving away her money after pay day. Disgraceful.
It really is! Presumably this person is struggling (sorry if I'm wrong) Possibly living week to week or month to month. Even Brother MUST think this is wrong, or even SIL? If they have a shred of decency.

I see she put her gofundme under "emergencies" which Gofundme show examples as hurricanes, flooding, earthquakes, fire. Yet here is Alice. So flucking wrong I actually can't believe it. Surely GoFundMe will look into this and have to remove it. I'm sure there have been numerous complaints. Also the fact that her page is attracting those comments is something I would think they wouldn't approve of, ie such animosity

• Angry
Reactions: 28
To misquote Groucho Marx, sometimes a bleep is just a bleep. Her father doesn't have to have a disorder or to have caused her trauma to want nothing to do with her. She's been pretty clear about her feelings toward her stepmother, and we've seen her actions. Just based on those, I can't say I blame him for cutting off contact with her. And regardless of whatever mental health issues she has or doesn't have. she is fully aware of the consequences of her actions. And proceeds anyhow. If I saw a report from a qualified mental health professional who had actually assessed her, I might feel differently, but for now, sorry. No pity from me.
Im kind of in between, I see and do not excuse her hideousness and despise what she does to her kids and Ioan (especially because as I mentioned before I very much know what its like to be in Bianca’s place) but I pity her a little as you would something horrible but still in pain. Especially as I dont see how it can be any better for her as her own horrible-ness prevents her being better. Neither I am saying her father is horrible and totally understand no contact thing. Im just curious what were they all like I suppose? Dont know if I make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nobody is criticising the child, just the look of pleading poverty just days ago, saying they had no food until someone bought them Panda Express. The GFM is for legal representation.

If she is buying her daughter a very expensive concert ticket that is so bad after her tales of woe just a few days ago.

If AE got the ticket free, sorry dear daughter, but I am going to sell it for money to buy food to eat. That is what you would do if you were desperate as she claimed to be.

The reality is, she isn’t cash strapped at all, and it is perfectly okay for her daughter to enjoy her concert.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Like Gabor Mate said (again THANK YOU dear turds for mentioning him, changed my life!!) we humans are all on some kind of spectrum of something. She clearly is too and like we all mentioned before probably has few issues, not one. Whilst "armchair diagnosis" is not a good thing generally, I think us trying to match all those conditions to her behaviour is not so much diagnosing but trying to find common ground in describing what we are referring to. I realise we all can be wrong in our estimation or quite opposite - all can be right! But I would really like to know what is it that she has from professional point of view
It's probably fair to say she exhibits aspects of all the various Cluster B disorders. But as you've pointed out, she won't change unless she wants to and she puts in the work.

From Wikipedia, the font of all knowledge:

Cluster B (dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders)
Cluster B personality disorders are characterized by impulsive, self-destructive, emotional behavior and sometimes incomprehensible interactions with others.

Reactions: 12
That just made me cry … I’m taking a break for a bit x while turd family members are suffering and this is happening it’s really distressing me x sorry all xxxx ❤🕊
Yeah, this isn't any kind of funny. That there are people scraping to pay her money disgusts me, a break woukd be good. To appreciate that there is a world out there of decent, entertaining people outside of Alice. She is the pits. Take care of you, and come back soon (hopefully) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's the poorest, most vulnerable and easily manipulated people who are donating. How can she sit there and let them do this, knowing that she's never experienced poverty and these people probably have. There are people apologising for the donation not being a lot, $5, $10 goes a long way when you have nothing. She is a vile person for allowing this to continue and the reason she hasn't publicly posted links everywhere is because she knows it's wrong and is waiting for the initial backlash to subside. Take a happy break, the fruit loop will still be firing on all cylinders when you come back 😜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Okay it’s after midnight and I shouldn’t be up (show of hands 😂 we all do it).
I’ve missed a concert ticket.
Can someone please link me? 💖
Yeah that was me putting my phone down. Cold and flu tablets. I did an Alice 😅🤪😒

I usually have no idea what’s going on, but I’m really mystified… another kpop concert?

Reactions: 6
She is laying low so she can get her mits on the GFM money. She is hoping the furore around her doing this will die down and then she can cash in !

• Angry
This is the question of the day. I feel like something must have happened. Or it's the calm before the Alice storm. She has some interesting patterns
Yeah, give it a hot minute.
She’s addicted to the dopamine surge of social media validation. It bypasses even the sanctity that her children should be afforded. It’s only ever a matter of time, when the best thing for everyone (including Alice, if she ever wants to be respected in ANY arena) would be getting off of social media entirely.

It really is! Presumably this person is struggling (sorry if I'm wrong) Possibly living week to week or month to month. Even Brother MUST think this is wrong, or even SIL? If they have a shred of decency.

I see she put her gofundme under "emergencies" which Gofundme show examples as hurricanes, flooding, earthquakes, fire. Yet here is Alice. So flucking wrong I actually can't believe it. Surely GoFundMe will look into this and have to remove it. I'm sure there have been numerous complaints. Also the fact that her page is attracting those comments is something I would think they wouldn't approve of, ie such animosity
‘Emergencies’ means that it’s something emergent, so, recent. Ioan filed for divorce over a year ago.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.