Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very possible that Alice has absolutely no clue how banking and finance works because she's been mollycoddled her entire life. Anything she has paid for has been from an account that Ioan funded, or a credit card that he pays. But she's the one physically making the payment so in her head it's her money and he's contributing nothing.

Reactions: 28
Why when told to get an ordinary job she can’t because she has to spend days in bed due to her illnesses but she is fit and well enough to do acting jobs. She said she has been this poorly for years yet she has had to give up acting because of him. Can someone make it make sense xx

Reactions: 28
I am so sorry and you are so strong. I'm not very responsive on social media primarily due to being generally overwhelmed by any kind of communication and slightly introverted (my closest friends know it might be a couple of weeks until I respond!) but I just had to respond, you have been so kind and considerate to me. You may be a faceless internet buddy, but I do love and care about you. Wishing I could give you the biggest hug and I sincerely hope we get to that gig one day lots of love dear JW xxxx

Reactions: 19
Hi lovely Jobellecee! I was afraid we had lost you amongst all the Malice trauma, so glad you are still here
I have to pop in periodically to see just how much more batshit crazy she’s gotten since the last time. I have to say, even though it took 20 years for vindication this is all quite satisfying. Hope you and the crew are well!

Reactions: 21
Dad's an actor who has done enough red carpets for his kids to understand why he's there. I doubt they've met the other folks pictured with him either, but this is nothing new for them. The production would have paid for their travel and accommodations, so although Alice is trying to paint it as a holiday, it is work. That thing she is trying to ruin for him.

Reactions: 25
She can't be that dumb. That's 5 year old level thinking.

Reactions: 12

Well it really does depend of the day of the week and which side of the bed she fell out of

Monday - She can't get any work...aka she's a shit actress
Tuesday - She's too bedridden to work...and she's still a shit actress
Wednesday - Ioan begged her not to work...Cos she's a shit actress
Thursday - They were taking it in turns to work...It's Alices turn in 2053 (Cos she's a shit actress)
Friday - She did work...but was still a shit actress
Saturday - Doesn't wanna leave kids with a nanny overnight, or with daddy...And she's a shit actress
Sunday - She can't be an influencer either... (She can't pretend to like stuff) cos she's a shit actress

Reactions: 41
Why does socksibling need permission to share her GFM? Curious.

Reactions: 18
I may be wrong but Alice hasn't "publicised" the GFM herself has she? Others have posted links to it and the initial email round robin to whoever including ex FMs who then tweeted about it. It's sort of got around by word of mouth from others since then....
Is it so she can do the narc thing of standing back from it and saying nothing to do with me that it got in the DM and ruined your work do in Monaco?

Reactions: 20
In the first year of the lockdown I had to sell my late father's wedding ring, and some of my late mother's jewelry. It was a last resort, I had no money, It was a heartbreaking thing to do. I'd love to still have these items, I can't even say anymore about this, it is too upsetting. That Alice says how shit Ioan is and all that follows, you would think she would trade in the watch and god knows what else as not only to eradicate the dead relationship, but to gain something from it, though fleetingly. How fuckin dare she request money from other people, when she has things she can sell, or (my opinion only!) use up monies she has squirreled away. She has taken money from people who in my opinion, are vulnerable. In my profession it's not in my interests to attack anybody, but my god - in another world if ever I saw Alice...What a horrible, greedy, lying Cunt.

Reactions: 39
She can't be that dumb. That's 5 year old level thinking.
I once had a client, an elderly lady, whose husband had always controlled the household finances. When he died, this woman was left absolutely clueless how to even write a check.

I'd hope that after 18 months, Alice has figured out how to manage a family budget, but it sure doesn't sound that way.

OMG. Bianca is saying 'Thank you' in that clip. I bet Ioan MADE her say it. So evil!
THE NERVE!!!

Reactions: 19
Evening all from sunny London
Just caught up on the thread, I had a horrible panic attack in the early hours and am still suffering as a result. I see that not much has changed, I.e mAlice is still a dick and asking for handouts . I&B are still in the South of France, enjoying life! I bet she's itching to post something (maybe she's been literally restrained), I was thinking I bet she spends the hours she isn't on insta, trawling the Internet for anything on them.....When is this woman ever going to sort her life out ffs .
Anyway, hope my fellow Tattlers are well xx

Reactions: 32
she did announce it herself but then deleted

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.