Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I'm caught up, I made myself because I just know shits gonna go down while I'm asleep here in the UK best of luck turds catch you in a few hours

Reactions: 23
The sad thing is, she thinks she is putting them first…..

Reactions: 17
Right I'm caught up, I made myself because I just know shits gonna go down while I'm asleep here in the UK best of luck turds catch you in a few hours
Yup, see you in the morning fellow UK resident!

I posted previously as soon as Ioan filed for the divorce it was obvious she saw it as a war

Any guesses what Alice's next attempt at taking the shine off Ioan and Bianca will be?
I think it’s going to be a health issue with one of the girls, or them both, or them both and Emma, or them both, Emma and Gloria.

Maybe a Pap walk and a stalker/break in attempt or a totally manageable house maintenance issue thrown in for good measure.

Reactions: 26
Well. This is awkward. Alice may have tapped out with her followers (who seem to all have horrible, cheating men in their own lives and are barely getting by) as far as donations go. View attachment 1360049
I can’t believe there’s 56 saps out there. It’s one thing for them to enable her with words but to give her money….

Reactions: 14
It honestly wasn’t aimed at you or anyone in particular! I think most people refer to it as CP (even a lot of law enforcement still call it that). It’s an honest mistake.

In general. I really appreciate anyone who owns up to a mistake, apologies and does better in the future… AKA not Alice (just to keep my reply on topic )

Last edited:
Katie Lueng from Harry Potter is in the new season as well as an Aes Sedai (she went to school in the same town as me )

Reactions: 5
I certainly wasn’t trying to make anyone feel bad and I apologise if I did! I respectfully disagree about the change in terminology, it’s something I didn’t know until recently so I try to pass it on whenever it comes up.

I think what's important here is that we’re all against abuse of any kind and regardless of the terminology. I’m sure we can all agree on that!

Also apologies for not knowing how to put my post behind a spoiler & deepest apologies if my comment triggered anyone.

Reactions: 21
funny enough she was ranting at Ioan in one text that if his acting career is over he should think of a 2nd career.

Ahem, so 1.) why didnt she work during that time, 2.) why isnt she looking for a 2nd career?
Because she’s a lazy cow who would rather be vicious to people online than work and pay her own way. I am so sick of seeing her treat decent people like dirt who try and offer valid advice when she’s the one literally begging strangers for money so she won’t have to get a job.

Reactions: 23
Bianca must never sleep! She was married. Diagnosed with MS. In and out of hospitals with treatment. Surgery for her neck and back. Then she changed careers and probably met Ioan on Harrow.

And she's only 29!!! When did she fit in breaking up three marriages???

Honestly, I now admire her more.

Reactions: 57
I was going to say the same but you beat me to it. Where the heck did she have either time or energy to put into breaking up marriages?

Reactions: 28
I thought exactly the same thing when I read it!

Who likes my new avatar?
Hmmm bold use of form and colour, a willingness on the part of the artist to shock us and jolt us out of our complacency, indeed, a most accomplished work on many levels.

And yet… I feel it’s lacking a little something that would make it truly transcendent…

Is there any chance you could tattoo ‘cunt’ across her forehead?

Reactions: 25
Oh JW. 🥹 I’ve missed you. I’ve had fewer posts to respond to with a ! As you know, we’ve been on the same wavelength and the same rollercoaster of responses ever since the hearing last week.

I’m even madder with mAlice now I see how badly she has triggered you with the GFM. And you just know she turns her nose on how much she’s been donated so far and thinks it’s beneath her, well below what she’s worth. The money isn’t even the point – she doesn’t even care about that – but I still think she would have liked to see the figures shooting up a lot faster than they have been and is probably annoyed. But it’s a lot of money! It would make a serious difference to so many people’s lives. Like you mention a collect & deliver laundry service in your case.

I’m truly sad to hear of the string of bad luck you’ve had, even though you don’t say much. Words don’t help. I wish there was something practical we could do to make things just a little bit better for you. Suppose it isn’t easy with the fear of being doxxed and when we can’t share personal details… If you think of anything please please let us know. The camaraderie on this thread is something that means a lot to many of us I know.

Reactions: 15
So how is she going to delay this PRO hearing beyond 2 August? She can't go to the final hearing on custody and financial matters with a DVRO.
What's the plan? Other than mafia tactics to get Ioan to drop it?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.