Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #103 Alice Evans - You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha as if she can afford a ticket to anywhere. Lazy witch can’t roll herself out of bed to attend court to determine her future.
What Ioan is doing in that email is telling her exactly where he is and what he is doing. It’s coercive control.
Thread title: She is a bleep.
Technically not allowed but here we are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Legal people, what happens if she just doesn't submit her financials?

Does the system wait and wait? I hope that doesn't mean more subpoenas, she'd just ignore those too.
Ioan can file a motion to compell, so the court basically forces her to hand them out. Or he can ask the court to strike her in which case they would get a default divorce (he could have done this all that year Alice refused to respond to his petition btw, how weird that an apparently evil man didnt do that)

I have to add though that Financials arent shared with the court, but the other party. What you file with the court is a receipt that you served the other party. Alice has not done this yet as far as I can see.

Reactions: 9
Wow 👀 so looking at IG & Twitter I see we are well and truly back in business with the IG, AE, BW saga. What a mess, I have a lot to catch up on on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still have most of the thread to catch up on, busy day RL plus it's bloody hot & humid here,
29.gif
which isn't improving my mood!
177.gif

Did I see a tweet about T & a car accident on the motorway & there just happened to be a paramedic walking by?
On the motorway, so assuming the hard shoulder. That was a stroke of luck. What are the odds?
Reminds me of the odds of her having such crappy rotten luck with a Narc STBXH, a Narc step mum & a Narc STBX MIL. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh no, Alice will claim that all makes sense now and tattle is involved with the Court to conspire against her LOL
Screenshot_20220615-164500_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This is hilarious to me tbh. I’ve seen so much of her controlling the narrative that I literally LOVE her meltdowns when people call her out.

PS: Yep, I still chuckle at her su*cidal remarks as well—I wind up in that dark place routinely, her threats blow through me like a spring breeze. I have two options: I can meet her with sympathy due to shared lived experience, or I can jab at her due to the tit she’s done, perhaps the many times she’s sent BIANCA AND IOAN into that dark place. I choose the latter, and that’s my liberty. I literally do not care if she “wants to die.”

duck splitting. My cup of sympathy is empty now.
Trust me, she has never wanted to die…kill other people maybe but die no!
Oh no, Alice will claim that all makes sense now and tattle is involved with the Court to conspire against her LOL
View attachment 1345221
Well you can’t really be set up at court, especially for cases like this. If you have evidence you bring it. If the other party has evidence they bring it too. If you think it’s not real you try to prove it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her reaction was very weird. And she worries that he worries and Ioan has never suffered like they have...

Here's the link to the news story (pardons if it was already posted):

BristolLive
This is the hill upon which I will die; that was not the person she claims it was. AS Close is tiny and the nearest big road is the A43 and I can't think of any central reservations on that area. And if it happened on that road, they would have said 'it happened on the A43', not a tiny square of houses on a new build estate.

Someone is lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Leon is a tattle turd. Gotcha Alice.

Seriously though, how deluded are the long term Alice-twunts believing she didn’t go to court because she was being “set-up”?? Have a word with yourselves for duck sake. She is a pure and utter shitebag with zero evidence who quite rightly got dumped. She is living in a comfortable home, rent free on her children’s maintenance with a nanny for children who are mostly at school. Ask yourself why she needs a go fund me?
Please gain some perspective and respect. And with all due respect throw yourself into the nearest bin you bin juice drinking fruit bat. No offence to fruit bats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Seriously though, how deluded are the long term Alice-twunts believing she didn’t go to court because she was being “set-up”?? Have a word with yourselves for duck sake. She is a pure and utter shitebag with zero evidence who quite rightly got dumped. She is living in a comfortable home, rent free on her children’s maintenance with a nanny for children who are mostly at school. Ask yourself why she needs a go fund me?
Please gain some perspective and respect. And with all due respect throw yourself into the nearest bin you bin juice drinking fruit bat. No offence to fruit bats.
Hey lady !! Remember as Alice said in 2016 .. her mantra for life 😳🙄😂🍸🍸

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh I’m missing a trick and please excuse my vanity here.
Thread title: Alice meet the 104 Mimsy’s 😂😂😂😂

Hey lady !! Remember as Alice said in 2016 .. her mantra for life 😳🙄😂🍸🍸
Be kind. duck off 😂😂😂 (not you Claudia)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I was about to say: but fruit bats are so cute! And smell of melons! Im sure Alice - well, doesnt..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.