Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really up to date on this which is shameful seen as I started the original AE & IG thread (how much joy did I bring you all šŸ˜‚).

Anyway I can't view her Twitter so is it just private or is she still twitter absent?

Also really hope IG gets his PRO tomorrow and that Alice gets her come uppance.

Hoping all the E's and Bubba bear are doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
normally it happens immediately because you get controlled before the flight if the father gave permission for the duration of the stay.

If this doesnt happen though it needs the father to report abduction to the authorities (Alice would spin this as ruining the kids lifes so he might be scared to do this). Then she is fucked.

She wouldnt get around the PRO by moving anyway, it covers the SM and contacting stuff no matter what. She would just get around the stay away order when he is in the UK.

She would certainly arrange Gloria to take the kids if she would be jailed but the authorities would always give them to him first. which probably would be a disaster as Alice has likely already told them that daddy wants to put mommy to jail, so he might refuse to have them (but maybe he would have Gloria as a third party to reconnect dunno)
Thanks for the thread title! I am honoured to (maybe) take us into tomorrow's PRO! And congrats to @DevonshirePixie on the new arrival!!

To take minor children out of the US and Canada, you need a notarized letter signed by the other parent granting permission. I have been asked for this when I traveled (my son was 7), though there was no custody dispute and we were/are married. They wouldn't let me board so I frantically asked the person to speak to my husband to confirm there was no custody issue. He refused. He then questioned my son as to whom he lived with, who I was, where his dad was, and then reluctantly let me through.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i btw find it interesting, reading the TRO, that at no point she mentions that Ioan has failed to take care of his responsibility (whether during the marriage or by leaving) to help with her fibro issues, maybe she did and it was just not included, but neither did she say this in public until she found out about Bianca's MS.

Pre-Bianca her complains were
- money/status (in private)
- lack of good sex (both private and public)
- kids/home/school etc. (both private/public)
- emotional support because she has no family/friends (public) - this completely disappeared lol

She is a complete fraud

Not really up to date on this which is shameful seen as I started the original AE & IG thread (how much joy did I bring you all šŸ˜‚).

Anyway I can't view her Twitter so is it just private or is she still twitter absent?

Also really hope IG gets his PRO tomorrow and that Alice gets her come uppance.

Hoping all the E's and Bubba bear are doing well.
she is active and going batshit. the last two threads are a fun read

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
27. In November 2021, after I had had blocked her phone, Alice sent a voice recording from Elsie's phone to my phone in which she called Bianca a "bleeping skank" and a "meth-head, bogan skank" from the "trailer parks of Broadbeach." Alice said she had done multiple interviews, and she could go much further. Alice said, "Do whatever you want, but you won't be an actor, baby," and, "You'll just be begging for money." I will bring this recording to the hearing.

I want to hear this.
So much for her weak protestations, Oh, is she from New Zealand? My brother and I have NEVER gone after her.

I cant get over her claiming that this story is just of public interest because of the TRO. Seriously, she is hardcore victim blaming and gaslighting. It's only even discussed because unlike every other woman in Hollywood (so much for "show me one woman who wouldnt react like this") she took her hurt narc ego over the well-being of her family and made it a public spectacle over the past 18 months while harrassing and threatening Ioan and his loved ones.

God, I so hope she gets the punishment she deserves. It's the first time I actually feel anxious about any of this lol

She will probably spin any result either way though. If she loses she'll jump on the Heard bandwagon.

I cant believe that she feels no shame to compare herself to people who actually got this without evidence and had their lifes ruined. Ioan provided 100 pages. 99 % of his claims are proven yet they are "lies". And Alice who never provides proof never lies.
When my son was little, I had to explain to him that feeling angry is ok. It's what you do with those feelings that can be an issue. Alice seems never to have learned this. No one has said she shouldn't feel grief, sadness, anger, over the end of her relationship. But none of that gives her the right to be toxic and abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1339699

Iā€™m starting to get really bleeping triggered over her implications that domestic abuse victims confronting physical violence are the only people deserving of taking legal action against their abusers.

My father has physically harmed me, sure, but he has verbally abused me for 15 years, and Iā€™ll go so far as to say thatā€”in my personal situationā€”the latter caused more damage to me than the former. It has been proven already that verbal violence can inflict the same degree of psychological harm as physical violence.

Sheā€™s REALLY out here disparaging and delegitimizing the trauma of verbal abuse victims, simply because she doesnā€™t think that ā€œupsetting peopleā€ (with some of the WORST verbal abuse I have EVER witnessed) is much of a big deal. Alice, you bleep, you didnā€™t merely ā€œupsetā€ them. You DEGRADED them. You DEVALUED them. And you FRIGHTENED them. Donā€™t downplay the damage of your emotional instability to illustrate yourself as some kind of victim in this. Donā€™t minimize the impact of the harm youā€™ve committed.

I just need to get this off of my chest as it has been battering me for weeks: she has BPD. She has NPD for goddamn SURE, but she has BPD. Itā€™s untreated. Sheā€™s not receiving help. THIS is what untreated BPD can turn into at its worst. Iā€™m positive now. Again, the narcissism is the main player, please donā€™t mix them up, but THIS degree of emotional dis-regulation is BPD-associated. Iā€™m a Borderline. I know when Iā€™ve found an (untreated) Borderline. You memorize the symptoms and you understand them because youā€™ve lived it.

Iā€™m just beggingā€”please donā€™t respond to this post with tales of your BPD mother or sister-in-law or nephew. Itā€™s just extremely uncomfortable, devaluing, and triggering for me to read in this space; witnessing it in Alice is triggering and upsetting enough. I donā€™t mean to kickstart a BPD discussion at ALL, as I feel itā€™ll spiral into talking about how terrible Borderlines are, which is awful because there are Borderlines in here. Iā€™m just offering, as someone who should have the right to say it based on lived experience as opposed to witnessing it secondhand: she has BPD. Or at least BPD traits paired with the primary personality disorder of narcissism. Iā€™m sure of it now.

Sheā€™s about to fly off the rails.
Alice's definition of abuse is "happened to me, but I didn't do it". It's really not deeper than that and it changes when needed.

Her threatening Ioan and belittling him isn't abuse, becuse she didn't hit him. If she did hit him, she'd do an Amber Heard and say a woman punching a guy isn't abuse while vice versa is.
On the other hand, Ioan greyrocking her is abuse, eventhough it's not physical (it's furthest away, really).
Alice only makes sense if you put Alice in the centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When my son was little, I had to explain to him that feeling angry is ok. It's what you do with those feelings that can be an issue. Alice seems never to have learned this. No one has said she shouldn't feel grief, sadness, anger, over the end of her relationship. But none of that gives her the right to be toxic and abusive.
Can I just say that I applaud you for teaching him that? Iā€™ve noticed that some parents donā€™t express that wisdom to their children, and they tend to get a little out of control without it, but it is so important to know and understand. Good on you, and your boy. ā¤šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To take minor children out of the US and Canada, you need a notarized letter signed by the other parent granting permission.
Yes. IG might give permission for a holiday only to find out it's a permanent holiday in the UK.

When my son was little, I had to explain to him that feeling angry is ok
I don't think AE has any problem feeling angry. In fact she is swimming in anger right now (and has been for the last 18 months). It's also interesting that she is stuck in the anger stage after all this time. I predict she will stay there until IG returns to live in the garage, ie, forever. She has been through denial (saying IG might come back - we haven't heard that in a while) but we are nowhere near bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Also her bullshit about "moving on and living her best life" seems to have lasted for all of 5 minutes. Then back to raging publicly again. šŸ„“

What she never learnt was empathy, self-control, self-reflection and self-awareness. At 53, I don't see that changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1339699

Iā€™m starting to get really bleeping triggered over her implications that domestic abuse victims confronting physical violence are the only people deserving of taking legal action against their abusers.

My father has physically harmed me, sure, but he has verbally abused me for 15 years, and Iā€™ll go so far as to say thatā€”in my personal situationā€”the latter caused more damage to me than the former. It has been proven already that verbal violence can inflict the same degree of psychological harm as physical violence.

Sheā€™s REALLY out here disparaging and delegitimizing the trauma of verbal abuse victims, simply because she doesnā€™t think that ā€œupsetting peopleā€ (with some of the WORST verbal abuse I have EVER witnessed) is much of a big deal. Alice, you bleep, you didnā€™t merely ā€œupsetā€ them. You DEGRADED them. You DEVALUED them. And you FRIGHTENED them. Donā€™t downplay the damage of your emotional instability to illustrate yourself as some kind of victim in this. Donā€™t minimize the impact of the harm youā€™ve committed.

I just need to get this off of my chest as it has been battering me for weeks: she has BPD. She has NPD for goddamn SURE, but she has BPD. Itā€™s untreated. Sheā€™s not receiving help. THIS is what untreated BPD can turn into at its worst. Iā€™m positive now. Again, the narcissism is the main player, please donā€™t mix them up, but THIS degree of emotional dis-regulation is BPD-associated. Iā€™m a Borderline. I know when Iā€™ve found an (untreated) Borderline. You memorize the symptoms and you understand them because youā€™ve lived it.

Iā€™m just beggingā€”please donā€™t respond to this post with tales of your BPD mother or sister-in-law or nephew. Itā€™s just extremely uncomfortable, devaluing, and triggering for me to read in this space; witnessing it in Alice is triggering and upsetting enough. I donā€™t mean to kickstart a BPD discussion at ALL, as I feel itā€™ll spiral into talking about how terrible Borderlines are, which is awful because there are Borderlines in here. Iā€™m just offering, as someone who should have the right to say it based on lived experience as opposed to witnessing it secondhand: she has BPD. Or at least BPD traits paired with the primary personality disorder of narcissism. Iā€™m sure of it now.

Sheā€™s about to fly off the rails.
So very well-said. I have given up trying to not let her push my buttons. That's why I tweet, to let some of the steam out or I'll explode.

I'm so glad you're here. ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can I just say that I applaud you for teaching him that? Iā€™ve noticed that some parents donā€™t express that wisdom to their children, and they tend to get a little out of control without it, but it is so important to know and understand. Good on you, and your boy. ā¤šŸ‘šŸ¼
Thank you! He's an adult now but as a kid ... super smart but had trouble dealing with social situations. Which, when you are a kid, is pretty much everywhere. It's genuinely too bad Alice didn't have someone who could help her deal appropriately with her emotions ...

Yes. IG might give permission for a holiday only to find out it's a permanent holiday in the UK.

I don't think AE has any problem feeling angry. In fact she is swimming in anger right now (and has been for the last 18 months). It's also interesting that she is stuck in the anger stage after all this time. I predict she will stay there until IG returns to live in the garage, ie, forever. She has been through denial (saying IG might come back - we haven't heard that in a while) but we are nowhere near bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Also her bullshit about "moving on and living her best life" seems to have lasted for all of 5 minutes. Then back to raging publicly again. šŸ„“

What she never learnt was empathy, self-control, self-reflection and self-awareness. At 53, I don't see that changing.
I doubt Ioan would give her permission to travel with the girls for just that reason.

My point about anger was that Alice being angry in itself is ok in her situation. What's not all right is her using that anger as a cudgel to justify her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 20
you are always specifying the length of stay in these letters

if Alice has ANY intention to do any of this she should read up the Kelly Rutherford case and how that turned out

Hi all!

It's been a while, have a lot of person stuff to deal with atm, but still have a look at these threads. I still tomorrow is D day for mAlice finally!

I see a fellow rattler has had a baby - congratulations šŸŽŠ and that some of you seem to be battling your own demons and the stress of day to day life - sending you all virtual hugs šŸ«‚ šŸ¤— ā˜®ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So very well-said. I have given up trying to not let her push my buttons. That's why I tweet, to let some of the steam out or I'll explode.

I'm so glad you're here. ā™„
People being triggered by her behaviour is another prime indicator that her behaviour is abusive. The next couple of days are going to be a roller coaster, everyone please take care of your health šŸ’– I have to go to bed, but Iā€™ll be back in about 18 hrs. Gawd knows what will happen between now and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ā€œ He had left me alone for monthsā€¦. With the rats and everythingā€¦ he didnā€™t offer any helpā€¦. I was overwhelmedā€¦.. I wanted him to know how hard the job wasā€¦.. I wanted him to be involvedā€

ā€he wasnā€™t talking about Linda Bianca, he wasnā€™t talking about divorce, he wouldnā€™t mention the word seperationā€¦..he just needed his spaceā€¦ā€

(these are blow by blow extracts from that Betty Broderick thing on Netflix)
and (serious question here): is she (mAlice) basically following her (Bettyā€™s) teachings like some kind of messiah?! Even down to the rats (did that actually happen) and the strain having two ā€baby angelsā€ is alone?!

Itā€™s unbearable being a single mom isnā€™t it Alice? šŸ™„ (millions manage it at some point) I mean you were ok doing it over the many many months you keep telling us about that Ioan was away whilst he was working (paying for you to sit on your ass cussing him off) and you were ā€œencouragingā€ his career and selflessly and graciously GIVING UP OF YOURS! He was truly your Golden Goose wasnā€™t he! šŸ˜ 

• Heart
  • Wow
Since she is always reading here: a DVRO is a Permanent Restraining Order, it just specifies that it's between partners, you can get other types of restraining orders too (like civil harrasment or workplace violence). Permanent means 1-5 years, but it can actually be made really permanent when you apply for an extension.
1.png

He doesnt need to make you look bad, you do look bad
2.png

these two tweets are art
4.png

3.png

Yes, we indeed need to draw attention to DARVOs like Alice Evans

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Happy day before the PRO hearing guys.
Taken me a while to catch up on the scorched earth filled last thread. Y'all having fun without me eh!
Twitter really brings out Alice's true self doesn't it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey, Turds, please be aware that although the court time is stated as 0830am (PST) for IG's PRO hearing against mAlice this doesn't mean that their case will actually be heard at that time on this day. The court probably has a full docket/schedule of cases to be reviewed but this case will go before the judge on this day. Hopefully it will be heard sometime in the morning.

@Mad Betty - can hopefully give us an approximate hearing time soon after the court opens as to when the PRO hearing is on the schedule.

@M33L4 - special thanks to you for posting the DV/DA (like the new look) & clock links.

So make sure you have plenty of snacks and drinks.

ETA: spelling

Last edited:
  • Heart
My point about anger was that Alice being angry in itself is ok in her situation.
I get that. Initially after a breakup it's fine to rant and rave privately. 18 months later, to be still raging publicly is different.

She will never move on as she doesn't want to. Also anger is a secondary emotion to cover fear. I think what she is terrified of most is being invisible Alice in a modest house somewhere, having to do household chores (no maid) and living an ordinary life.

She has had a glitzy life since she hooked with OP (at 25) and as a "famous" person, she thinks it's what she deserves. Her SM blue ticks are all that she has now of the glitzy lifestyle and her bad behaviour is what gets her noticed in the DM. If she behaved normally, she would have faded into oblivion long ago. So that's her motivation to keep going with the SM abuse. To a narc, it's a good strategy. Not to mention it's a way to keep punishing IG and drive away any partner he might attract. I still think that's her goal.

AE: That phrase "who can't control their emotions". Yeah sure. And all those guys who can't control their appendages and say 'duck' to their vows and they kids because there's a spanking new vagina. But please. Tell us how we 'can't control our emotions"

I feel like itā€™s Christmas all over againā€¦ Sorting out a nice wardrobe, buying in yummy snacks & snuggling up close, in the presence of our loved ones (fellow turds šŸ’©), to watch a tit show!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s not HO! HO! HO! but PRO! PRO! PRO!

Letā€™s all hang our socks šŸ§¦ up on the fireplace! šŸ˜œ

I'm just hoping that she wears the blue levitating boots and the hall rug. Maybe some baby head earrings.
Theyā€™ll come in handy when he says, ā€œALL RISEā€!! šŸ¤­

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.