Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying desperately to catch up... Oh, Alice you silly mare 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤪
Well, the newest Devonshire Pixie 👣 arrived on her due date and I have been busy looking after my family doing the boring stuff, cooking, cleaning, keeping the older Pixie occupied and now I'm home knackered and need some sleep. But Tattle has kept me entertained... Viva Alice getting the Pro, Viva the revolution #mentoo Love you Turddie brothers and sisters 🥰
Congrats on the new Pixie! 👏 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh. My. God.
Just finished 5 days of retail work with 4 hours travel door-to-door and my daughter is in distance Ed due to health issues so after work I’ve been schooling… haven’t had a chance to catch up until now. I’m going to call it: Ioan wanting Alice to ‘change her behaviour’ is in relation to drinking. If you look at the photos, there’s an alarming decline over the last 4 years; too rapid, menopause doesn’t do this on its own. That’s why she thinks this behaviour from her is normal and justified; her brain is soaked. And she doesn’t change her behaviour ever, no matter what it costs her- she lost her husband because of it, and now she’ll possibly lose her daughters. She will justify her lack of change into an early grave.
I also think there will be a stunt to detail the PRO hearing, she’s spiralling again. Don’t rule anything else.
Hi everyone, missed you all, had a lot of laughs while catching up, thank you for that!
Missed you, sister! ❤❤❤ As salaamu alaikum

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1339343

Something I thought of today - Alice always says he hasn't seen them. She's never said he doesn't talk to them or Facetime them.
I seriously don't think there's any contact I believe that this is purely spite on Alice's part and not from lack of trying on Ioan's.
The way people are lapping up Alice's story without even questioning the lead up to the TRO is ridiculous. I just hope that the truth comes out tomorrow regarding the abuse and PA!

In Relation to Ioan accessing his kids I suspect he is waiting on court ordered reunification, it would be more appropriate than forcing them. I think reunification is where they are monitored counselling together.
This will require either Alice agreeing or custody going to court. With my understanding of what Alice is like they will need to go to court
I believe this is why Alice is planning on taking a trip out of the country to get around this order!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Alice is driving around for 20 minutes with the handbrake on, but she can't pull one on her bullshit for just a second?

Ok, car peopl3 here, I drive stick so I don't know, but how easy it is to miss the handbrake on an automatic? What are the speed limits in LA? Because my car couldn' pass something like 15 miles per hour with the handbrake on. That's kinda what they are for.

Also congrats on the baby pixie!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have we figured out who’s getting the court documents and how they can link them and those of us that want to contribute what we can do? Basically is there a plan in place?

Reactions: 9
"She has physical custody of kids, if they don’t want to see him and there is no way of picking them up without Alice being near them there is nothing Ioan can do. He has to get court custody and even then if they don’t go there is nothing he can do. His best shot is PA counselling forced by courts." Diamond60

Yeah and even then AE would sabotage the counselling like she did before.

If AE gets thrown in jail she would arrange for Gloria to get them not Yo. I still think she wants to move to the UK (partly to get away from the PRO). Would she really be extradited to CA and how long would that take to do?

AE: It's a giant racket. I got the feeling my lawyers were just inventing things when they felt like it.

Has Leon been fired yet? Or did he quit?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Missed you, sister! ❤❤❤ As salaamu alaikum
Wa alaikum salaam sister! I see we have entered the twilight zone via Twitter 😂 really, she’s pretending she didn’t tell everyone the opposite of what she’s claiming now? You can’t hide from the sun, the moon, the truth… and @welp’a screenshots.

When a narcissist is held accountable, they will claim to be the victim.

"She has physical custody of kids, if they don’t want to see him and there is no way of picking them up without Alice being near them there is nothing Ioan can do. He has to get court custody and even then if they don’t go there is nothing he can do. His best shot is PA counselling forced by courts." Diamond60

If AE gets thrown in jail she would arrange for Gloria to get them not Yo. I still think she wants to move to the UK (partly to get away from the PRO). Would she really be extradited to CA and how long would that take to do?

AE: It's a giant racket. I got the feeling my lawyers were just inventing things when they felt like it.

normally it happens immediately because you get controlled before the flight if the father gave permission for the duration of the stay.

If this doesnt happen though it needs the father to report abduction to the authorities (Alice would spin this as ruining the kids lifes so he might be scared to do this). Then she is fucked.

She wouldnt get around the PRO by moving anyway, it covers the SM and contacting stuff no matter what. She would just get around the stay away order when he is in the UK.

She would certainly arrange Gloria to take the kids if she would be jailed but the authorities would always give them to him first. which probably would be a disaster as Alice has likely already told them that daddy wants to put mommy to jail, so he might refuse to have them (but maybe he would have Gloria as a third party to reconnect dunno)

Reactions: 10
Extremely late to the party, but I have been hooked into this by Alice, who - like many others - drew me here. I just cannot believe everything that has happened…

I hope Ioan gets access to his children (they have two parents) and she is finally put in her place. The children are far from “babies” and no excuse for not working, especially with a nanny and them being at school. I had a husband who worked away, a mum who died when I was pregnant (I was the same age as Alice and my mum was in her mid fifties), had two children close in age (one with health issues) and no nanny/cleaner. I got on with things amidst the mayhem because your children should propel you to be the best person for them if you truly love them. Then, when the dust settled and I could draw breath I got this thing called a job; it pays for things like bills, food, a mortgage, your children’s private schooling etc. All whilst encouraging, disciplining (good luck in the next few years if you treat your children like your confidante best mate), feeding, cleaning and all the life admin involved in, er, being a grown up and having children. Most of you here and other adults are the same.

If you actually have medical problems, get properly checked out by a doctor rather than make armchair diagnoses with your ‘followers’. The discrepancies are also telling. One day it is: “we had a blissful 20 years until her suddenly left”, then he is a controlling narcissist who bullied and berated her. One day the children are nervous wrecks since he left, failing grades, struggling to cope without their dad; the. they are happier than ever now he has gone. One day Gloria has left and they are devastated/abandoned/all alone, afterwards it is revealed that Gloria never left and her children frequently stay with friends. The constant insinuation is she and the girls have been financially cut off and yet she has no job and remains in her Hollywood home with all the associated bills. Follow the lying breadcrumbs, people…

She is the architect of her own downfall. Amazing what a woman gets away with when we know a man would be crucified for acting the same way. Her followers are goaders who infantalise her, it is actually tragic. Those poor girls. I hope they are ok in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
There is going to be one hell of alot of deleting to be done, Drink, don't think, delete and repeat 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so afraid she’s going to do something to cause yet another delay. She cannot be trusted, and she’s way too happy when she should be extremely stressed and anxious.
I have a feeling she just isn’t going to turn up. It will still go ahead though. Perhaps she will fake a fibro flare. Does that cause a delay? I don’t think so if just Ioan needs to turn up. Anyway I agree I’m nervous she will do something to stop it happening.

Reactions: 17
Sorry, the last thread was locked so I couldn’t quote…@citney please can you spill the tea about Jennifer Anniston 🤣🤣

And to keep on topic…duck mAlice, I hope she gets fcuked hard tomorrow, and may she enjoy it as it’s probably the last time she ever will be ✌🏻✌🏻
I wish I could, but my Mother would disown me. I can say time has healed old wounds on both sides.

I am just hoping Alice is not planning
something, her cheerfulness has me very worried. 😰

Don’t rule anything *OUT
Sorry, am cooking and did an Alice 🙄
I agree, don’t rule anything out, this is Alice we’re talking about. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Btw congrats @ButterTart on the thread title 👏❤👏

Trying desperately to catch up... Oh, Alice you silly mare 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤪
Well, the newest Devonshire Pixie 👣 arrived on her due date and I have been busy looking after my family doing the boring stuff, cooking, cleaning, keeping the older Pixie occupied and now I'm home knackered and need some sleep. But Tattle has kept me entertained... Viva Alice getting the Pro, Viva the revolution #mentoo Love you Turddie brothers and sisters 🥰
Congratulations!😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s seriously pissed off with her supposedly ‘aggressive’ legal representative, isn’t she? Guess they couldn’t polish a turd after all. Oh well. Hard luck Al. Keep shopping around like you do for doctors. You just might find your perfect fit eventually…

• Haha
I seriously don't think there's any contact I believe that this is purely spite on Alice's part and not from lack of trying on Ioan's.
The way people are lapping up Alice's story without even questioning the lead up to the TRO is ridiculous. I just hope that the truth comes out tomorrow regarding the abuse and PA!

I believe this is why Alice is planning on taking a trip out of the country to get around this order!
Not going to work as UK /USA are covered by the Hauge Act so the kids will be sent back

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.