Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #102 See you next Tuesday, the premiere of 102 Damnations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is a chance of eyeballing IG, in person or online, she will turn up.
She’s going to turn up with bulging titties for him.

in all honesty I think she wants to stare him down and Bianca if she goes. (I think she will to support Ioan) so could be big stare off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Playlist has been updated with all suggestions from the last few days

Plus

1655114462116.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So Alice is driving around for 20 minutes with the handbrake on, but she can't pull one on her bullshit for just a second?

Ok, car peopl3 here, I drive stick so I don't know, but how easy it is to miss the handbrake on an automatic? What are the speed limits in LA? Because my car couldn' pass something like 15 miles per hour with the handbrake on. That's kinda what they are for.

Also congrats on the baby pixie!
I’m not much of a car person, but I can’t even back out of my driveway without taking the handbrake off. I’ve driven four very different automatics in the last 15 years, and the handbrake in each of them is about as easy to miss as chilli in your eye. So I have no idea how the hell mAlice managed it… if her story is at all true (I wear my extra strength skepticals when it comes to anything mAlice claims to have said…. Mostly because she never lies *cough* bull *cough*).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
27. In November 2021, after I had had blocked her phone, Alice sent a voice recording from Elsie's phone to my phone in which she called Bianca a "bleeping skank" and a "meth-head, bogan skank" from the "trailer parks of Broadbeach." Alice said she had done multiple interviews, and she could go much further. Alice said, "Do whatever you want, but you won't be an actor, baby," and, "You'll just be begging for money." I will bring this recording to the hearing.

I want to hear this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I cant get over her claiming that this story is just of public interest because of the TRO. Seriously, she is hardcore victim blaming and gaslighting. It's only even discussed because unlike every other woman in Hollywood (so much for "show me one woman who wouldnt react like this") she took her hurt narc ego over the well-being of her family and made it a public spectacle over the past 18 months while harrassing and threatening Ioan and his loved ones.

God, I so hope she gets the punishment she deserves. It's the first time I actually feel anxious about any of this lol

She will probably spin any result either way though. If she loses she'll jump on the Heard bandwagon.

I cant believe that she feels no shame to compare herself to people who actually got this without evidence and had their lifes ruined. Ioan provided 100 pages. 99 % of his claims are proven yet they are "lies". And Alice who never provides proof never lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not much of a car person, but I can’t even back out of my driveway without taking the handbrake off. I’ve driven four very different automatics in the last 15 years, and the handbrake in each of them is about as easy to miss as chilli in your eye. So I have no idea how the hell mAlice managed it… if her story is at all true (I wear my extra strength skepticals when it comes to anything mAlice claims to have said…. Mostly because she never lies *cough* bull *cough*).
Mine has a light that comes on saying the brake is on. How old was that car? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant get over her claiming that this story is just of public interest because of the TRO. Seriously, she is hardcore victim blaming and gaslighting. It's only even discussed because unlike every other woman in Hollywood (so much for "show me one woman who wouldnt react like this") she took her hurt narc ego over the well-being of her family and made it a public spectacle over the past 18 months while harrassing and threatening Ioan and his loved ones.

God, I so hope she gets the punishment she deserves. It's the first time I actually feel anxious about any of this lol

She will probably spin any result either way though. If she loses she'll jump on the Heard bandwagon.

I cant believe that she feels no shame to compare herself to people who actually got this without evidence and had their lifes ruined. Ioan provided 100 pages.
Strange how she hardly mentioned anything these past couple of days about all the evidence she’s been saying she plans to show in Court. Yet another thing that has me worried.

Reactions: 12
So Alice is driving around for 20 minutes with the handbrake on, but she can't pull one on her bullshit for just a second?

Ok, car peopl3 here, I drive stick so I don't know, but how easy it is to miss the handbrake on an automatic? What are the speed limits in LA? Because my car couldn' pass something like 15 miles per hour with the handbrake on. That's kinda what they are for.

Also congrats on the baby pixie!
Depends on how well the handbrake is adjusted, if it's adjusted properly you would feel the drag immediately and the brake pads would begin to smoke with the heat.

Reactions: 13
She’s seriously pissed off with her supposedly ‘aggressive’ legal representative, isn’t she? Guess they couldn’t polish a turd after all. Oh well. Hard luck Al. Keep shopping around like you do for doctors. You just might find your perfect fit eventually…
Maybe she can get Amber Heard's attorney. She will go on TV and bad mouth the other party after you lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone suspect she might rock up with the story "I've sacked my lawyer, he was shut, so I need an extension to prepare/bring up to speed a new lawyer" ?

It's a default setting in narcissistic exes, in my experience 🙄

Reactions: 21
AE: “my fibromyalgia page”

Translation: the comments on a screen grab she shared on her instagram grid.

You know, that same grid where she has a photo of herself aiming a gun RIGHT ABOVE the Uvalde victims 😡

This alone is enough of a reason to wish the very worst outcome for Alice, let alone all her other abuses. Truly hateful creature, deserves not a modicum of anyone’s compassion whatever she ‘pulls’.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She was throwing shade on Leon today wasn’t she. It was all going a bit fast for me to catch it all but I remember She even quoted what Leon apparently said about Ioan. If Leon sees this has been made public to thousands of people it’s just bad bad bad and (I’m pretty sure Anne will throw it in his face to piss him off too).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
it needs the father to report abduction to the authorities (Alice would spin this as ruining the kids lifes so he might be scared to do this). Then she is fucked.

She wouldnt get around the PRO by moving anyway, it covers the SM and contacting stuff no matter what. She would just get around the stay away order when he is in the UK.
BIB correct. It's a major hassle.

She would get around the PRO by moving anyway in the sense that she would have to be deported to face CA justice. It's not foolproof but it makes things a lot harder.

Reactions: 8
She was throwing shade on Leon today wasn’t she. It was all going a bit fast for me to catch it all but I remember She even quoted what Leon apparently said about Ioan. If Leon sees this has been made public to thousands of people it’s just bad bad bad and (I’m pretty sure Anne will throw it in his face to piss him off too).
Her problem is that she thinks she is 100% in the right and she can't grasp why Leon can't then win everything for her in court, or why is he telling her some things won't fly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you're on Twitter, you may have seen the Twitter account @MitziCooee aka "Alice Evans Abuses". Mitzi is doing a great job exposing Alice's lies and she's doing it without harassing or trolling. She posts pages of the TRO and screenshots of Alice's tweets. It's all there in black & white as we all know.

Yesterday someone made a copycat "parody" account just to f___ with all of us.

The fake acct is @mitziicooee which is really hard to catch because the fact that she used two i's is hard to see. The real Mitzi has notified Twitter and they're taking her report seriously because the fake acct is using it as a weapon to intimidate victims of domestic violence.

Anyway, I just wanted to let all you tweeps know so you don't get sucked into the evil web. (y)View attachment 1339655
View attachment 1339656
I highly suspect it’s the same person that created the “parody” Emily Ames account. Spooked the real account to close down! 😡

Reactions: 11
65AEAA2D-8A5C-4D59-A9C3-F27FA5B16414.jpeg

I’m starting to get really bleeping triggered over her implications that domestic abuse victims confronting physical violence are the only people deserving of taking legal action against their abusers.

My father has physically harmed me, sure, but he has verbally abused me for 15 years, and I’ll go so far as to say that—in my personal situation—the latter caused more damage to me than the former. It has been proven already that verbal violence can inflict the same degree of psychological harm as physical violence.

She’s REALLY out here disparaging and delegitimizing the trauma of verbal abuse victims, simply because she doesn’t think that “upsetting people” (with some of the WORST verbal abuse I have EVER witnessed) is much of a big deal. Alice, you bleep, you didn’t merely “upset” them. You DEGRADED them. You DEVALUED them. And you FRIGHTENED them. Don’t downplay the damage of your emotional instability to illustrate yourself as some kind of victim in this. Don’t minimize the impact of the harm you’ve committed.

I just need to get this off of my chest as it has been battering me for weeks: she has BPD. She has NPD for goddamn SURE, but she has BPD. It’s untreated. She’s not receiving help. THIS is what untreated BPD can turn into at its worst. I’m positive now. Again, the narcissism is the main player, please don’t mix them up, but THIS degree of emotional dis-regulation is BPD-associated. I’m a Borderline. I know when I’ve found an (untreated) Borderline. You memorize the symptoms and you understand them because you’ve lived it.

I’m just begging—please don’t respond to this post with tales of your BPD mother or sister-in-law or nephew. It’s just extremely uncomfortable, devaluing, and triggering for me to read in this space; witnessing it in Alice is triggering and upsetting enough. I don’t mean to kickstart a BPD discussion at ALL, as I feel it’ll spiral into talking about how terrible Borderlines are, which is awful because there are Borderlines in here. I’m just offering, as someone who should have the right to say it based on lived experience as opposed to witnessing it secondhand: she has BPD. Or at least BPD traits paired with the primary personality disorder of narcissism. I’m sure of it now.

She’s about to fly off the rails.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.