Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evan #159 Saint Ioan of Tattle wouldn’t ride MN into battle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Prius Rat has formed a band and written a song about the Abuser.

Fark, the latest developments have disgusted me.
Meanwhile she is talking crap on Twitter with the stupid FMs and her thick as pig shit bro.

Reactions: 30
But if Alice won’t allow it and ella doesn’t want to see him what is he supposed to do?
---

Imagine being an attorney and not thoroughly reading a legal document. Tsk tsk

Reactions: 31
Is that really the point, though? The biggest point is her client was arrested in December and knew of the date and time this was set, no matter what she says. Marie can't blame anyone except her client. It appears maybe she hid that info from Marie. I don't know. She should have put in there: "My client did not inform me of her upcoming criminal proceeding, and I missed it in the pleadings filed by Mr. Gruffud's attorney."

Reactions: 32
What the fuck does “I’m not a snitch mean?” She’s the person demanding to be snitched to and then snitches to Twitter. Did she mean “snoop”? lol
She probably meant “I’m not a snitch - UNLIKE YOU ELSIE”. If the door’s closed, it must be because Elsie wants to “snitch” on her to Ioan. I can fully believe this is the kind of shit she is saying to those girls 24/7. It’s her or Ioan - the slightest show of her girls wanting to communicate with their dad and they’re out in the cold, and subject to her abuse and recriminations.
She’s doing so much damage to those poor girls.

Reactions: 50
Can you imagine if Ioan turned round at 4pm on a saturday and told his lawyers to contact alice and say ‘sorry, the girls wont be home, they’re unwell/caught covid/cant come home’. Imagine the absolute batshit craziness she would do online if this happened. Ioan has acted with such grace and decorum. I hope he has his own way of destressing. This is a lot for anyone to go through. Im glad he has bianca for support but cant help but think this must harm her health too

Reactions: 49
I understand why some people felt a bit sorry for Alice after her court appearance on Monday (those who did possess the kind of genuine human compassion Alice never will). If there is one thing you can bet your arse on, though, it’s that any time Alice manages to evoke any kind of pity, something will almost immediately then come to light which shows her to be worse than ever. Ioan’s latest filing is heartbreaking.

You can also bet your arse that her and her deluded minions will trot out their usual excuses and deflections: it’s all lies; just wait till Alice is finally able to break free of the gags and unleash THE TRUTH; what kind of a man tells the world things like this about the mother of his children (let’s not mention it’s in response to her continuation request so hardly unprovoked…); all it proves is how much the children hate Ioan and don’t want to see him - they only want to be with Alice; it’s perfectly natural for a mother to act like that to protect her babieeeeez; and Loopy will wax nonsensical on the ultimate DARVO-fest of Ioan getting criminal charges unjustly fired at Alice as another salvo in his campaign aimed at her total destruction and to use against her in his attempt to rip her children away from her.

God, the predictability is as tiresome as the cuntiness.
---

Imagine being an attorney and not thoroughly reading a legal document. Tsk tsk
Marie’s excuse is so professionally embarrassing: not just because she is admitting to not having properly read filed documents despite having signed an acknowledgment to the contrary, but also because she is trying to blame Ioan and his lawyer for not sufficiently making her aware of her own client’s upcoming legal appearances. I’m actually cringing for Marie right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 66
Well going by their website, we know they don't have good attention to detail, so sort of not surprised.
Someone reviewed their firm on a very popular review site here in the U.S. Lets just say, it will not inspire confidence in anyone looking for a good divorce attorney.

Reactions: 34
I lost my homework.

Reactions: 36
What the fuck does “I’m not a snitch mean?” She’s the person demanding to be snitched to and then snitches to Twitter. Did she mean “snoop”? lol
Ahhhh like as in “why do I have to close the door, it’s not I who is the snitch?” From Alice to Elsie

Reactions: 12
Well, after reading the new filings, it does appear that it was not Bianca in the car with Ioan and Elsie outside of the car in the fuzzy photo that was posted a few threads back. It was one of those two ladies he uses as a witness to his visitation. As little as Ioan has seen them since visitation started back up, I doubt Bianca has even met them yet.

Reactions: 28
I am cringing too! She just proved herself to be the worst attorney and I hope the judge lets her know it. Lol.

I wonder if Marie will drop Alice now?
---

And it has been more than a year and Bianca has to leave her own home so the girls and Alice won’t freak out.

Reactions: 29
I feel I should explain myself today

I have a shiny face because I have oily skin even in middle age. I swear it's not alcohol!

I have a smooth forehead naturally, my skin is just quite tight and firmly connected to my skull. I swear it's not botox!

I feel like you're doing a lot of explaining today
... Is there something you want to share with the group?!

Reactions: 13
I lost my homework.

I’m sorry, that’s not how it works for both client and counsel?

“I was served but I didn’t read the actual papers.”

Pharaoh my ass. Also, Alice seems to have found the perfect lawyer for herself, finally.

Reactions: 35
I am haunted by the image of Ioan trailing behind the girls to make sure they got back to Alice safely.

No matter what they did or how many times they were sent to him riled up by their mother, he accepted their decision to leave and followed them home.

This is what parenting looks like. You keep showing up, despite the personal pain you might feel. You keep offering a safe container for your children to be in, despite how many times they act out or rebel against you.

A loving father keeps showing up. This man clearly loves his girls so much. That is obvious. I find how hard he's fighting for them beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88
I am so glad Ioan has taken precautions when he has time with the girls, it is evident Alice doesn't like this, and neither does Big E. Hopefully Ioan will never be alone with the girls, especially big E, as I suspect Alice is hoping she can charge Ioan with some sort of ‘abuse’ before the the custody hearing. This is so very, very sad.
---

This is also heartbreaking.

Reactions: 38
Is the judge likely to give her this delay? It seems really unfair to me - she deliberately, constantly breaks the DVRO knowing it can affect her custody, then cries that going to court for breaking said DVRO will affect her custody...

Reactions: 19
Do you notice that at 10 am Alice rings Ella cos her phone won’t txt. Obviously when the internet and phone got cut. Alice must have gone mental at Ella and then Ella walked home.
How did she phone Ella?

Reactions: 16
"Thank you Alice for abusing your kids"

Is the judge likely to give her this delay? It seems really unfair to me - she deliberately, constantly breaks the DVRO knowing it can affect her custody, then cries that going to court for breaking said DVRO will affect her custody...
it already got rejected

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.