Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The en suite looks incredibly cramped and poorly designed in terms of the use of space. Someone with industry background commented on this via one of her posts. I'm not a fan at all. Plus who wants to walk into a bathroom with the toilet directly in their face? 🤦‍♀️
I'd have left out the bathtub and instead enlarged the shower and put in a double vanity. I prefer a great shower. But I hear that baths are bigger in the UK than here in North America, so for resale value I guess the bath makes sense.

Reactions: 4
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

They’re so butt hurt over being rejected by the high fashion crowd.
It’s killing them and he’s upped the “teenage girl tantrum” level to the max 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many perfumes can Victoria promote? on the lastest weeks: Louis Vuitton, Replica, Lancome... She really promotes anything and everything nowdays.

I watched her latest vlog after watching Tamara's on the latest FW... I am not that fan of Tamara, but hers are the kind of videos I watch for fashion. Tamara's video are all about the brands she wear and is like quite compromised with what she is doing on the trips.

Victoria now is more concentrate on filming the free trips she and her husband are getting. She just want to film her husband so brands can hire him and give him money as well. She doesn't even interact with other people anymore.

Everyone catching up, having fun

And Victoria on the other side of the room filming her husband and making sure brands notice him to make him an "influencer" as well

Im so surprised how much Victoria has changed on the latest year. Her channel is now a boring documentary of a couple that gets everything for free.

Reactions: 13
It’s killing them and he’s upped the “teenage girl tantrum” level to the max 🤣🤣
Raising Alex is like another full-time job. Victoria must be exhausted. 🤷‍♀️

I seriously fail to see what she sees in him? It's just brutal watching her with her quasi-man-child who is always sulking or whining for praise.

FireShot Capture 725 - LOUIS VUITTON GIFTS, ENSUITE DETAILS AND LON_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He's a textbook narcissist, you can tell by the way she's always tip toeing around his moods and stroking his ego. It's not going to last.

Reactions: 10
:oops: I really don't like those tiles! They look unfinished?!
Especially on the other side of the sink - two more rows and they'd reach the wall. So bizarre. it makes it look like they had a strict number of tiles gifted and are too cheap to buy enough to cover the wall. 😕

edited to add, according to the CAD design the edges of tile are meant to be straight and run all the way to the wall. But it still looks bad. A very poorly designed space.

Reactions: 4
I think the tiles look ok on the vertical, but look awful horizontal , it does look like they ran out of tiles 🤔

Everything about that room is wrong, but il give her one compliment, at least she’s not done a Millen and taken everything directly from Pinterest.

Alex Moaning again because he has to get up for a 5am flight.
twit.

• Haha

I love Dior makeup but who in their right mind would want that stupid gift with purchase bag? I have a whole sack of bags like that I don’t know what to do with.

Reactions: 5
Yeeees! It's totally OCD triggering!
I love the color and shape but it would look better if it was how it was in the rendering all the way to the wall with a nice flat edge. They prob under estimated how many tiles they needed and decided "it would look cool" to leave it looking weird and unfinished

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.