Inthefrow #6 cases may be rising but Vic’s PR trips still need organising!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else buzzing for her to upload her travel vlog (lol maybe she will title it a comprehensive review of a free holiday) just to see the comments of disgust of her travelling, for free for insta content, during a pandemic. Silly girl, get back to your handbags and blazers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm posting this here if some of you are blocked by her squelness:

View attachment 206438

Missed what? It can't be her lips that's for sure!
I'm possibly being really stupid, but in both of those photos I can't see a SPECK of cellulite?! How is that helpful?! God you should see the state of my legs... I'm a skinny white girl like Vic, and even I feel personally shamed by this post!

I'm possibly being really stupid, but in both of those photos I can't see a SPECK of cellulite?! How is that helpful?! God you should see the state of my legs... I'm a skinny white girl like Vic, and even I feel personally shamed by this post!
I agree, can't really see any cellulite either, she is just getting worse honestly!

Reactions: 7
I was just looking at those photos thinking the exact same thing as you - If Vic thinks they have cellulite, she needs to have a look at my thighs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really enjoyed this last vlog in Italy. They do really nice traveling vlogs and this one was well put together. She makes me want to go to those places right away😌

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused about all the suck up comments on her video. I really don't understand how people are so blind to her behaviour? How hypocritical and fake she is. And not even just that but she comes across as so unhappy and boring to me, even when travelling. I don't hate on people for the sake of it at all, I'm happy to see people succeed when they are genuine, but honestly what am I missing with what people see in her?

Also lol at this YT comment

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Tried to watch the vlog but couldn’t bear her lisp. Sometimes I can tolerate it, but today it seemed especially pronounced. Tsssssss.

Ssssssssssso, I’ll just have to read all of your lovely feedback! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really enjoyed this last vlog in Italy. They do really nice traveling vlogs and this one was well put together. She makes me want to go to those places right away😌
Agreed on the travel portion but the all new clothing when we saw haul after haul all quarantine was a bit much. There needs to be a pivot from these my Teresa and net a porter to promote their retail while giving back. Normally I would steer clear of companies (hotels) that gift to these people but these hotels gifted these greedy people in hopes of getting some business during the pandemic. I work in hospitality and I really feel for these businesses and their staff esp since she could have easily paid for this and just promoted as a generous in spirit gesture. I can imagine Italy of all places is really struggling with the optics of what a hot spot it was and many would be fearful to visit. I sincerely hope she is grateful and is tipping like crazy and buying from local businesses as well as recommending them in her social media. Anyways. For sure I would stay at these if I could afford it some day.

Ok have to rant about this. Alex... get your entire arm and BOTH elbows off the table during these lovely gifted meals. Hunched over shoveling in the food.🤦🏻‍♀️ How rude!! Sit up straight and show some manners (I’m channeling my grandmother now 😂😉... thank goodness she raised us right).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He looks so weird with hair! They are such a mismatched couple. His whole aesthetic is so teenage boy and hers is mid 40s woman, it makes no sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He looks so weird with hair! They are such a mismatched couple. His whole aesthetic is so teenage boy and hers is mid 40s woman, it makes no sense
He looks like an extra from an Avril Lavigne video.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s agonisingly obvious that Rosie Fortescue’s new “obsession” with ITF&Co is very well timed against her Bvlgari ambassadorship. She probably plans to palm off a bunch of her cheap jewellery onto ITF to promote for her. It’s so transparent and fake. For such snobs, MIC people can be so vulgar.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Agreed on the travel portion but the all new clothing when we saw haul after haul all quarantine was a bit much. There needs to be a pivot from these my Teresa and net a porter to promote their retail while giving back. Normally I would steer clear of companies (hotels) that gift to these people but these hotels gifted these greedy people in hopes of getting some business during the pandemic. I work in hospitality and I really feel for these businesses and their staff esp since she could have easily paid for this and just promoted as a generous in spirit gesture. I can imagine Italy of all places is really struggling with the optics of what a hot spot it was and many would be fearful to visit. I sincerely hope she is grateful and is tipping like crazy and buying from local businesses as well as recommending them in her social media. Anyways. For sure I would stay at these if I could afford it some day.

Ok have to rant about this. Alex... get your entire arm and BOTH elbows off the table during these lovely gifted meals. Hunched over shoveling in the food.🤦🏻‍♀️ How rude!! Sit up straight and show some manners (I’m channeling my grandmother now 😂😉... thank goodness she raised us right).
What a class act that one. Also what a luxe look - cap and ugly ass muscle tee at the table.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s agonisingly obvious that Rosie Fortescue’s new “obsession” with ITF&Co is very well timed against her Bvlgari ambassadorship. She probably plans to palm off a bunch of her cheap jewellery onto ITF to promote for her. It’s so transparent and fake. For such snobs, MIC people can be so vulgar.
Rosie was gifted the same hotel stay at the same time as Frow for "PR"... Again, another one who could afford it easily. Sickening. I actually hate Rosie more than Frow, and even more than Saffron bloody barker who is my least favourite of all the "gurus"... who'd have thought it. Someone who could make frow look good by default 😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

I would like to add to my previous post.... her haul was mostly redundant summer items, cashmere sweaters and wool pants that are not fit for an Italian vacation in august. And can we all just say enough with the braLette and blazer trend?! Enough already. Most women have big titties so this look is a NO GO for SEVERAL reasons. And for sure not in Italy in august, no matter the titty size. Nope, not ever. If I had ITF body I’d be rocking all the itty bitty summer dresses in Italy in august and would enjoy every minute of my 1 dimple of cellulite age 31 rocking body and would not be wearing turtle neck sweaters and wool pants and blazers even if I was paid to. End rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else buzzing for her to upload her travel vlog (lol maybe she will title it a comprehensive review of a free holiday) just to see the comments of disgust of her travelling, for free for insta content, during a pandemic. Silly girl, get back to your handbags and blazers
So her new vlog is titled ‘holiday clothes haul’ and NOT pr press trip doing a review of a hotel for WORK??? Confused Vic... giving us mixed messages here 😂 sounds like a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Our little lecture at the end of the video - not enough eyerolls in the world.

Your work is getting dresses up in free designer clothes in incredibly luxurious locations, and literally just talking about it - you have your man child husband not brother filming and editing, your assistant securing deals, and you maybe write a blog post once in a while whilst raking in hundreds of thousands of pounds - it's not anywhere close to HARD work.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.