IntheFrow #5 Desperate & Defensive, even when she’s trying to be woke she’s offensive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I know loads of people with electric cars (and I live in the countryside too) and they all manage to charge their cars either at home or out and about. Even in my really small village closest to me, there are charging stations at the Costa and McDonald’s. It’s not hard!! It’s just another lame-ass justification in preparation

Electric cars have mileage ranges of hundreds of miles nowadays. They’re not like they were 10 years ago where you’d get 20 miles before running out.

you could tell the mini just wasn’t luxury enough for her, she has turned into such a label snob and brand bleep she will have to have something more ‘exclusive’

I hope she proves me wrong though!
The Milton Keynes are has lots of charging points, they are quite well provided, most of the stores have them outside so you can charge your car while you shop. Plus she's on the edge of Milton Keynes for goodness sake, just off a main road, so she'll hardly need a 4 x 4 as the roads are all kept pretty clear anyhow should it snow. They are known as Chelsea Tractors for a reason LOL

Reactions: 9
I asked under the last video why she is buying more dresses when she has lots already but it obvs got deleted. Also she was selling lots just a couple of videos ago, saying there were 'not her' anymore and that pink is not her colour. Then she goes and buys a pink dress! I can't with her. She should rewatch her videos to remember what tit she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I asked under the last video why she is buying more dresses when she has lots already but it obvs got deleted. Also she was selling lots just a couple of videos ago, saying there were 'not her' anymore and that pink is not her colour. Then she goes and buys a pink dress! I can't with her. She should rewatch her videos to remember what tit she said.
She isn't buying anything, all the latest dresses were free and it was an AD so on top she was paid to show them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s just occurred to me that she doesn’t even see the kelly or Chanel as ‘birthday’ presents

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I think quite a few people are pretty over it with InTheFrow. Socialblade stats show she’s declining followers at around 2.5k a month whereas others (eg Lydia) are growing 2k a month.

Reactions: 12
Why does she need a new birthday outfit and shoes? Even if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic she gets so much free clothing and shoes why not wear your wedding shoes again or something if you want to wear something sparkly?

Reactions: 14
Why does she need a new birthday outfit and shoes? Even if we weren't in the middle of a pandemic she gets so much free clothing and shoes why not wear your wedding shoes again or something if you want to wear something sparkly?
I don’t think that’s birthday vibezzzzz babe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get selling stuff expensive handbags on an app.
I don't get how she has the energy to constantly be on some shopping app or site and order clothes, shoes, handbags and household items almost by the pound. And it's not just ordering the stuff, but opening packages all day long and dealing with all the rubbish. I bet she would not survive a six month break without severe withdrawal symptoms. And she'd have absolutely nothing to talk about!

• Wow
I don't get selling stuff expensive handbags on an app.

I don't get how she has the energy to constantly be on some shopping app or site and order clothes, shoes, handbags and household items almost by the pound. And it's not just ordering the stuff, but opening packages all day long and dealing with all the rubbish. I bet she would not survive a six month break without severe withdrawal symptoms. And she'd have absolutely nothing to talk about!
She's addicted to them! Some enjoy alcohol, some are addicted to social media.

Reactions: 5
Lydia copied her collages!!! None of them have an original thought.

're the blocking of comments...I'm sick of these influencers hiding behind the 'don't hate me - I'm just trying my best' . You can't run what is essentially a business by saying you are trying your best and deleting comments you think are criticism.
To be fair, Lydia has been doing those super "aesthetic" (it looks very generic) for months now. So Frow copied her but proving your point, non of them have an original thought. Its funny, so many original ideas come from these threads and they clearly read here, yet they never use the ideas haha. Unless its because they think we aren't good enough to come up with good ideas.

Why do you have to be logged into socialblade to see her Instagram stats? You can see every other influencers, it’s so strange. Anyone have a login to check?

Reactions: 3
Why do you have to be logged into socialblade to see her Instagram stats? You can see every other influencers, it’s so strange. Anyone have a login to check?
I think I remember someone saying she didn’t switch her IG account to being a business one, so that might be something to do with it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I remember someone saying she didn’t switch her IG account to being a business one, so that might be something to do with it?
ITF had a business Instagram account when they rolled those out - but changed back to a private a couple years back. A shady move that also makes zero sense... She uses her Instagram to make money, hence it is a business profile. #duh

My guess - Vic changed because she 1) didn’t want people being able to openly track her stats 2) she believed the false opinion that personal accounts get more reach than business accounts. You just need to look at her engagement to know that’s not the case. She’s LUCKY to get 30k likes on a post and has 860k followers...? uh. Yea. 👍

Reactions: 9
I don’t follow them regulary for a while now, but what is the thing with Paris now? Tamara “moved” to Paris and this is second time husband is mentioning this? Coincidence?

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I know loads of people with electric cars (and I live in the countryside too) and they all manage to charge their cars either at home or out and about. Even in my really small village closest to me, there are charging stations at the Costa and McDonald’s. It’s not hard!! It’s just another lame-ass justification in preparation

Electric cars have mileage ranges of hundreds of miles nowadays. They’re not like they were 10 years ago where you’d get 20 miles before running out.

you could tell the mini just wasn’t luxury enough for her, she has turned into such a label snob and brand bleep she will have to have something more ‘exclusive’

I hope she proves me wrong though!
I live in a very rural area and have an electric city car. I charge at home, just plug it in overnight, and for rare VERY long journeys just plan in a stop to charge - it's really less hassle than petrol so her excuse about charging being such a burden is BS.

She has no excuse. Let's see how 'green' she turns out to be. I'm not holding out hope.

Reactions: 10
Ok, as a Canadian-American, it really grinds my gears when non-Americans are like “vote him out”. WE FREAKING KNOW OKAY. WE’RE DOING OUR BEST GIVEN THE OPPRESSIVE AMERICAN ELECTORAL SYSTEM WE LIVE IN. Last I heard BoJo and his people aren’t any better so what are you doing, Vic, to ensure they’re being held accountable for their crappy policies that affect you and your fellow Brits?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, as a Canadian-American, it really grinds my gears when non-Americans are like “vote him out”. WE FREAKING KNOW OKAY. WE’RE DOING OUR BEST GIVEN THE OPPRESSIVE AMERICAN ELECTORAL SYSTEM WE LIVE IN. Last I heard BoJo and his people aren’t any better so what are you doing, Vic, to ensure they’re being held accountable for their crappy policies that affect you and your fellow Brits?
She's probably about as political as she is sustainable, meaning it's performative BS designed to get her attention/views/hits and that's as deep as it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As
Just came to say the same thing.

I’m an American. She has no bleeping clue what things have been like here with Trump 2016 on and is only jumping on this bandwagon with the rest of her fake activism.

Please, if you’re not from America stfu! We have enough to deal with at the moment without this toxic influencer across the pond jumping in and telling us to vote trump out. WE KNOW!! We’re dealing with a horrific pandemic, vast racial injustice, police brutality and the worst president in US history all at the same time. Progressives are fighting uphill battles every single damn day!!

This vacuous chick screaming VOTE HIM OUT from her fancy home with all her fancy freebies in the UK is not helping, needed or welcome. 😡 Focus on Boris Johnson and your own f’ed up government. 👋👋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.