Inthefrow #4 Lips filled & hair plugged, what a pair of absolute mugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inthefrow #5 how to kill your career in 10

Inthefrow #5 Lisp uncontainable, did you hear she's sustainable?

Inthefrow #5 yet another integrated paid for advertorial, can't be arsed to make a proper tutorial
I can’t remember who suggested it but I still like “desperate and defensive” for the next thread.

IntheFrow #5: Desperate and Defensive Fake Sssssustainable Babe

Reactions: 5
Manages to promote her blog. We don’t need a blog educating people on “a super quick way” to follow black content creators...
She’s also encouraging her followers to buy their books on Amazon. Can’t affliate link a black-owned indie bookstore 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. She wouldn’t know an indie bookshop if it bit her on the ass though
Would she know any bookshop? I've never seen her promote reading other than her own book and I haven't seen a single bookcase in her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would she know any bookshop? I've never seen her promote reading other than her own book and I haven't seen a single bookcase in her house.
Good point. The only thing she likes to read is the riot act to Hairy Harrison and the amount of money in her bank account

Defensive or what. As someone said above people should be grateful she isn’t sharing her big audience and contacts with these black creators?! Vic- you are a total joke

Defensive or what. As someone said above people should be grateful she is sharing her big audience and contacts with these black creators?! Vic- you are a total joke

Defensive or what. As someone said above people should be grateful she is sharing her big audience and contacts with these black creators?! Vic- you are a total joke

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Yeah but the PR members that follow her are part of the problem. If she actually addressed this and risked losing some sponsorship then I would consider her genuine. But she will never risk anything because she cares more about her increasing wealth than she does equal representation

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good point. The only thing she likes to read is the riot act to Hairy Harrison and the amount of money in her bank account

Defensive or what. As someone said above people should be grateful she isn’t sharing her big audience and contacts with these black creators?! Vic- you are a total joke

Sorry dunno why it posted three times. It won’t let me edit it either

Reactions: 2
Holy moly her bitchy defensiveness in the comments is out of control!!

Wow.

And on her stories she says she never learned civil rights in school?? WHAT A JOKE. I’m sure you did but even if you didn’t, you’re 30 years old. These things have been happening every single year of your life!! Do you not have google or a library? Do we need to spoon feed everything to you? Gracious she takes no accountability. What a privileged witch.

NEW THREAD suggestion:
IntheFrow #5: Desperate and defensive white privileged snake 🐍

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
hindsight helps no one? How about "those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it"? sounds like hindsight can be pretty useful to me

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow! Just catching up (again!) School can’t teach all of us everything! In the old days we had encyclopaedias...how long as her generation had Google? Knowledge is at our fingertips! You can google practically anything! Point I’m making is we can attain knowledge if we have a desire to do so. I wasn’t taught anything about homophobia, xenophobia or even racism (I experienced it as a WOC) but my desire to read, learn I acquired the knowledge...I am still of course learning. I am sure there are many people in the black/Asian communities that don’t know all the history that pertains to them but I imagine they will own it that they don’t know. Have to say I still give Lydia credit for admitting her lack of knowledge but the tone and manner of ITF posts is disgusting especially for an educated woman.
Wish someone would directly ask if she supported the black transgender model that L’Oreal fired? Did she raise it with L’Oreal?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why didn't she say something like 'its terrible that it has taken this to galvanise sooner. All we can do is apologise and keep moving forward'

Now is not the time to be defensive or snarky. That's part of the problem.

Reactions: 4
Ugh I'm so pissed off shes painting herself a supportive woman who wants to promote and support other women/ethnicities when deep down her niceness is so fking fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this in her comments. Given that she hasn’t responded while also quickly clapping back at followers on other things today, it seems she probably has seen it but is choosing not to say anything.

TYPICAL.
What a joke she is! Every time she fails to reply she advertises her guilt. She has literally nowhere to go where L'Oréal are concerned. It's a case of 'I will stand up for my black sisters - until it costs me' She needs to tread really carefully here because she'll be up against some very articulate activists who will absolutely not hold back from telling her how it is and unlike how she has deleted everything negative thus far, if she deletes any of the BLM stuff then she is full-on silencing black women.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She can't even say she will judge how loreal behave in the future because they fired Munroe years ago and where were her words and blog posts about black women then? Did she stop accepting freebies from loreal then? They own SO MUCH so no way will she boycott. She's so fricking transparent and fake.

People in her comments praising her and all "well done for speaking out" it actually makes me nauseous.

Reactions: 5
She can't even say she will judge how loreal behave in the future because they fired Munroe years ago and where were her words and blog posts about black women then? Did she stop accepting freebies from loreal then? They own SO MUCH so no way will she boycott. She's so fricking transparent and fake.

People in her comments praising her and all "well done for speaking out" it actually makes me nauseous.
People won't forget this though. She'll be called out as soon as L'Oréal appears o her feed again and she won't be able to delete it. Then she'll squeal 'it's my job' of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.