Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
She’s not been invited to Dior / LV / Max Mara lately all of which Tamara has been at.. Let’s see how long the fake happiness can last. She is insufferable and as much as Tamara can be annoying I admire her positivity no matter what and fact she doesn’t complain or cry constantly.
She is at Max Mara i think, shown in her stories but yea that is the only cruise show she has been this season.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jenna87

I never post on here. But im long time fan of vic. But sick of her overdrawing her lips. And has she got bronzer/blush blindness or is it just me?. I feel like it looks too harsh and dark on her already slender face!
Is it because she spends too much time amongst the hoards of girls in Manchester wearing way too much makeup?
She looks so much better natural.

Reactions: 5
I never post on here. But im long time fan of vic. But sick of her overdrawing her lips. And has she got bronzer/blush blindness or is it just me?. I feel like it looks too harsh and dark on her already slender face!
Is it because she spends too much time amongst the hoards of girls in Manchester wearing way too much makeup?
She looks so much better natural.
Those overlined lips make me ragey.

• Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
what’s going on with her mouth/drooping keeps progressively getting worse… I wish she would get checked out by a neurologist.

Anyway, this rant proved that she is painfully insecure.

Fun fact: others’ opinions have nothing to do with you. So stop worrying about it. Every single time she goes on a group trip she posts lame rants like this. Get over it! They dont wanna be your friend. WHO CARES?!

Vicky…… When you are grounded in yourself, someone doubting you has no impact. Go to therapy, you need it. 💜
🙀 the mouth in this screen grab is concerning!!!

icannoteven

VIP Member
What happened? I don't watch the vlogs. I have very little sympathy for Vic if others run late for her because she is so chronically late for things herself. If you don't pay others the courtesy and respect of being on time, karma is going to come back round. Also, wasn't this a brand trip? Why were they late getting in for the concert?

Seems like they were stuck in traffic and were given wrong directions to the box seat and they were walking around the wrong way.

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
Well the weekly vlogs didn’t last long. I’m blocked on her instagram, did she say why there wasn't a vlog? As she made a whole speech recently that she will stop letting her viewers down and be consistent with vlogging and if she happens to be late with one, she would notify them 🤷🏼‍♀️. Lydia missed a vlog on Monday too and I wrote in her thread that both her and Vic’s work ethic and consistency is really lacking, Vic just proved my point. Josie manages to upload 3 1hour vlogs a week, runs a huge house, a thousand skincare brand deals, 2 holiday homes, 2 dogs, a work-shy grumpy husband and a rental house. Victoria has more admin staff than Josie, yet can’t muster up half an hour of content in a whole week. Surely she could vlog a dog walk, making dinner, unboxing some of her free PR make-up, show an outfit and an update on her constant house updates all in just one day which would equate to at least 30mins. She’s so lazy. Unless she’s paid to vlog via a sponsored ad, she just doesn't bother.
Those are the sort of blogs I really enjoy!

Knowitall86

Are there any good brands she is still working with? No invite from Louis Vutton this year? She doesnt Work with any high end unless its Fragrances? For fashion its mostly Holland Cooper, Calzedonia and that underwear brand…

Reactions: 4

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
If I had a job that didn't tie me to one place or set hours and I had the money, you can bet that I would be renting apartments in different cities all over the world for at least a month at a time and really getting a feel for that country/city/place. Even more so if it enhanced my work.
I reckon she’s just over it..all of it. The smoke and mirrors crapfest that is influencing. her passion for it all doesn’t seem as strong as it used to.

Reactions: 4