Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex's beard looks like it has been stuck on 😂

Read a few lines of this before I had to close it. I wish they had done their wedding in Vegas with family and friends. More silly less sponsored. I think her vision of the wedding probably changed the second she realised how much she could make in sponsorship.....

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe that was ever a plan. She just wants to sound like she’s so laid back and quirky.
From the start she wanted her “princess wedding”

both of them are desperate to come across as hip but also Lux 🤦‍♀️
I think they probably think they’re so unique doing this. They really aren’t 😂

Reactions: 5
Her comments section reveals why they probably chose to do this...

AA249369-559F-48B6-B9A3-489BF6A4BC46.jpeg

Alex is SO desperate to come across as a trendy musician.
I totally believe he would do this to try and be like the cool kids.

Wtaf is that beard please?
No bleeping idea. She should tell him to shave or no more pocket money

Reactions: 7
How much did her second wedding dress look like it came straight out of that my big fat gypsy wedding series.. truly tragic.

Add in the bright orange tan, those lip fillers, the overly harsh makeup, the nail extensions and platinum hair and no wonder Maria Grazia Chiuri wasn’t banging her door down. Chiara you ain’t honey.
You know that saying money really can’t buy class, with Vicky it’s more that it can’t buy you an eye for style if you don’t have one. She just always gets it so so wrong, like head-to-toe designer and she still looks like a tacky chav, that’s some kind of achievement. Like how do you manage to make couture look cheap?! And this woman genuinely thinks she’s some sort of style icon 😂😂

Genuinely can’t with this girl, the ego on her as well..

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe that was ever a plan. She just wants to sound like she’s so laid back and quirky.
From the start she wanted her “princess wedding”

both of them are desperate to come across as hip but also Lux 🤦‍♀️
I think they probably think they’re so unique doing this. They really aren’t 😂
They really are so try hard, I don't think their "rock couple" look was genuine either. You hit it right on the head they think they are so unique bc they are try hard "rockers" and try hard "premium" but really they come off as very inauthentic. She so has been dreaming of getting married forever I don't believe for a second that she ever had such a relaxed plan for her wedding. Esp with that princess dress.

I don't really care what people do with their last name but I honestly think just keeping your own name is the easiest. If you get divorced bingo no name change needed. Maybe bc i grew up with my mom having her maiden name that I don't put a huge weight on everyone having the same name. We are still a family, even if we don't have the same last names. Honestly I also like what Eddie redmayne and his wife have done. They both kept their names, one kid has his last name one kid has hers. That to me is cool.

I am not going to read that post... But why is her explaination? Because the Millen-Gordon made the same thing, and (I don't know why) Victoria and Alex are now obssesed with Lydia and Ali? https://aligordon.net/uncategorized/why-i-took-my-wifes-last-name/
“The biggest day of our lives was fast approaching and my now Wife asked me to consider taking her name and creating a double barrel surname”

SO bleeping Millen isn’t it 😂😂😂

Is this a swipe from vicki 😂

”I can only imagine how many people have determined this choice was my idea”

Basically Victoria tried to put a cutesy spin on it, Alex is such a big part of my family etc, etc...
Then they were considering double barrel but they thought a 4 year old might have trouble spelling Magrath Harrison....
Obviously she’s realised she’s married a basic toddler.

then because they’re so incredibly “try hard” he took her name.
Starting new traditions like the hip and happening couple they are 🙄

Reactions: 8
Isn't it that double barreled surnames was used by females in aristocratic families to maintain prestige and power back then?

(PS Victoria looks like a lucky groupie in that photo)

Reactions: 2
Just reported all of her self portrait posts to the ASA...but as I’m in the states and they now ask your home address I wonder if they’ll even listen to me.

If you’re in the UK, I URGE you to report her. Victoria cannot play dumb on this. We kNOW she knows about disclosing gifts aka “pr” but is purposefully ignoring that on a whole SERIES of posts.

It’s just ridiculous that she can’t be honest. I swear, even LYDIA is more honest than her anymore...which is just plain pathetic.

Here’s my response. Basically more people need to complain! So if you’re tired of Victoria and other influencers not properly disclosing their gifts and otherwise...here’s the link!

Reactions: 9
“The biggest day of our lives was fast approaching and my now Wife asked me to consider taking her name and creating a double barrel surname”

SO bleeping Millen isn’t it 😂😂😂
I know 🙊

Is this a swipe from vicki 😂

”I can only imagine how many people have determined this choice was my idea”

Basically Victoria tried to put a cutesy spin on it, Alex is such a big part of my family etc, etc...
Then they were considering double barrel but they thought a 4 year old might have trouble spelling Magrath Harrison....
Obviously she’s realised she’s married a basic toddler.

then because they’re so incredibly “try hard” he took her name.
Starting new traditions like the hip and happening couple they are 🙄
Never has crossed my mind chaging his last name was Victoria's idea. I think Alex married her cause he had no job and if he didn't made the move soon, he would ended up without girlfriend either. The crazy sponsorships she has got this year, and giving a job to Alex, made him make sure Victoria don't run away from him that easily.

I don't know why but I have the vibes on Alex that is the typical manipulative man who pretends to be so sweet and easy going. But his only plan is get house and food for free. On their case: trips, clothes, devices, acessories, luxury cars loans, luxury spas... for free.

Reactions: 10
Can someone please take one for the team and summarize the flog? What's the new hair?

Reactions: 1
Can someone please take one for the team and summarize the flog? What's the new hair?
I’m bored waiting for my sister at the doctors office. Skimmed through and it’s basically an HOUR of showing all her freebies...there is no change to her hair. It looks the frickin same. And there’s not much happening in the vlog other than her babbling about her new things.

Since I’m bored I TALLIED all the gifted items in her description box and it’s £18,000+ in free merchandise...that’s more than $20k of freebies for my fellow Americans.

AND that doesn’t even include the *kindly loaned* clothes, car service and plane ride to Venice with luxury accommodations nor her free hair/beauty treatments.

Someone commented about the flooding in the comments and she was just like yea, sad.

I’m floored. Floored.

Maybe it’s because I saw a blogger I respect this morning tweeting about greed and how the more she travels and lives the more she finds people with LESS are actually happier. Because greed only breeds more greed and wanting more more more. But I’m just sick.

This spoiled chick gets $20k or freebies in a week and can’t find it in her heart to even fully donate some of them for charity? She sells them off for even more profit? GRACIOUS!!

*ending my rant and going to have wine now*

• Wow
Reactions: 23
In the new video she said she was just editing another vlog... Not the first time she's been doing it recently but is that not the whole point of Alex working with her? I thought he done the editing of everything? Maybe he's snow under editing all their Ads 🙄

I’m bored waiting for my sister at the doctors office. Skimmed through and it’s basically an HOUR of showing all her freebies...there is no change to her hair. It looks the frickin same. And there’s not much happening in the vlog other than her babbling about her new things.

Since I’m bored I TALLIED all the gifted items in her description box and it’s £18,000+ in free merchandise...that’s more than $20k of freebies for my fellow Americans.

AND that doesn’t even include the *kindly loaned* clothes, car service and plane ride to Venice with luxury accommodations nor her free hair/beauty treatments.

Someone commented about the flooding in the comments and she was just like yea, sad.

I’m floored. Floored.

Maybe it’s because I saw a blogger I respect this morning tweeting about greed and how the more she travels and lives the more she finds people with LESS are actually happier. Because greed only breeds more greed and wanting more more more. But I’m just sick.

This spoiled chick gets $20k or freebies in a week and can’t find it in her heart to even fully donate some of them for charity? She sells them off for even more profit? GRACIOUS!!

And what tax is she paying on kindly gifted tit? That's who we should be contacting, as well as the ASA!

Reactions: 9

I’m floored. Floored.

At least you got to the end of it. I gave up after 8 minutes when she started the begging to get people to like her photos on IG. She actually asked people to unfollow her and then refollow and like a few of her pictures. How desperate is she getting that she needs to ask people to do that. She also got a passive aggressive dig in about IG is there to like people’s photos and she always does it. No one gives a duck what you think IG is there for Vic and nobody needs to be told what they should do.

If people aren’t liking your content, stop begging and think about how to engage your audience again...Stop doing adverts, engage and respond to comments and stop using stories for either adverts or as begging opportunities.

I can’t wait for the day she becomes irrelevant.

Reactions: 12
Capture+_2019-11-15-08-45-31.png
Don't judge me, but I download YT videos so that i can binge watch during breaks.

However, as i was to download her video, this appeared.

So it means that Victoria treats this video as a "premium" content, thus earning more than usual.

Greedy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.