Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sad that her channel won’t break into the US so she won’t ever have the success/opportunities of a Jeffree Star (yet mentions that Patricia’s done it despite spending ages saying UK people can’t)

She’s also thinking about not doing fashion weeks anymore, puts a huge strain on her relationship and she’s not sure it’s worth it - often the PRs don’t even care if she’s there or not lol - nobody is asking her to do FW content and her numbers show that no one is interested in her point of view for fashion week.

I think she comes across pretty lost... I think she confuses working a lot with getting exposure and opportunities but she doesn’t really have a USP. What is she offering that people can’t get from Lydia? This is her biggest problem. And that leech of a husband doesn’t help as I think he limits her opportunities (I think the fashion week limiting is coming from him for sureeeee)

I think she just sounds like she wants more money, I think since she left London opportunities have reduced. Tamara, Leonie, Caro Daur and Danielle Bernstein are all slaying in the high end fashion market but they aren’t doing adverts for log burners, speakers and every perfume under the sun.

They know their brand and they stick to it, even if they go away from specific fashion content it’s still within their brand and not just random for the £££.

They all have a consistent style, have brands that you can identify that they love and are aspirational, I’m not inspired to buy a product from Victoria because I can’t see the thought behind it all I see is her trying to make money.

Reactions: 12
I think she needs to take some time off and stop jumping at every single freebie that gets thrown her way. Be more selective about what you do which will allow you to spend more genuine time with family and friends. Hopefully it might bring her back to the kind of person she used to be and the kind of person we all used to enjoy watching.

I guess that makes me a hater with issues 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
I think she needs to take some time off and stop jumping at every single freebie that gets thrown her way. Be more selective about what you do.
I agree with this. But I also think that these “influencers” live completely up to the limits of their means, so as much as she would probably love to slow it down, she now can’t afford to. So she has to keep flogging dozens of perfumes a month and it’s making her feel worthless.

Reactions: 7
She is unbelievable.

She's throwing a strop because she's not center stage at fashion week, that's what her issue is, because she's not front and center and the brands aren't fawning over her.
Give it a break Victoria!
they don't appreciate me and they don't appreciate you giyzzz so I feel bad for you giyzzzz and it's all about you giyzzzzz”

Victoria is no Jeffrey Star,
he's created a brand, has a passion for make up, like him or hate him he's a business man.

Victoria has created a monster marrying that wet wipe,
has a passion for freebies and does the bare minimum....but still expects her channel to grow.

She finishes up by saying she has a voucher to spend and ”spends” thousands in a few minutes 😐 whilst also affiliate linking everything she's bought/been gifted.

Vulgar.

Reactions: 23
She wanted to be on the same ranks as Leonie, Tamara, etc. She stooped so high to be in their ranks, and now she can't go back.

She wanted to be a big fashion queen, and wanted to do it as fast as possible. However, she could only extend itself to such an extent.

The fact that they now live in the countryside, makes it worse.

She didn't post a vlog documenting her experience at the LV boutique. She didn't post a vlog with H&M at the Giambattista Valli collaboration/photoshoot.

Her ego is so wounded that her vlogs now shift to her new home, to make her industry friends jealous and to fill in the void.

Reactions: 9
I think she needs to take some time off and stop jumping at every single freebie that gets thrown her way. Be more selective about what you do which will allow you to spend more genuine time with family and friends. Hopefully it might bring her back to the kind of person she used to be and the kind of person we all used to enjoy watching.

I guess that makes me a hater with issues 🤷‍♀️😂
The issue with these "influencers" is that they get used to free luxury trips and all they want from now own is get free luxury stuff. They think get a FREE trip to L.A. or Paris automatically makes them "BOSS GIRLS".

She is unbelievable.

She's throwing a strop because she's not center stage at fashion week, that's what her issue is, because she's not front and center and the brands aren't fawning over her.
Give it a break Victoria!
they don't appreciate me and they don't appreciate you giyzzz so I feel bad for you giyzzzz and it's all about you giyzzzzz”

Victoria is no Jeffrey Star,
he's created a brand, has a passion for make up, like him or hate him he's a business man.

Victoria has created a monster marrying that wet wipe,
has a passion for freebies and does the bare minimum....but still expects her channel to grow.

She finishes up by says he has a voucher to spend and ”soends” thousands in a few minutes 😐 whilst also affiliate linking everything she's bought/been gifted.

Vulgar.
I'm not the biggest fan of Tamara, but so far I think she does well for someone who likes fashion. She just focus on promote a product. Victoria is now dedicated to promote her husband and ask for freebies for their new home.

An Instagram account I enjoy to take a look at, is Caro Daur's. She only works with certain brands and makes a wonderful job on keeping herself real. Is not a secret brands love to work with her. She is so down to earth but knows how to promote a brand. She is efforless luxury.

A "boss woman" I like, Annie Bing. I followed her since before she created her company. She is married, has kids, (just to point you don't have to be single to success) but grew up on Instagram with her passion for fashion.

I think 2019 was the year Victoria failed a big time. Her career is going downhills and she knows it. Of course while she is with Gleam she will always have products to promote, trips to make, events to get invited to... but we know, she knows, everyone knows her channel is becomming onto ZOELLA style, Jim & Tanya style, Marcus and Niomi style, Lydia Begger Millen style, The Sacconejolys style...

Reactions: 13
Hi Victoria, if you’re reading here.

The reason you don’t have as much influence as Jeffree Star and the major faces of fashion week is because 100% of your content is an ad. You are GREEDY, girl.

You also really don’t have an original sense of style, are passive aggressive, unrelatable and self absorbed.

Go ahead and stop going to fashion week. No one will miss you, let alone notice.

P.S. Fashion week is not about you, y’know that...right? [emoji2370]

Reactions: 15
I’m not a J* fan by any stretch of the imagination but she’s got to be kidding—Jeffrey Star has been a brand and a name in the making for over a decade. People are attracted to his many unique selling points; he’s got a lot of differentiation from other people in the beauty space and he’s clearly a shrewd entrepreneur. His ‘heart to hearts’ are so much more impactful and I think people believe in him and defend him because they relate to the things he’s struggled with. This is a guy who shows his hairline surgery in a video, compared to this pampered little blonde princess who can’t even admit to lip fillers. Figure it out, Vic! Do you want to be raw, relatable, and real? Or do you want to be all lofty luxury and untouchable grandeur? I appreciate that Jeffeee, despite all his horrific shortcomings, can’t be bought. She can’t even sacrifice an ad feature today for a bit more credibility down the line.

She should really look at Patricia Bright and have a good think about why she’s cracked the US market when others have failed...instead of whining that brands don’t care about her and her viewers she should just focus on making content that does get recommended. Why would anyone want to watch anything she makes? Why should anyone care? Whine harder Vicky! There are masses of younger girls coming for your spot so appreciate what you have instead of trying to grasp something so blatantly out of reach for your fake tanned claws.

Reactions: 19
Jeffree was a brand before he even joined YouTube!
Gleam are also based in the US as well as UK so surely if she wants to be bigger there they could team her up with some collabs/opps?! I always think Gleam was wrong for her, they don’t understand fashion, they started with youtubers like zoella and sprinkle of glitter, they don’t know how to market a fashion blogger! She needs an agency like Tamaras if she wants to be in fashion, but also maybe she really isn’t that interested in it and that’s why she doesn’t excel at it!

I wonder if she was thinking of launching her own brand and got told she didn’t have a big enough audience, sounds like a moan, she always moans when she loses something like a job etc.

Talking of Patricia why does she never disclose anything? She does so many ads and never marks them

Jeffree was a brand before he even joined YouTube!
Gleam are also based in the US as well as UK so surely if she wants to be bigger there they could team her up with some collabs/opps?! I always think Gleam was wrong for her, they don’t understand fashion, they started with youtubers like zoella and sprinkle of glitter, they don’t know how to market a fashion blogger! She needs an agency like Tamaras if she wants to be in fashion, but also maybe she really isn’t that interested in it and that’s why she doesn’t excel at it!

I wonder if she was thinking of launching her own brand and got told she didn’t have a big enough audience, sounds like a moan, she always moans when she loses something like a job etc.

Talking of Patricia why does she never disclose anything? She does so many ads and never marks them
And if she worries about the YouTube platform not recommending her enough, why doesn’t she focus on getting people’s word of mouth and sharing on social media going?

Start creating content that your viewers LOVE and share and tell everyone about. Who would recommend an ad network to a friend? I sure as hell wouldn’t and that’s what Victoria’s YouTube channel is.

There’s absolutely nothing aspirational about her whatsoever.

She should really pack it up and just go work for an advertising agency if creating ads is what she considers art.

Last edited:
Just watched the Vlog and her go into the spare room to "do some work" and blow £1,655.00 on 4 items via Luisa Via Roma, including a pair of yellow shoes.

1. Is that her definition of "work"?
2. What are the chances that she just spent her own money?

Reactions: 10
Vic is definitely out of favour with the high end brands. She has the wrong look. Leonie, Tamara, Xenia etc are all short nails, clumpy flats for everyday and so on. Vic dresses totally differently- her look is barbie not high end. I know it sounds stupid but you can tell a lot about an influencer by her nail length.

A big turning point for Vic - and the first time I thought she’d had her day was the Mr Self Portrait trip to somewhere fab (Malaysia? Maldives? I can’t remember). That was all lots of women hanging out and partying and Vic sitting on her own with Alex.

I guess the real reason she’s anti fashion month is she didn’t get the invites. She only had a handful of shows and not great seats always. Vic will always be 3rd tier in high fashion - yes LV may have invited her to look round their London store but she didn’t get an invite to the party where Kylie was singing (Sabine Getty and Mrs Alice - the real money- were all there), nor did she get to go to Seoul with LV.

Reactions: 11
I’m not a J* fan by any stretch of the imagination but she’s got to be kidding—Jeffrey Star has been a brand and a name in the making for over a decade. People are attracted to his many unique selling points; he’s got a lot of differentiation from other people in the beauty space and he’s clearly a shrewd entrepreneur. His ‘heart to hearts’ are so much more impactful and I think people believe in him and defend him because they relate to the things he’s struggled with. This is a guy who shows his hairline surgery in a video, compared to this pampered little blonde princess who can’t even admit to lip fillers. Figure it out, Vic! Do you want to be raw, relatable, and real? Or do you want to be all lofty luxury and untouchable grandeur? I appreciate that Jeffeee, despite all his horrific shortcomings, can’t be bought. She can’t even sacrifice an ad feature today for a bit more credibility down the line.

She should really look at Patricia Bright and have a good think about why she’s cracked the US market when others have failed...instead of whining that brands don’t care about her and her viewers she should just focus on making content that does get recommended. Why would anyone want to watch anything she makes? Why should anyone care? Whine harder Vicky! There are masses of younger girls coming for your spot so appreciate what you have instead of trying to grasp something so blatantly out of reach for your fake tanned claws.

Both Frow and Lidl are lazy as f***. They want everything without doing anything. They think being raw and relatable is calling their vlog a heart to heart. Both have positioned themselves as luxury, yet neither of them really fit that category...they are both chavs at heart.....and that's why they don't fit in at fashion week etc.
Just off to get my personal problems sorted 🤣🤣🤣

Just watched the Vlog and her go into the spare room to "do some work" and blow £1,655.00 on 4 items via Luisa Via Roma, including a pair of yellow shoes.

1. Is that her definition of "work"?
2. What are the chances that she just spent her own money?
1. Yes
2. Fat chance 😁

Did anyone see her last ad on Insta stories about a BBC podcast? The audio and her inflated lips don’t line up for me and it’s just so cringe.[emoji51]

Even more cringe? That she’ll hop on and do an ad for some other podcast but not mention a word of congratulations for her Amelia - who always supports Victoria - over the successful launch of her own podcast.

Money must be tight for Vicky. She doesn’t move without placing a big ole AD on what she’s doing.

This 🙌 also, not a fan of J* either particularly, but you can't deny his work ethic and the fact he actually spends his own money on tit rather than waiting to be gifted things!

Reactions: 7
She keeps mentioning that she doesn't "read any hate sites" and in. The last five years "hasn't gone to the hate sites" which 1. I think that's bullshit. And 2. If she actually did read here and actually try to understand what people say here and on LEMs page she'd realize that we have actually give out tips on how to improve, things that would HELP her! But they can't see past the comments about her slug lips and his toupee.

Also with the whining about her relationship suffering "no intimacy" etc. What do you think happens to normal people when they are busy at work or have deadlines? Or they are just swamped bc it is tax season? Or they work in healthcare and most days are dreadfully draining and busy? The rest of us manage I think she can manage lack of intimacy for two months out of the year.

She came across like a whiny bratt in the latest video, poor old me I work so hard and I'm not big in America. Get a grip. And stop making out like you pick work with brands for your followers...you go where the money is .

Reactions: 12
She’s sad that her channel won’t break into the US so she won’t ever have the success/opportunities of a Jeffree Star (yet mentions that Patricia’s done it despite spending ages saying UK people can’t)
She is conveniently forgetting that OG non-US content creator Nikkie Tutorials has done better and she's from Netherlands which is even smaller than the UK. It's about your content and how people relate to you. Vic is unrelatable now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.