Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe they’ll get a Focus like everyone else in their 20s.
Can you imagine! Or an electric hyundai or something since she's got such a social concience now (not). I used to like Victoria but she has changed a lot, it's sad. That's what happens when your life is built around material possesions and keeping up with the Jones's. I'm actually training to be a chartered accountant and most of these influencers are going to go broke in ten years. At least she has some education I guess...

Reactions: 6
I love how she's like hey guyyyyyzzz look at this coat that isn't £000 hella expensive.

Girl. It's 400. I mean......talk about out of touch.

Reactions: 22
Can you imagine! Or an electric hyundai or something since she's got such a social concience now (not). I used to like Victoria but she has changed a lot, it's sad. That's what happens when your life is built around material possesions and keeping up with the Jones's. I'm actually training to be a chartered accountant and most of these influencers are going to go broke in ten years. At least she has some education I guess...
Nah if they go electric Harrison will want Vic to beg Tesla for Model X or something.

Reactions: 8
Another flight, this time to LA. Hope you’ve planted plenty of trees to offset your emissions Vic, since you’re so big on the green thing :unsure:

Reactions: 9
So Alex has changed his name to Alex Harrison Magrath....
but it’s not a double barrel, he’s legally changed his second name to Harrison.

i prefer “utter plank”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That vlog was a mind numbing, crass, gimme gimme exhibition. She has 3 full cabinets of beauty and hair products (not including any makeup that I could see....that's probably another 2 cabinets). These YouTubers are hoarders. She posted (begs) that she likes a basin company and then bam, they send one. New prints. Net a Porter deliveries. Unboxing the Bang & Olufsen sattelite speaker (huge!) And this hilarious ski coat with ugly cowboy fringe: (I'm dying laughing) Screenshot_20191103-170207.png

And she ends by saying she's Depop'ing a lot including gifted items. But it's okay 'cause she's being sustainable and she gives 20% to breast cancer care. How about you give 100% of proceeds of the stuff you got for free and 20% from the stuff you bought?

Reactions: 23
That vlog was a mind numbing, crass, gimme gimme exhibition. She has 3 full cabinets of beauty and hair products (not including any makeup that I could see....that's probably another 2 cabinets). These YouTubers are hoarders. She posted (begs) that she likes a basin company and then bam, they send one. New prints. Net a Porter deliveries. Unboxing the Bang & Olufsen sattelite speaker (huge!) And this hilarious ski coat with ugly cowboy fringe: (I'm dying laughing)View attachment 54169

And she ends by saying she's Depop'ing a lot including gifted items. But it's okay 'cause she's being sustainable and she gives 20% to breast cancer care. How about you give 100% of proceeds of the stuff you got for free and 20% from the stuff you bought?
I was shocked at the amount of tit she hoards!!! I actually almost started crying. This girl is crazy!! The fact that she even showed us this, is beyond me. She should be ashamed!!! What is it about the british influencers and never give anything away, beg, beg, beg and consume??!! The brits are actually the worst.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Reactions: 10
That vlog was a mind numbing, crass, gimme gimme exhibition. She has 3 full cabinets of beauty and hair products (not including any makeup that I could see....that's probably another 2 cabinets). These YouTubers are hoarders. She posted (begs) that she likes a basin company and then bam, they send one. New prints. Net a Porter deliveries. Unboxing the Bang & Olufsen sattelite speaker (huge!) And this hilarious ski coat with ugly cowboy fringe: (I'm dying laughing)View attachment 54169

She’s trash.

Reactions: 5
I haven't written on here before, just read, but I have to comment after her latest vlog. I actually feel sick from the amount of stuff she received and has. I feel a bit conflicted because I actually quite like her, but it's almost like these people have an illness. She "organised" (read: tossed in random bags and containers), an absolute ton of products in her huge cupboard, and then showed two more large shelving units stuffed full of much of the same stuff! She says that she is only keeping her absolute favs from her favourite brands now, but if that's the case she has about 50 favourite brands. I think all the stuff she has right now would literally last me the entire rest of my life. I just feel sick and it's so completely ugly feeling.
Also, she said on instagram that they were gifted the speaker, but kept talking about how they "bought" it in the vlog.
She's picking up some intonations in her voice from LEM too, which is distressing, and her lips are out of control....

Reactions: 16
Victoria is referring to “buying” things when she is actually browsing websites and spending gifted vouchers.

Does Victoria declare all those gifts, that are over set value, to the tax man? There are numerous expensive gifts that she has received over the past few months, which should legally be declared for tax purposes.
Also, car she is currently using is a benefit and surely should be declared? It is all over her Instagram,so HMRC does not have to search high and low.

Last week she published series of affiliate links on stories without declaring, so I am just wondering about how honest she actually is. Like mentioned, she refers to buying when she spends vouchers, that says it all really.

I've mentioned a few times about declaring free gifts to the tax man...hoping it will all catch up with these nauseating beggars and they will be presented with massive tax bills.
In the meantime why doesn't Frow donate some of her free stuff to a women's shelter???

Against my better judgement I just looked at her beauty organising... so she's storing, or rather hoarding stuff in the emerald, white and gold 🤢 guest room....anyway, didn't get half way through as I felt ragey at the sight of all those make up bags...
A few years ago a friend had some Romanian girls staying with her. These girls have very little personal possessions so I bought some cheap make up bags and got all my friends to donate unwanted ' free gift with purchase ' toiletries and skin care and we stuffed these bags with lovely things. The girls cried..they couldn't believe their eyes. It's not hard but she's even moaning about the time it takes to list stuff to SELL in the comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So repellent. Also, when was the last time she saw her family? Her wedding? The Victoria I used to watch went home often, was grateful and didn't have two big slugs on her face.

Jesus Christ the hoarding. I would be straight out gifting them to people I knew or a charity or something. Awful behaviour keeping all of that.

Reactions: 6
i finally have to post here after watching her latest vlog... 20% of the profits is so disgusting. try 100%

I was shocked by the amount of stuff she had in all those bags. The bathroom cabinet was ridiculous - she has more products in there than a hair salon!! I honestly don’t know how she can actually hang on to all of that and not feel guilty or kinda gross about how much stuff she’s hoarding.

Her voice goes higher and higher,
depending on the value of the freebie babesss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
few years ago a friend had some Romanian girls staying with her. These girls have very little personal possessions so I bought some cheap make up bags and got all my friends to donate unwanted ' free gift with purchase ' toiletries and skin care and we stuffed these bags with lovely things. The girls cried..they couldn't believe their eyes.
What a wonderful thing to do ❤

Reactions: 8
I don't really watch/follow InTheFrow, but I just looked at her latest video following the comments on here. I cannot believe the amount of beauty products she is hoarding! And the cheek of her replying to one of the comments that was saying she can do whatever she likes with the brand gifts as it's the same as a gift from a friend - erm no it is not! Her reasoning behind only a 20% donation is awful too, I get that it takes time to list the items, but at least give a 50% donation for the proceeds from the brand gifts. On another note, I wonder how the brands feel about her selling the items after just taking one snap with them!

Reactions: 16
I haven't written on here before, just read, but I have to comment after her latest vlog. I actually feel sick from the amount of stuff she received and has. I feel a bit conflicted because I actually quite like her, but it's almost like these people have an illness. She "organised" (read: tossed in random bags and containers), an absolute ton of products in her huge cupboard, and then showed two more large shelving units stuffed full of much of the same stuff! She says that she is only keeping her absolute favs from her favourite brands now, but if that's the case she has about 50 favourite brands. I think all the stuff she has right now would literally last me the entire rest of my life. I just feel sick and it's so completely ugly feeling.
Also, she said on instagram that they were gifted the speaker, but kept talking about how they "bought" it in the vlog.
She's picking up some intonations in her voice from LEM too, which is distressing, and her lips are out of control....
Well said! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.