Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to share that she's crying?! Also who is crying at a P!nk show? It's just too much, she seems so uptight & never lets go, so she opts to cry on her peloton or at concerts.. and makes sure to share it on social media :/

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it a competition between Vic & Husband-Not-Brother as to who is sadder ... ? Enough already.

👀
Screenshot_20230614_131817_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Both of them with the me me me misery. bleeping read the room, dickheads. Show some humility and graciousness that you have wealth and health and really nothing to be miserable about other than being excluded from free trips because everyone hates you and finds you dull.

Reactions: 28
I'd say Harrison is hard work. A lot of her problems generate from him, I get mental health is a big issue and I know people suffer with it. He just seems to be someone who needs constant minding and uplifting and that alone would drain you. It is like having a child not a husband most of the time. They have wealth and youth but seem constantly down.

Reactions: 33
Both of them with the me me me misery. bleeping read the room, dickheads. Show some humility and graciousness that you have wealth and health and really nothing to be miserable about other than being excluded from free trips because everyone hates you and finds you dull.
They were 3 weeks ago in Maldives right? Real disconnect and focus on mental health would have been good for them.... if all this struggle is real. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
For someone who is largely a "beauty influencer" -- she's certainly always behind the curve on makeup trends.

Must be because she doesn't purchase new products. Instead she waits to get them for free or doesn't talk about them at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it a competition between Vic & Husband-Not-Brother as to who is sadder ... ? Enough already.

👀
View attachment 2241423
I know this a Vic slam thread but I can’t help but wonder if Vic is actually sad over Alex’s mental health troubles. Like there’s nothing for her to be publicly over the top sad but if he were going through ideations or something a few weeks back when she was posting her stuff I could almost understand it.

I say almost because the stuff they are posting is not helpful to anyone else and may be in fact harmful. Imagine hearing that your favorite influencers are as depressed as you. They too feel immeasurable pain, but miraculously they’ve pulled themselves out of it. That’s not inspirational. It’s devastating. Little old you don’t have the resources or fabulous lifestyle to get better and make you happy.

What would be helpful is using a massive platform to say, I’ve got X mental health issue, I went to a qualified doctor or psychologist and am on a long journey, and here’s the number or our national mental health resources line. Anything else seems attention grabbing. It’s also not lost on me that we are coming off mental health awareness months during the spring. Just seems so calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this a Vic slam thread but I can’t help but wonder if Vic is actually sad over Alex’s mental health troubles. Like there’s nothing for her to be publicly over the top sad but if he were going through ideations or something a few weeks back when she was posting her stuff I could almost understand it.
I agree. Wow, if Alex is causing Vic mental issues I feel for her. I was married to a man I loved so much, but his mental health was too much to me. We were together for 12 years (married for 9). Just after I got divorced I realised how deep he was dragging me in with him. I am a very positive person and I thought I could help him by spreading my joy for life. But after some years I realised I wasn't changing him, instead he was changing me. I was depressed too. Nothing excited me anymore.

That message on Alex that part "thanks to his wife and sister he got out of a dark spot", such a red flag! ⛳. That means he is relying on Victoria. Not fair! The only thing he should expect from his wife and family is the support to go to teraphy. But his family shouldn't be the responsible to get him out of his depression.

If something I learnt from my marriage to a person with mental health issues is that is not fair they rely on us, their partners to feel good. Your partner is not your therapist / psychologist. Get profesional help!. Is not responsability of your partner to make you happy. Find your happiness by yourself, then get a partner to share that hapiness and love.

My ex never got professional help. But guess who went to a psychologist, me! And what I was told opened my eyes. My psychologist told me people with mental health issues learn from early age that people who love them give them want they want to make them "happy". They unconsciously learn to manipulate people who love them. Is not their fault, but that's the easiest way for them to deal with their issues cause they don't want to work on solve them. They constantly look for material things and moments that cheer them up. They don't want to get to the root of their issues and work on them.

I really hope doesn't take much longer to Victoria to stand up for her own sanity. Ask him to get professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree it can be tough to have a partner who has mental health illnesses... But still, I find it super odd to go on social media and share/complain about how sad I am if my partner is suffering from real mental health issues. Like hey husband, I'm here for you since you're going through stuff but now I'm also sad (because of "setbacks") and need my followers to boost my engagement & ego on Instagram.

Especially if I live the influencer lifestyle (flexible working hours, flexible working locations, subsidized travel to luxury resorts/hotels, free PR gifts/treatments/renovations, etc.), this all seems extremely insensitive and tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree it can be tough to have a partner who has mental health illnesses... But still, I find it super odd to go on social media and share/complain about how sad I am if my partner is suffering from real mental health issues. Like hey husband, I'm here for you since you're going through stuff but now I'm also sad (because of "setbacks") and need my followers to boost my engagement & ego on Instagram.

Especially if I live the influencer lifestyle (flexible working hours, flexible working locations, subsidized travel to luxury resorts/hotels, free PR gifts/treatments/renovations, etc.), this all seems extremely insensitive and tone deaf.
Yep that's true. I also think they are not helping anyone on exposing their issues. Unless they get help and post to inspire other people to get help too.

Reactions: 12
When comparing social calendars this month -- vicky must be crying in her attic.

She's left off the list of everything

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.