Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2234906

Why is she always whining abt feeling low? FFS.
I know.

To me is just a poor strategy to get social media engagment. Metal health is a matter that some influencers know how to milk :(. Some influencers uses these kind of posts so many vulnerable people feel related and keep the comments "oh my God, yes I feel low too." Or "Are you OK babe". Or "You are a Queen!".

Influencers have many tools and resources to cheer up people. To inspire. To make them feel good. But instead of inspire they play the victim card to get more comments and likes :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I tried to watch her latest video as haven’t watched her content in along time and here is a summary of the drivel before I had to turn it off.
New land rover they’ve bought to have along with the Porsche (which now means they are a normal 2 car household…sure hun), new extremely fancy coffee machine, but guys they wouldn’t have bought it if they lived near good coffee shops as obviously they’d just be buying coffee from there all the time (wtf?) , new designer shoes, going for fancy skin treatments as skin looks blah, husband man child play room converting into an office, had already tried converting 2 other rooms into an office but this time will be different. She was also piling on loads of makeup to go into London to go to a Pilates class and for the skin treatments which was really weird.
Are we suppose to be aspiring to her life because it looks bleak? She also said the light in the man cave was broken so that will be replaced in the Reno, but I would make a bet that it’s totally repairable. Makes me sad when people don’t make any effort to look after stuff and just ripping out and replacing with something else that will break and the cycle continues.
I can’t think of an influencer whose life seems more shallow and unfulfilled than this girl. And she talks about feeling low. Can she not see how it’s where she’s getting all her happiness from consumerism? I find her life completely depressing. I know influencer are selling stuff but her life is 100% vapid. Yeah she’s got nice stuff but she doesn’t seem happy and it doesn’t sell it to me at all. Makes me want to do the opposite and make do with what I have. I know I am living a much more rich and fulfilled life than she is.
Does she even still have that mini sausage dog (of course right on brand to have such a trendy overbred cruel breed. Sorry not sorry if you have this bred. Fair enough if it’s a rescue but if not you do you and yes people will judge you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was wondering if the coffee machine was kindly gifted. It costs over 5 thousand pounds! She has an affiliate link to it. I don't think restaurants pay that much for a coffee machine.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was wondering if the coffee machine was kindly gifted. It costs over 5 thousand pounds! She has an affiliate link to it. I don't think restaurants pay that much for a coffee machine.
Blimey, surely some sort of PR discount at least. Lol I knew it was fancy but £5k!! I know she must have a lot of money coming in (god knows why) but it is that thing isn’t it where the richer you are the more you spend. The new Land Rover defender they’d just bought costs upwards of £55k.
Top comment on the video says a lot.
There is nothing wrong I don’t think with earning a lot of money, but how new money she is is cringey. And she seems to have nothing going on in her life beyond spending and giving off a certain image. Does she ever do anything for others or use her platform for good?
You never see her doing anything wholesome (unless it’s an ad for something) and she seems so unfulfilled and depressed.
Maybe she would disagree and maybe that’s just what she puts across in her content for some reason..
I think she’s so far gone up her own arse thought that she can’t even see herself for what she is. And we’re all haters and jealous…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s addicted to constant validation (through comments on how amazing she is, likes on her pics etc). She gets less and less of that, hates her body, compares herself to other influenzas etc. Of course she will be low and unsatisfied with her life. To her unpacking a new pair of designer shoes is like to me unpacking a tshirt from H&M. It’s just stuff at the end of the day. I realized that after I got my first designer handbag from YSL, unpacked it and felt nothing after the initial “oh my it’s so beautiful!!” 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 27
And did she even show the car? It was weird…like she was already over it…
No, she just mentioned some “accessories” she had ordered for it. I think she spent more time gushing about the $6,000 coffee maker she got, which they don’t seem to know how to completely operate yet! Figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't care what she spends her money on but it just shows whatever she buys doesn't make her happy or fill the void. I don't know why they need two massive cars so materialistic.

Reactions: 16
She’s súch a bad writerView attachment 2236922
What is she rabbiting on about? I feel like she was trying to be pro gay marriage here but she’s saying everyone to marry who ever they want where ever they want.
What so a brother marry a sister is ok then? And adult marrying a child?
Make it make sense Victoria.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is she rabbiting on about? I feel like she was trying to be pro gay marriage here but she’s saying everyone to marry who ever they want where ever they want.
What so a brother marry a sister is ok then? And adult marrying a child?
Make it make sense Victoria.
I think she's trying to look supportive of gay rights but without actually saying as much. Typical influencer bull.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she's trying to look supportive of gay rights but without actually saying as much. Typical influencer bull.
If she had said something about being supportive of these two men getting married and how fabulous for this to be able to happen, but instead she led with everyone should be able to marry who they want when they want and she’s completely missing the point

Reactions: 18
It’s Pride Month, and our priest gave a sermon about his own dark days as a marginalized gay man and told us to keep reaching out to our targeted brothers and sisters because they need us. And this is just so lame… she wants credit without risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
am i missing something or did she just share 7 vanity photos of herself while championing a lgbtq couple -- and no photos of the couple on their wedding day?

pride month feels off the charts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have a theory, could one of the professional setbacks/“poor judge of character” be the friend who she hired to edit her vlogs? I’d noticed that after she hired this friend, content was a lot more on time - vlogs back to being regular for once.

I think perhaps this friend quit and Vic took that as a “poor judge of character” because we’re back to no vlog again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will probably come with a haul or a new HC collection to inspire us and motivate us when feeling depressed because that's how she solve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think perhaps this friend quit and Vic took that as a “poor judge of character” because we’re back to no vlog again.
Huh, good guess -- yeah, maybe.

She totally would be that toxic and narcissistic boss to be like "you're a terrible person because you quit." Nope, it's just business, Victoria!

Did she ever consider that maybe that person quit because she sucked as a boss, maybe didn't pay this person market rate, etc?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.