InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she’s obsessed with him makes her sound creepy and controlling to me. I always think people that make massive declarations of love on social media are often the ones with the biggest relationship issues as well. If you’re happy you don’t need to convince anyone else.
100% they are constantly together. He goes everywhere with her. I love my husband to buts but I need time alone or time with my girlies. I would suffocate in this relationship

Reactions: 9
Yes! I love my husband and kids but I 💯 need space/time away from them in order to appreciate the time I have with them.

Also I genuinely don’t know what you’d have to talk about if you just spent 24/7 unwrapping designer handbags in your attic together.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this a pic from their famous black tie night? Bc neither of them is in black tie 😝
779706F6-B3E4-4486-9374-20A797E68C56.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also lol there’s like no one there

Also, also. Can you imagine being at a party when they’ve got a tripod on a timer and insist on taking 500 candid photos of you all “having fun” before you can even grab a vino? duck that tit.

I host parties regularly at my gaff because I just love having my pals and lots of fizz and shiz but genuinely we usually are having too good a time to bother with pictures.

Reactions: 16
Also lol there’s like no one there

Also, also. Can you imagine being at a party when they’ve got a tripod on a timer and insist on taking 500 candid photos of you all “having fun” before you can even grab a vino? duck that tit.

I host parties regularly at my gaff because I just love having my pals and lots of fizz and shiz but genuinely we usually are having too good a time to bother with pictures.
This. Every new year I spend with my friends we always say in the days after that we can't believe we didn't get photos of us together but it's always because our phones are the last things we're thinking about. Either that or it's just a few photos of pure carnage at 4am in the morning.

Reactions: 16
So I've actually just looked at the photos. It's so funny, can you imagine trying to get everyone mustered into the hallway for a photo shoot for the gram? Look like you're having the best time guys! What happened to a few photos that at least look like candid snaps from a fun night? This looks like the worst soiree ever.

I assumed when she talked about her friends being casual and tattooed she meant her Manchester friends, not a handful of influencer 'friends'. I assume all her Manchester friends couldn't stand the idea of having to deal with her pretentions of grandeur.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand wrapping a non-Dior gift with Dior ribbon and using a Dior gift bag?
If I got this I'd be so offended! It looks really cheap and odd to use the Dior bag (however pretty it is) as a gift bag, I'd rather have a 99p Christmassy gift bag from B&M!

Also this reminds me of when I was in school and it was the fashion to carry your PE kit into school in brand name carrier bags! 😂

This. Every new year I spend with my friends we always say in the days after that we can't believe we didn't get photos of us together but it's always because our phones are the last things we're thinking about. Either that or it's just a few photos of pure carnage at 4am in the morning.
Yes! I mean I am a bit elderly and my kids are still young sleepless whoppers so I prefer to start early end early with parties but genuinely the only photos I’ve taken over Christmas have been a couple of pictures of beige buffeyyyye before everyone has arrived and then some hideous selfie with a pal after I’ve drunk 4 litres of Prosecco, none of that needs a share 🤣👌🏼

Actually completely 💀 at wrapping anything that isn’t Dior with Dior ribbons and bags, I would be mortified, you can completely imagine the excited EEEEE DIOR THANK YOU! oh it’s just a box of greene and blacks ok thanks.

Reactions: 12
100% agree about wrapping gifts with Dior ribbon when its not Dior 🤦‍♀️. Also he bought her a card holder didn't he buy her a Dior wallet last year?

Reactions: 15
100% agree about wrapping gifts with Dior ribbon when its not Dior 🤦‍♀️. Also he bought her a card holder didn't he buy her a Dior wallet last year?
I thought it was the plates? Or maybe that was for her birthday…

Sounds to me he just called up Dior Beauty PR and asked for a discount on something small so his allowance wasn’t hugely affected 😑

Suzie always looks like such a pity invite to these sorts of things. She just has this air of 0 sophistication. Also who goes to a NYE party and toasts to everyone’s achievements. Sounds like Vic just wanted yet another opportunity to brag.

I'm not on Insta at the mo but who was at the party? Anyone interesting 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is this a pic from their famous black tie night? Bc neither of them is in black tie 😝View attachment 1846272
I think her son may be but I can’t see his collar or the side of his trousers closely enough.

Edit: She’s definitely not up to code. I had a scroll through the insta and am confirming that he is.

Do my eyes deceive me? Did she have a dinner party for six influencers and hire a pro photographer? Very sad. That’s all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Harri is not in black tie. There are strict rules to black tie and one of them is always a Bow Tie.
Women is usually floor length - but apparently if the “host” are of relax nature (these two are not black tie people, despite the parties they attend).... short dresses can be permitted.

I personally think she just liked the idea and the word Black Tie. In then end It was just two other influencer couples (Suzie and Sarah and their +1) and 1 of Harri mate?

In the end look like a nice dinner amongst couples, with standard food and Christmas decorations. Her speech about the guest list being small, makes it out this was not planned well in advance. This whole “party” did not warrant a “Black Tie” affair.

0D236FCA-023A-4CF4-AB11-D74AEE309368.jpeg

0BF9757B-0078-4F02-B44E-62E5769FB91D.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Harri is not in black tie. There are strict rules to black tie and one of them is always a Bow Tie.
Women is usually floor length - but apparently if the “host” are of relax nature (these two are not black tie people, despite the parties they attend).... short dresses can be permitted.

I personally think she just liked the idea and the word Black Tie. In then end It was just two other influencer couples (Suzie and Sarah and their +1) and 1 of Harri mate?

In the end look like a nice dinner amongst couples, with standard food and Christmas decorations. Her speech about the guest list being small, makes it out this was not planned well in advance. This whole “party” did not warrant a “Black Tie” affair.

View attachment 1846694
View attachment 1846697
My apologies. I thought modern black tie now afforded a black silk necktie. I can’t find a source for that though so concede. I will note that as a frequenter of actual black tie events, many men are attending with the necktie. He was probably fed up w Vic’s request too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hope the ‘feast’ consisted of more than those four dishes! Looks meagre

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope the ‘feast’ consisted of more than those four dishes! Looks meagre
This was my thought too. Doesn’t look like a ton of thought was put into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ She probably spent more time doing her hair and makeup than planning the dinner menu.

Reactions: 6
If I received a Dior gift bag, with a present inside wrapped in Dior ribbon, I would expect a Dior gift to be inside - wouldn’t most people?
this reminds me of those christmas or birthday prank videos people used to do (or maybe still do??) where they give someone an iphone box or xbox packaging and it opens up to be a lip balm or something of the like. it's just plain weird.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.