Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
There is not one single influenza that made me want Hermes more. Quite the opposite. I almost feel like returning what I already own, because I don't want someone to look at me and think for a second that these girls are the reason I own my bag, jewellery or shoes.
I know; I feel the same!🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4

dressagediva

That intro to vlogmas is so cringe.

I've reported her on 3 separate occasions where she has gone on holiday, clearly gifted, and not declared until weeks later and heard nothing back. I provided about 15 instagram images of her Clearly at the hotels (tagged) and no declarations, along with the posts weeks later where she suddenly declares it. They don't care or seem to follow up at all.
Where are you reporting it? Their contact form on their site? I report people quite regularly and have always heard back.

sweetfigs

She cannot pronounce anything correctly. When talking about her Christmas tree in the latest vlog, she calls the poinsettia decorations ‘pwarn-setta’.

• Haha

RaeCop

I honestly think they just get a slap on the wrist. I’ve seen numerous rulings against boohoo, PLT, Molly Mae etc and they just continue as normal
Bummer. I was hoping that Instagram would have to be a false advertising or something like that across all her posts.

Why does Vic pronounce Nike like bike?

Ew. I just heard her say “we all know what women can be like”. Yes we do. Women can be like the genesis of nations. Women can be like powerful vessels of love and change. Women can be transformative leaders. They can be your best friend and caretaker. Only women who don’t know what women can really be like make condescending remarks about women. And while I know Vic is chatting about the evil beast Lydia Millen, she should be far more careful with her words before maligning the sex that has probably prevented the ruin of society in post-historic times.
You don’t pronounce the e at the end, so in fairness she is right that Nike rhymes with Bike.

icannoteven

VIP Member
She hasnt posted anything from the JC ski mountain trip! But it’s all over the stories on the other girls accounts!

Was she not gifted some Max Mara coat that she cld have worn over the body suit?
I understand that she has to wear a bra under it but the shorts and high boots totally messed up the look?
Has she no resources to book a car + driver to take her to the event?
She isn’t the brightest, tbh
Even an open oversized blazer would look cool with skyscraper heels.

dressagediva

In which country is it illegal to profit off of PR freebies? That's certainly not the case in the US, and I hadn't heard of that before for the UK...
As long as you declare any income in your tax return, it's fine to sell PR products here in the UK.

Reactions: 3

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
I would be embarrassed to show all of this, most of which, after much initial and prefunctory squealing, she’ll probably turn around and sell for cash.

And, Jimmy Choo, just in case you do follow your influencers, you have lost my future business. Never again will I even consider anything from your brand. This is excessive, insensitive and very, very off putting. Ugh! (And, believe me, I’ll tell and show all my friends about this disgusting display. Taking a screenshot right now.)
Given that the ASA investigated her last Jimmy Choo trip, how are her stories still not marked as ads?! View attachment 1810252
View attachment 1810256
GDI! Would someone else take one for the team and report her? I was dealing w the ASA for 2 months on the “a d” bs. 😡😡😡

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
From the looks of Vic’s latest reel
It seems she was holed up in her room the whole time making reels and not having snow action? Cos she doesnt fit in with the cool girls crowd and she knows it?

Hass

Chatty Member
Yeah, its going to be a tough time to sell but I feel all the changes they've made are going to limit their market. They will struggle to recoup what they've invested

Doesn't look like it is on the market yet (quick search on rightmove)
Which are would I search on rightmove to see it please?

Eekk

Where are you reporting it? Their contact form on their site? I report people quite regularly and have always heard back.
I’ve only reported once before and just got an automatic email advising that they would be in touch only if they decide to investigate, and everything else will be stored on a file in case they see trends, etc. I think they pick their battles.

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the last time she actually went somewhere on holiday on her own dime? I know they have Boe now but what I've never understood is that they have money, neither has a job that ties them to the UK, so why not actually go places on holiday where you can actually just create organic content that might also be of interest to someone? I know she's not a travel blogger but surely a backdrop of a day out in Rome or a Christmas market in Germany would be of way more interest than the bloody attic and might actually mean she learns something new.
er..like a peasant you mean?! Yuck! No thanks 😜

• Haha

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Buying a second place right now just seems stupid. I wonder how easy it would be to get a 2nd mortgage, their cash flow isn't exactly secure
Have you seen her accounts? She's doing just fine.

A second property would be a stupid idea in my view. Unless you're genuinely living between the two places (one for family and one for work) then you end up spending way more money on bills and upkeep than you would in a hotel for the few days you spend in a second home. It would make way more sense to have a second property in London - stay there for work, friends and family can stay there and the London property market is generally better as an investment.