Inthefrow #14 Now Victoria Magrath new name but same old game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss Vicky definitely missed Max Mara.

Their show was the day she was in Paris posting that she's having the best day of her lifeeeeeeeeeee -- as Russia launched war in Ukraine. Not sure why she thinks sharing their posts on instagram is helpful or strengthens her relationship with them?

Brands have re-sees during fashion week where they privately invite guests to see and touch the clothes to better discover every detail. In addition to that, Max Mara and other brands send out complete press kits with imagery from the runway, backstage makeup, detail shots, full runway video, video shorts for instagram, a press release and often a full rundown of each single piece in the collection. I know because I get them -- and they're very useful. Valentino's are especially great - their team is ON IT!

I guess Vicky isn't on the radar enough to receive all those kits though. I don't think she knows that the social media manager really has nothing to do with anything either. They pull from the larger kits the PRs prepare. But what a shocker that she just doesn't get it 🥴
They spelled her name wrong so I don’t think they care about her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH SHUT UP!!!

There’s a literal war going on in Europe. NO ONE cares about your stupid razor ad. We all know who and what Gillette is anyway so byeeeeee 👋
I feel like he's just morphed into a completely different person - hair implants, eye fillers, makeup, posing like he's trying to David Beckham, begging for free cars, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH SHUT UP!!!

There’s a literal war going on in Europe. NO ONE cares about your stupid razor ad. We all know who and what Gillette is anyway so byeeeeee 👋
It annoys me so much when one of them posts something like this - the level of entitlement :cautious:. Maybe it is not instagram's fault, maybe people don't care about your irrelevant ads 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 14
Hmmmm…our fashion victim expert is still prancing about in that bright blue suit with the tacking stitches still holding the pleat in place in the back of the jacket!! How many times has she worn that jacket now? Makes her look a right amateur. Hope she's not thinking of returning it or selling it on as 'new'. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
watching her walk around milan in that outfit and a guy gives her the eyeball from the sidewalk. She looks ridiculous walking around with bare legs and flip flop heels. 😂 Def worth the watch
oh my dear lord, shes wearing a ripped mask in the cab too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH SHUT UP!!!

He looks so pissed, maybe his mom didn't give him his allowance so he was forced to do this ad!

The horror! 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really wanted to stay on the Lydiot threads, but they worship Vic as much as she wanted a free Bentley, but nothing happened!
So, in the new thread someone called her "brave" for painting her fecking walls black. Chose that wording, posting their Vic fan post in a sea of Ukraine/why Lydia has yet to mention something to acknowledge that there is a war in Europe-posts. (Sorry for the complicated sentence building of mine, I am tired and not English first language, I can't remember simple words and have to describe around what I actually want to say).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OF COURSE fashion victim Vic “bought” the Versace platform heels 🙄 Can’t wait to watch her totter around Paris on the cobblestones 😂

• Haha
OF COURSE fashion victim Vic “bought” the Versace platform heels 🙄 Can’t wait to watch her totter around Paris on the cobblestones 😂
That's a great move for her shady-as-f**k sustainability BS, but she must be reeling that Tamara got a lot of shoes, for FREE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wanted to stay on the Lydiot threads, but they worship Vic as much as she wanted a free Bentley, but nothing happened!
Yeah it's very odd. I guess Lydiot sets the bar so low that Frow looks amazing and successful in comparison. I wonder what goes through their minds when they see her blog post about being an empath. If Lydiot posted that she'd get ripped apart (and rightfully so), but 'Frow can do no wrong, she's making herself the centre of attention to help others!' or some crap like that.

OH SHUT UP!!!

Oh nooo, IG "butchered" his reach... More like your followers don't give a tit about paid content in this climate, and people who don't follow you don't want to follow (more) vapid dumb influenzas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah it's very odd. I guess Lydiot sets the bar so low that Frow looks amazing and successful in comparison. I wonder what goes through their minds when they see her blog post about being an empath. If Lydiot posted that she'd get ripped apart (and rightfully so), but 'Frow can do no wrong, she's making herself the centre of attention to help others!' or some crap like that.
I honestly need to comb through the threads of past to see what her deal is because yeh….Lydia and Josie etc are beyond. Frow is angelic by comparison. Seems nice. Clothes are better than the little housewives on the prairie. Seems like she’s actually working and not putting down her customer base or clients at every turn. Basic influencer stuff. Her voice sucks though (though we know Lydia’s is just made up).

I’m excited to see why she’s got an increasing thread count, because I could use more entertainment beyond the train wreck narc that is Lydia Millen.

Reactions: 7
So, in the new thread someone called her "brave" for painting her fecking walls black. Chose that wording, posting their Vic fan post in a sea of Ukraine/why Lydia has yet to mention something to acknowledge that there is a war in Europe-posts. (Sorry for the complicated sentence building of mine, I am tired and not English first language, I can't remember simple words and have to describe around what I actually want to say).
They gave you so much flack for criticising Vic in the previous thread too. Hypocritical much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They gave you so much flack for criticising Vic in the previous thread too. Hypocritical much.
@AmaliaLana I'm so sorry for the way they treated you back there in those threads!

When will they realize that Lydia and Victoria fall under the same UK influencer trend. Trashy, beggar extraordinaire, chasing AD to AD.

Victoria might be 'lightyears' ahead of Lydia when it comes to content and PR trips, but one has a husband who doesn't know his sexuality and another husband who looks like this 🤢.

The fact that Victoria is the role model influencer in those threads just shows how low their standards are.

This is the main reason why I never looked back on her threads, they worship Vic as if she's Chiara Ferragni!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg please tell me she was invited to Dior? EVERYONE was there! Even very small influencers or Patricia Bright who isn’t even a fashion influencer. If she wasn’t she is officially irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The worship of Vicky in Lydia’s thread is so confusing to me. They’re literally of the same clan! 😆 I actually kind of respect that Lydia is pretty upfront about being a complete witch where Vicky is in denial about her petty selfishness.

I also hate when they periodically pop in here to praise Vicky. Like come on now — we can all like and dislike who we want but jumping in another thread you normally don’t participate in just to praise the person is so 🙄

— And @Bonjour92 — I wonder if she wasn’t there too. 👀 They even invited Tanya Burr! Did she say what shows in Paris she is planning to attend in her new vlog? I only made it 3 minute in before turning that right off!!

UPDATE: looks like she was not at Dior…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yea even Tanya Burr was at Dior. Odd -- it really seems like Vicky would move heaven and earth to go to Dior. Maybe there was an issue with the gardennnnnnnn 🙃

Poor Caroline had a terrible fall. Her Insta stories from yesterday are 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea even Tanya Burr was at Dior. Odd -- it really seems like Vicky would move heaven and earth to go to Dior. Maybe there was an issue with the gardennnnnnnn 🙃

Poor Caroline had a terrible fall. Her Insta stories from yesterday are 😰
Tanya 'Boring' Blur was invited? How low can Maria Grazia Chiuri stoop? Monsieur Dior must be rolling at his grave! She's destroyed the house!

• Haha
@AmaliaLana I'm so sorry for the way they treated you back there in those threads!

When will they realize that Lydia and Victoria fall under the same UK influencer trend. Trashy, beggar extraordinaire, chasing AD to AD.

Victoria might be 'lightyears' ahead of Lydia when it comes to content and PR trips, but one has a husband who doesn't know his sexuality and another husband who looks like this 🤢.

The fact that Victoria is the role model influencer in those threads just shows how low their standards are.

This is the main reason why I never looked back on her threads, they worship Vic as if she's Chiara Ferragni!
Sorry, but we don’t all worship vic on the lidl thread. Vic is just as bad as lidl but manages to come through as less arrogant so doesn’t get pulled to pieces. I think the big difference is that vic actually doesn’t leave a bad taste in the mouth of those who have worked with her.

I am no fan, but then I am not really a fan of any of these people!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.