Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
5592AEFB-7D66-4A05-BC97-647545C59D47.png

ffs this woman needs to shut up. If it is a misunderstanding, you need to talk it out with your partners. Why apologise when it is not even your fault.
Fuck off. People need to stop taking advice from her. These are the red flags for divorce. Their relationship is so fucking one sided

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Laurenede

It would be fantastic if people here could talk about Victoria not wanting kids without becoming complete sexist dinosaurs. Less of the 'in 10 years her career will be gone and she'll need kids to give her little lady life some meaning' and 'what a terrible meanie keeping her grown adult husband from fulfilling his dream'.

Not wanting to have kids is the opposite of a selfish decision, especially when you and your worse half are vapid narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Drasticactions

VIP Member
As humans we all have worth, simply for existing. That is our value. To turn things you've done, your job, your education and equate that to value is just wrong. It is honestly disgusting to me the way she worded that.

There are girls in countries who can't go to school on their period. Just bc they may never finish school doesn't mean they have less worth than Vic for having a PhD.

Simply by existing you have worth. We are all worthy of kindness and love. If you go and are a shithead to others, act entitled, and brag about everything. That's when you start to lose value in my eyes. Being "important" doesn't mean you are more liked or have more value. Being liked doesn't mean a lot either. What is important is doing your best, being kind to others, and being happy. We only have one life why spend it acting like the world owes you something. At the end of the day we are all people, if someone talked to Vic the way she talks to everyone on social media you know she's lose her shit.

I have a doctorate too Vic and you know what? I'm not any better than anyone else at my work place. The custodial workers are just as important as I am. And the people above at my job aren't any better than me either. Having a big title is a nice achievement and does require hard work and that is commendable but not everyone had the same opportunities as me and they aren't any less of a person bc of it. I'm just lucky that I had the privilege to afford school to get that degree. Even people who can afford it can't finish school bc of mental health or learning difficulties.

People love to Lord shit like that over others to make themselves feel better. But honestly we are all the same on the inside. Having a degree or a fancy car, or expensive bag doesn't change you for the better. Vic your attitude is what sucks and makes you less worthy in my mind. Being humble and grateful is really an attractive quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

supershark

VIP Member
Wait so she thinks every single person who follows her and every single person in the entire world uses the top 9 photos of their instagram as the basis for self worth?

200.gif

Girlie thought she was making a profound statement but she just outed herself as a complete looney. And she is so proud of this message she posted it on TikTok too btw.... 🥴 Oh man "In the Frow" is a certified clown show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

dressagediva

I wouldn’t take anything said on here personally ;-) people are just gossiping about Vic, that’s all it is.
Saying someone's legs are 'terrible' though... that's not gossip. They're legs. It's just someone's body they were born with. Lots of people have legs like hers.

There are plenty of things she does, wears and says that are terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lechat

VIP Member
I find it odd she has equated her ‘achievements’ with being liked or not. There are plenty of CEOs, people with PhDs, people running their own businesses etc who are not likeable at all. A lot of people at the ‘top’ are complete Machiavellian arseholes. I think Vicky is probably one of them as well. She has no god given right to be liked because she has a PhD 😂 It’s laughable. And why is she so damn bothered anyway? It’s not like she does anything to endear herself to people. All she does is moan and brag.
The people I like and admire are because of their personal traits. They could be a professor or a bin man for all I care. Careers and achievements mean nothing if someone is a dick head.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
DF4C5788-5B18-4FDC-9BBE-1FA72A99AE50.jpg

What the fuck is she actually going off about. “We are all judged by our last 9 squares” 🥴 as the comment above said, worth is not something people judge by your merits or what you post. There’s literally so much more going on in the world for people to care what you post on Instagram. She’s so out of touch with the world it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Influensters

Lmao @ her son mentioning they go into other hotels (that are prob free/PR that are ‘ThE DREAm U GuYssSs’ at the time) and he notices things ‘that could be changed’ or ‘I dislike this or I dislike that’ when he’s sitting there beside his over dressed wife looking like a badly finished colouring in book.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Imagine being so obtuse and in a bubble you think “we all are judged by our 9 squares.”

Sister — I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks about my Instagram feed. That’s the last thing on my mind. Definitely not on the mind of those in poor health, struggling with finances, overworked, living in a war zone, hit by the many major natural disasters occurring.

But since you’re desperate for attention — Maybe open your many spare guest rooms to host some refugees. Now THAT would be aspirational!!! 🇺🇦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lechat

VIP Member
“We are all judged by our last nine squares”
what the fuck is she on about? Does she not realise 99.9% of people don’t live their lives on insta looking for validation and attention? Therefore it would be impossible to make a judgement about most people based on Instagram.

Her job as an influencer means her output is judged, and it is a reflection of her. People will make judgements about her posts because that’s how it works FOR INFLUENCERS. Honestly she comes over as wanting it both ways. You cannot have a commercial insta account thats basically a QVC channel flogging shit and vlogging your life and not expect people to judge. And its got nothing to do with where she was born, her parents, education etc. we judge based on what she chooses to put out there which is completely narcissistic and egotistical content.

• Heart
Reactions: 32