Inthefrow #14 Now Victoria Magrath new name but same old game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most voted title
1645987347076.png

Recently:

- Vic changed her Insta handle, finally gave up manifesting the Front row

- no NY Fashion Week for her, was too busy sitting at home and waiting for the boy to get a new tattoo

- over at Lyd's she got applause for posting a half arsed post to acknowledge the now escalated invasion of Ukraine by Russia*

______*) one has to know, that she first posted a long ranty woe is me post about her hard life and then got backlash for being so self-centred while whole Europe was devastated about the recent Ukraine news

- is at Milan Fashion Week, wore a nice dress but ruined it with flip flops

- went to Hoho Farm house with her friend racist-Josie, not sure if she is now a member as well, if yes, she better watch out that Harrison won't have a wandering eye

- posted about three meals Harrison allowed her to eat she ate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That ad where she is dressed in blue and yellow has made my blood boil. I don’t even think she realised they were the colours of Ukraine when she posted it and rather than admit that she is saving face and replying to all the Ukraine comments. She should give any revenue she makes from that ad to appeals on top of anything she has already given.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That ad where she is dressed in blue and yellow has made my blood boil. I don’t even think she realised they were the colours of Ukraine when she posted it and rather than admit that she is saving face and replying to all the Ukraine comments. She should give any revenue she makes from that ad to appeals on top of anything she has already given.
Looks like she's limited comments on it. Hopefully because people weren't just omg stunningz.

Reactions: 12
This chick’s ability to put herself at the center of other people’s tragedy is seriously on another level. 😖

Read the room, shut up and go get therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah, yes. Because only someone truly empathetic would tell people they are an empath. Because clearly an empathetic person wouldn't be able to be identified by their feelings and behavior /s

I'm so sick of these self absorbed "internet famous" people who claim they are "an empath" while also having not empathy for anyone but themself. :rolleyes: maybe Vic has been taking empath lessons from Shane Dawson

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
you have gotttttttt to be bleeping kidding me! 🙄
Oh Lord, give me strength!

Ah, yes. Because only someone truly empathetic would tell people they are an empath. Because clearly an empathetic person wouldn't be able to be identified by their feelings and behavior /s

I'm so sick of these self absorbed "internet famous" people who claim they are "an empath" while also having not empathy for anyone but themself. :rolleyes: maybe Vic has been taking empath lessons from Shane Dawson
Being naive, fragile and insecure =/= empath. Why don't those people go to a proper therapy, I just don't understand.

Shane Dawson
yikes.

Remembers me, when he and Jaclinda Starfish came out with their money grab palette collab, our Vicky tried to beg and name drop them. She was doing her make up and said, "oh I have to order their palette". I was just sitting there and saying towards the screen "no, you don't!"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw, would you look at that! Alex has transformed himself into the 🤢 emoji personified.

How perfect. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just want to confirm again with you all that our "fashion blogger/content creator", formerly "in the FRONT ROW", went to Milan Fashion Week only to attend the Tod's show (a brand mainly known for their loafers/shoes)?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just want to confirm again with you all that our "fashion blogger/content creator", formerly "in the FRONT ROW", went to Milan Fashion Week only to attend the Tod's show (a brand mainly known for their loafers/shoes)?
She did something with Max Mara too! Doesn’t look like she attended the show though despite what could be a place card?!? I can’t keep up with her grift!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wanted to stay on the Lydiot threads, but they worship Vic as much as she wanted a free Bentley, but nothing happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She did something with Max Mara too! Doesn’t look like she attended the show though despite what could be a place card?!? I can’t keep up with her grift!
Yes funny that, no images from the show only screen shots of the runway on her previous stories. Her invite looked like a show invite, either she was in the back row or missed the show.

Reactions: 7
Yes funny that, no images from the show only screen shots of the runway on her previous stories. Her invite looked like a show invite, either she was in the back row or missed the show.
I think she missed the show because she only reposted the official pictures from the maxmara ig account.

Reactions: 5
Miss Vicky definitely missed Max Mara.

Their show was the day she was in Paris posting that she's having the best day of her lifeeeeeeeeeee -- as Russia launched war in Ukraine. Not sure why she thinks sharing their posts on instagram is helpful or strengthens her relationship with them?

Brands have re-sees during fashion week where they privately invite guests to see and touch the clothes to better discover every detail. In addition to that, Max Mara and other brands send out complete press kits with imagery from the runway, backstage makeup, detail shots, full runway video, video shorts for instagram, a press release and often a full rundown of each single piece in the collection. I know because I get them -- and they're very useful. Valentino's are especially great - their team is ON IT!

I guess Vicky isn't on the radar enough to receive all those kits though. I don't think she knows that the social media manager really has nothing to do with anything either. They pull from the larger kits the PRs prepare. But what a shocker that she just doesn't get it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.