InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I’m pretty sure the person who asked how to get a great wardrobe on a budget wasn’t asking how to buy used designer pieces.

But also that person is dumb for asking Vicky — who gets most of her things gifted and shopped at asos before her bank account grew

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yea I’m pretty sure the person who asked how to get a great wardrobe on a budget wasn’t asking how to buy used designer pieces.

But also that person is dumb for asking Vicky — who gets most of her things gifted and shopped at asos before her bank account grew
This. They probably wanted advice on how to create a capsule wardrobe, mixing and matching, where to find great pieces, how to make sure they fit like a glove, how to take care of them etc. But Vic thinks a great wardrobe = designer. It's so funny because I thought she had an infinitely better wardrobe back before she got heavily into the designer stuff.

Reactions: 16
Awkward begging for a shoe all those who work for fendi have already got. I wonder why their pr team axed her…. 👀😂
"I sent the Lous back because a lot of you thought they weren't really me"
Since when is it healthy, that other people tell you who you are?

Also her hair is out of control. Can’t Larry king do something with it 👀
Can't get over the fact that she was last year's Dyson ambassador for hair tools. Larry King really must like her, I think the connection to him gives her a lot of opportunities business wise.

Also her hair is out of control. Can’t Larry king do something with it 👀
Can't get over the fact that she was last year's Dyson ambassador for hair tools. Larry King really must like her, I think the connection to him gives her a lot of opportunities business wise.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here. I think I might actually be in the minority of people on this thread who genuinely enjoys her channel and have watched her for years, but obviously there’s many things about Victoria I dislike which is why I like to read through here.
One if those things is the fact when things she owns break or start to wear (excluding clothes and shoes that she gets restored for free as you know, she needs the handout.. 🙄), she will buy it again brand new rather than pay to have it fixed. I really noticed it again a few months back when her really expensive coffee machine broke and she got a new one rather than seeing if someone could fix the one she had, and she justified it by saying it lasted a year which was impressive with all the coffee they both make. I have a coffee machine which is close to 8 years old which I use at least twice daily and it works just as well as when I first got it, and it was probably 1/6th of the price of hers if not less.
I just remembered that when watching today’s vlog where she said she bought a new dining room rug as the old one was stained and Vanish didn’t get the stain out, but if she can afford to buy a new rug she could definitely have afford to get it professionally cleaned. Just seems so wasteful and obviously money is no object for her.
Sorry just wanted to get that off my chest 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Long time lurker here. I think I might actually be in the minority of people on this thread who genuinely enjoys her channel and have watched her for years, but obviously there’s many things about Victoria I dislike which is why I like to read through here.
One if those things is the fact when things she owns break or start to wear (excluding clothes and shoes that she gets restored for free as you know, she needs the handout.. 🙄), she will buy it again brand new rather than pay to have it fixed. I really noticed it again a few months back when her really expensive coffee machine broke and she got a new one rather than seeing if someone could fix the one she had, and she justified it by saying it lasted a year which was impressive with all the coffee they both make. I have a coffee machine which is close to 8 years old which I use at least twice daily and it works just as well as when I first got it, and it was probably 1/6th of the price of hers if not less.
I just remembered that when watching today’s vlog where she said she bought a new dining room rug as the old one was stained and Vanish didn’t get the stain out, but if she can afford to buy a new rug she could definitely have afford to get it professionally cleaned. Just seems so wasteful and obviously money is no object for her.
Sorry just wanted to get that off my chest 🤣
She gets her shoes repaired when it’s done for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20211121-225331_Instagram.jpg

What an idiot. Does she even think about this before, during or after? Also, she then posts stories featuring her Samsung Frame, in the lounge, not a second bedroom. Wtaf is this girl on? That PhD really makes me question the University of Manchester, there is not one braincell in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 880586
What an idiot. Does she even think about this before, during or after? Also, she then posts stories featuring her Samsung Frame, in the lounge, not a second bedroom. Wtaf is this girl on? That PhD really makes me question the University of Manchester, there is not one braincell in there.
“I remember when my dad bought us Sky when I was probably a baby?”
1. this reads so poorly
2. You seriously expect us to believe you remember being a baby?
I can’t be arsed with all these anecdotes that everyone uses whenever they try and shill us something now. “Oh I’ve been using this forever” BORE OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going to unfollow her after 8 of her last 14 IG posts have been ad’s including her reel of her Red HC dress which hasn’t been labelled as an ad though I’m pretty sure it should be if it’s her own project. I see other influencers tag their own projects as ads 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of my biggest gripes is smearing foundation all over your lips. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks it's easier to just avoid my lips than having to wipe it off and then risk wiping off some of the intentional foundation too?
I don't mind ITF that much but this gets me.

1637586192682.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of my biggest gripes is smearing foundation all over your lips. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks it's easier to just avoid my lips than having to wipe it off and then risk wiping off some of the intentional foundation too?
I don't mind ITF that much but this gets me.

View attachment 881280

Makes her look like a corpse or a ghost. I hate it too. So much.

Reactions: 11
What I’m surprised atm is she been staying home, up in her attic selling us ads. While her other peers are doing end of year events and travelling for business. Very quiet end of year for Vicky, vlogmas might be a bit of a bore.

I just don’t understand why all of her ads and reels have to be filmed in her attic. It lacks imagination at this point!! They even put that “studio” in their house for nothing.

I know she lives in the middle of no where but isn’t there a town or something nearby? 90% of her content — including her vlogs —takes place in her closet and it’s just bizarre.

Bryan boy lives in a more remote area and he manages to spice it up. Love when he goes to the supermarket even!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand why all of her ads and reels have to be filmed in her attic. It lacks imagination at this point!! They even put that “studio” in their house for nothing.

I know she lives in the middle of no where but isn’t there a town or something nearby? 90% of her content — including her vlogs —takes place in her closet and it’s just bizarre.

Bryan boy lives in a more remote area and he manages to spice it up. Love when he goes to the supermarket even!
Agree, its just really weird at this point, why dont they venture out? So many cool locations in so many towns/cities within driving distance and yet its reels in her closet again.

Her hair needs chopping - i wonder what it would look like short

Reactions: 9
Agree, its just really weird at this point, why dont they venture out? So many cool locations in so many towns/cities within driving distance and yet its reels in her closet again.

Her hair needs chopping - i wonder what it would look like short

I think she’d look good with an Anna wintour type bob sans bangs and maybe a little longer. It’d be off brand though. It’s not Fox News anchor chic and instead just chic. She’s really going for Fox News anchor as of late. Or bored housewife (sorry to housewives).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.