InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic is 33 next birthday. A bra is not a top, I don't want to see that much flesh on show after 30. Doesn't matter if it's a £30, £300 outfit or £3000, its 'mutton dressed as lamb' material from someone craving to be back in their twenties. Grow Up.
So as soon as you’re over 30 you have to cover all flesh as you’re past it? I’m sick of the whole Vic/bra on show thing too but saying you’re mutton dressed as lamb at the age of 30 is crazy 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Everytime I open her stories it’s another ad 🙄 where’s the integrity for advertising so many different brands that make the same products? She’s essentially become the teleshopping channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Victoria's bunions are terrible, and looking at the shoes she bought 1/2 size small because they didn't have her size makes me feel ill that she would jam those bunions into her shoes - why? She should never show her feet.

• Heart
So as soon as you’re over 30 you have to cover all flesh as you’re past it? I’m sick of the whole Vic/bra on show thing too but saying you’re mutton dressed as lamb at the age of 30 is crazy 😂
To say Vicky is too young to be called 'mutton dressed as lamb' was probably right, but it was not meant as a reflection of her actual numerical age or how old she looks and more a comment about how she is trying to cling on to a time in her twenties when she was Relevant and adored by some huge brands- modelling for them as well as being an ambassador/ sales rep!

Oh damn I really see what you all mean about him looking like her son these days 😳 That's... unfortunate.
However, barely two pages ago it was said that Vic+Alex looked like mother and son, and if that were the case, Vic's hypothetical age *could* easily be called "mutton!"

So as soon as you’re over 30 you have to cover all flesh as you’re past it? 😂
I want to say something about age& weight dictating whether a visible midriff is socially acceptable. It bothers me with Vic that she keeps styling herself this way and describes it as 'smart, #girlboss attire for the office'... Has she ever worked in an office? And wouldnt you be sent home to change outfit?
Are you looking to trap someone in a sexual harassment tribunal? Looks like it.
Her very slight figure CAN make mediocre clothes look amazing and her stomach is pretty phenomenal(!) even if her gym is mocked here.
But my point is that she regularly does styling videos, catagorising each with a hypothetical occasion or location you may wear such an outfit. but nothing she recommends (clothing wise) is universally appropriate for other women. There is no expertise without recommending plus size alternatives, short or tall, apple pear hourglass figure alternatives..
she only recommends what SHE would wear, and a piece going up to size16 does not mean it would fit anyone who wears size 16, since everything is designed on a size 6-8 mannequin.

She's playing designer dress up even if she markets it as "inspo"[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Victoria's bunions are terrible, and looking at the shoes she bought 1/2 size small because they didn't have her size makes me feel ill that she would jam those bunions into her shoes - why? She should never show her feet.
Right? Why would anyone size down. My feet hurt just thinking about it. I know some people snark on YouTubers who wear their shoes too big but honestly to me that's better than being too tight.

I agree. Is 30 a magic number at which one should cover up! Why should one cover up at any age? Should’ve we see “older” women’s bodies as the norm too? We all age - it’s a privilege. What gets n my with Vic’s style it’s so impractical and not real life. She’s an influencer not a model in a magazine. I cabb m to imagine her die hard fans wearing the bra tops in the way she shills them. Fab for a photo shoot but that’s about it!

Reactions: 10
Guys she listened to our advice to cover up…and looks worse 🤣 please go back to the bra as a top Vic, please
467EC7EB-F645-47C5-8825-1D8BA84A6F91.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She really needs to give up the Tod’s sponsorship. She never wears their product outside of doing these sponsored Reels. And this is obviously not her style at all.

Reactions: 16
She really needs to give up the Tod’s sponsorship. She never wears their product outside of doing these sponsored Reels. And this is obviously not her style at all.
I agree 😂 this outfit is so bad. The cardigan thing looks like it should only be accessorised with a donkey and not a handbag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They are the only brand that gives a toss about her, so that's why she should pretend it's her style-wise.

Reactions: 9
7DBB3195-64DB-4E53-98FA-10C437784D06.png

Voted blue just to F the answer. That blue is awful. She looks like a pencil

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.