InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to believe she is a fashion blogger, but she just ended up being another run of the mill influencer. There is no fashion content just styling. I feel she is more interested in making IntheFrow a brand instead of a place of fashion discussion and in depth commentary. Boring.

Reactions: 13
On nipples I don’t care. Instagram took something down I remember from Bella Hadid once and I thought it was totally stupid

What’s surprising to me is… after rambling about poor body image around skinny women she immediately posts a reel with not just her nipples but her rib cage out.

Yes her curves are below her waist as we know but is this promoting a healthy body image? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yikes

Reactions: 3
You can't drive at 16 in the UK. Also plenty of people who live in cities don't drive here. I know people in their 40s, 50s who've never learned as they've always lived in cities where there's plenty of public transport. Not really a big deal! I can drive but hardly ever need to, and I don't even live in a city.

Having said that I did find the video cringey. Their interactions together are very odd.
I have lived in metropolitan areas my entire life and while many don’t drive on a daily basis — they still maintain a license. That way they’re able to drive in an emergency or while traveling. I’m American tho. Maybe it’s not a basic part of adulthood elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

But regardless — I meant it’s embarrassing celebrating before 1.2 million people something most achieve very young! It’s like celebrating him knowing long division in my eyes 😂

Go ahead and applaud him tho if you feel differently

Reactions: 8
I have lived in metropolitan areas my entire life and while many don’t drive on a daily basis — they still maintain a license. That way they’re able to drive in an emergency or while traveling. I’m American tho. Maybe it’s not a basic part of adulthood elsewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

But regardless — I meant it’s embarrassing celebrating before 1.2 million people something most achieve very young! It’s like celebrating him knowing long division in my eyes 😂

It’s definitely a basic part of adulthood in all other places 😛

• Haha
Is she in Paris with Dior while — Alex is unsupervised?! Who will applaud him when he uses the big boy toilet? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I grew up in London and I don’t have a license… HOWEVER now that I have moved to a rural area I am definitely getting lessons!!

I never have issue with if people drive or don’t drive but what grates my bleeping gears is people who pretend they do… he does all of those car advertisements (pretty sure he gets out of the driving seat when he has gotten out of the car) and it genuinely beggars belief how these companies are allowing him to promote them when he doesn’t drive!!!

totally agree with everyone else though - his license is one step closer to him leaving her tbh. I can’t imagine how exhausting it must be to pretend to be interested in materialistic bullshit just because your wife does, or how disorientating to not have his own income separate to that of his wife’s… or anything on his own. I’m not saying I sympathise - he made his bed, as far as I am concerned - but surely it must be tiring. I know I would hate it

Reactions: 17
Her biggest mistake was leaving London to live in Deanshanger. She’d have much more content living in London and going out an about a la Karen Brit Chic in New York. Then again she snd her husband both have personalities and are not like a mother and son duo!

Reactions: 19
God the thirst is strong today on insta! “Which barely visible undies should I wear”! Get a bloody OnlyFans Slagathor!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
God the thirst is strong today on insta! “Which barely visible undies should I wear”! Get a bloody OnlyFans Slagathor!!
That bloody aubergine bra! Hun is winter… who wears bra in a blazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t been on this thread in years but I just have one question: how has this 31 year old woman still not realized it’s “thank you”, NOT “thankyou”? TWO bloody words!! How can you claim to have a PhD and not be able to write such a basic word properly? Does my head in. No wonder none of these high fashion brands take her seriously. One email must be enough for them to realize she has no brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t been on this thread in years but I just have one question: how has this 31 year old woman still not realized it’s “thank you”, NOT “thankyou”? TWO bloody words!! How can you claim to have a PhD and not be able to write such a basic word properly? Does my head in. No wonder none of these high fashion brands take her seriously. One email must be enough for them to realize she has no brain cells.
and also “welcome back to a new vlog.”

no. Welcome to a new vlog.

welcome back to an old vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going slightly off topic here, but I’m surprised Leonie has never been to Istanbul before. But I’m assuming she doesn’t really travel on her own dime, so if a brand has never invited her there, of course she’s never been.

I wonder if Vic is hustling to get invited on a brand trip while in Chicago. Gotta pay for those plane tickets somehow.

Reactions: 10
Anytime she posts something meant to be sexy like lingerie — it’s so cringe. 😆

Hun… literally no one wears things like this as a TOP! We get that there’s probably not much action happening in your marriage but leave it in the bedroom
1637159634189.png

Reminds me of this.

Not related to Vic: I appreciate the comments about speaking properly. English is my second language and love to gossip *and* learn :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Hun… literally no one wears things like this as a TOP! We get that there’s probably not much action happening in your marriage but leave it in the bedroom
😂 and also is that a twisted strap? Driving me crazy looking at it

• Haha

Well, on top, she has the body of a young boy - flat as a pancake, so at least, it’s not offensive with flesh hanging out everywhere. But, it’s also not the least bit provocative on her, which I think is the point.

And, I agree - don’t wear it as a top. The slutty bra under blazer look is so dead that it doesn’t even have a pulse. Forget about it; bury it: move on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it must be to pretend to be interested in materialistic bullshit just because your wife does
Didn't stop him to get himself Dior "streetstyle" clothes. Still shaking my head about this. If I want to buy something from Dior it sure won't be a basic ass sneaker I could buy from an actual sneaker brand or a stüssy copy type sweatshirt with fat dior written on it.

She has Rebecca for business matters. So they are hopefully spared her bs English (with bs I don't mean Bachelor of Sciences).

View attachment 871588

Reminds me of this.

Not related to Vic: I appreciate the comments about speaking properly. English is my second language and love to gossip *and* learn :)
Lol.
I follow a guy on Insta that does pics in NY, street fashion. I swear, every person with breasts in NY doesn't wear a bra under their tops, dresses, etc. If they wear a bra, only because the bra is their actual top. It's quite fascinating. Vic would actually fit in well.

Posing in bed with an empty cup of coffee? Morning well spent I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Throwback when little home boy gifted her plates and she was so underwhelmed until he pointed out, that they were Dior plates. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.