InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She @ lady haha like they are mates, babe…what are you smoking?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think Gucci told them not to wear anything that isn't current range, but that they wouldn't be loaning them anything? I can't wrap my head around why they wouldn't be wearing Gucci otherwise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you think Gucci told them not to wear anything that isn't current range, but that they wouldn't be loaning them anything? I can't wrap my head around why they wouldn't be wearing Gucci otherwise.
If the poster above is correct, Vic wasn’t invited by Gucci itself. Dyson/what’s his face hair stylist invited her. So obviously, she’s not important enough to warrant a loaner outfit so she went with the gaudy belt…and her fave Gucci bra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 857731

She looks so different when Alex isnt the photographer. Her lips and her nose take up 40% of her face. And the bra, ffs woman, wear something different
Her weight loss is making her look sickly, this photo makes me feel sad for her. Ive watched her for quite a while and I dont think that im seeing something that isnt there, Im not shaming her body type I hope it doesnt seem that way. Her chest and the way the lines are around her mouth seem like the telltale under weight look.

Reactions: 13
That’s it though! Alex, Charlie and Ali are all kept men and they like it! The way Frow belittled Alex on ‘doing a really good job in the garden all day’ like patting him on the back like a child or either she was trying to suck up to him, is disgusting. They have knocked the grit out of their men. Don’t get me wrong these guys must like it. Hey 5hey don’t have to go out to work for a living, actually they don’t have to work at all. I like my man to have his own job, his own set of friends and his own opinion, but that’s just me.
Give Ali his credit, he’s getting more brand deals than Lydia these days. Uses every chance to travel for a brand deal to escape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her weight loss is making her look sickly, this photo makes me feel sad for her. Ive watched her for quite a while and I dont think that im seeing something that isnt there, Im not shaming her body type I hope it doesnt seem that way. Her chest and the way the lines are around her mouth seem like the telltale under weight look.
I know what you mean. I think Vic worries that her lower body is too big so she diets and exercises to keep it slim but that means her top half becomes very thin. It’s worrying that she described feeling low at fashion shows surrounded by thin, beautiful women - she clearly does not see herself as slim and beautiful, which I personally think she is. I wonder if she will ever be thin enough in her eyes to feel beautiful? It’s so sad as she will one day look back at photos and realise how stunning she was and wonder why she did not see it. When I was in my twenties I thought I was fat and plain with awful hair, but photos show me as slim, pretty and with nice hair! Why are we so hard on ourselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why are we so hard on ourselves?
Because of people like Vicky who keep this instagram circus going and going. Who admittedly is under the influence and pressure as well but also takes active part in promoting and spreading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet she thinks captions like this make her look like the ultimate feminist that supports other women but it’s actually doing the opposite. She constantly mentions how women tear her down, are mean, make her feel worthless. Who is she talking about? And what a generalisation! I am 29 years old and actually barely know any women like this…she never speaks negatively about men but just keeps ranting about women and thinks she is above them by ending her rant with saying SOME women (like herself) lift others up. Lol Vic, whatever.
40DBF7BC-E5D2-40ED-9616-DEAD0817007A.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I bet she thinks captions like this make her look like the ultimate feminist that supports other women but it’s actually doing the opposite. She constantly mentions how women tear her down, are mean, make her feel worthless. Who is she talking about? And what a generalisation! I am 29 years old and actually barely know any women like this…she never speaks negatively about men but just keeps ranting about women and thinks she is above them by ending her rant with saying SOME women (like herself) lift others up. Lol Vic, whatever.View attachment 859070
Oh, someone posted the same SS over at Lydia's and I also lost it at the stupid caption.

Reactions: 9
Please don’t tell me that Vic got to breathe the same air as Gaga.

The suit is awful and the Dior bag… what a joke to bring that to this event as many others have already said!

If I was attending an event like this I’d make sure I had the best outfit and accessories. Vic just looks like she got dressed in her little attic with the lights turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bo’s cute and whatever, but does he have to be in every single one of her campaigns?! She’s channeling LLBean and their affinity for labs and golden retrievers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she thinks captions like this make her look like the ultimate feminist that supports other women but it’s actually doing the opposite. She constantly mentions how women tear her down, are mean, make her feel worthless. Who is she talking about? And what a generalisation! I am 29 years old and actually barely know any women like this…she never speaks negatively about men but just keeps ranting about women and thinks she is above them by ending her rant with saying SOME women (like herself) lift others up. Lol Vic, whatever.View attachment 859070
I find her continual rants like this to be telltale signs she thinks negatively about herself.

But rather work on addressing those issues — she casts herself as a victim and scapegoats everyone else as villains.

There’s no way in hell I’d let someone else’s bad opinion of me that I don’t care about affect my life in anyway. If I believed the negative things about myself though? That’s when it would sink in. But the work is on ME to resolve those issues.

In this world, we are responsible for ourselves and our reactions. We can’t control others.

Reactions: 17
Do you hear that? The world’s smallest violin is playing for this immensely privileged white woman

Sister, stop. No one feels sorry for you but yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
someone else’s bad opinion of me
The thing is, that is all in her head. No one said a thing to her, and in case trolls or us on here said a thing, she shouldn't care, we are not a part of her real life. She is sad about tit she made herself up. I go to therapy, because I have the same talent. And I, for sure, don't rant on my Insta about it. It's not constructive in any way.

Love the typo ❤❤. It immediately made me imagine her as a birch tree and, you know what, she does kind of resemble a birch tree.
I see her more like this, especially her upper half of body

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is, that is all in her head. No one said a thing to her, and in case trolls or us on here said a thing, she shouldn't care, we are not a part of her real life. She is sad about tit she made herself up. I go to therapy, because I have the same talent. And I, for sure, don't rant on my Insta about it. It's not constructive in any way.

I see her more like this, especially her upper half of body
Man oh man. The inflatable man just made me realize we haven’t seen her flailing and crying on her Peloton lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.