InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda ironic on how she posted a blog moaning about her loss of irrelevancy, but she uses photos from MFW! That logic is so flawed. The nose is just another story, it's horrendous.

View attachment 855763

View attachment 855765

She is totally unrecognizable! Those grainy filters are just bad.

View attachment 855766

View attachment 855768

Another edited photo to the mines!

View attachment 855770
Who's nose is she wearing here? She should give it back.

Gosh the quality of her Instagram has fallen so much. Everything is so poorly shot and put together... out of focus and pixelated. Whatever she's editing in is clearly not Adobe Premiere Pro or Rush because the quality turns to crap.

This woman literally has a live-in photographer and turned one room of her house into a studio -- but she's always just parked in her attic. Is Alex on strike 🤷‍♀️
🤣😉
You really don't seem to understand the level of commitment Alex has reached since finishing his office/man cave. You fail to appreciate just how many triple Alist games are being released on Xbox right now and on this side of Christmas. You completely underestimate the fine balance Alex is trying to maintain between pacing himself and putting in the playtime. I don't think we will see much of him in coming weeks (he never helps with Xmas shopping with Vic's money anyway~ she does it all and is pretty controlling over wrapping presentation too. 🙄) But if we wanted to, we will probably find him in CoD Vanguard, Horizon 5, Battlefield 2042, Elden Ring or Back4Blood. 😜

[Lol 😘 hope this came across as the 'playfully in jest' I intended and not 'sarcastic ar$eh0le'] xx💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You’d think since she gets so few invitations she’d want to really go all out for events….

But once again I feel like she’s probably the worst dressed person at the House of Gucci premiere. Or maybe it’s me! She’s starting to make me think I have bad taste 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You’d think since she gets so few invitations she’d want to really go all out for events….

But once again I feel like she’s probably the worst dressed person at the House of Gucci premiere. Or maybe it’s me! She’s starting to make me think I have bad taste 😂
Oh God. Grandpa Joe is that you?!

🎶because I have a golden ticket!🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, my God. That outfit is truly hideous. But, hey, the Vic is smiling for once - she must like it. Or maybe she’s just delusional?

Where’s that great “fringe” she was so excited about? I haven’t seen those bangs since the fabulous haircut.

And, I just noticed the Lady Dior with the Gucci belt, and what I assume is a Gucci suit (although, Gucci, tell me it isn’t so!) She certainly knows how to thumb her nose at the brands who invite her, doesn’t she?

Just plain stupid, rude and inconsiderate. Also career killing. Pick one, Vic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, my God. That outfit is truly hideous. But, hey, the Vic is smiling for once - she must like it. Or maybe she’s just delusional?

Where’s that great “fringe” she was so excited about? I haven’t seen those bangs since the fabulous haircut.

And, I just noticed the Lady Dior with the Gucci belt, and what I assume is a Gucci suit (although, Gucci, tell me it isn’t so!) She certainly knows how to thumb her nose at the brands who invite her, doesn’t she?

Presumably she's never been gifted a Gucci bag...

It's silly because what most people can recognise from a brand are the accessories as generally being the most heavily branded or known (although not with Vic who loves a chavvy logo), so if anything you think you'd rent a Gucci bag for the night or borrow one from a friend, don't turn up with a rival brand clutched in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

It's silly because what most people can recognise from a brand are the accessories as generally being the most heavily branded or known (although not with Vic who loves a chavvy logo), so if anything you think you'd rent a Gucci bag for the night or borrow one from a friend, don't turn up with a rival brand clutched in hand.
Apparently, Gucci has not been that generous! But if it had been me, I would have carried a very simple “brand neutral” bag so as not to offend my host.

And, you are right - the accessories, and especially the bags, are the items that are most identified with the high-end designer brands. Gucci gained fame as an accessories house - the ready-to-wear came later.

the whole outfit is maybe her worst of the year (so far)

She’s wearing the belt off her tired playsuit she’s had forever… and the ill fitting suit with wrinkles everywhere.

Why didn’t she wear that Gucci skirt she got at the outlet mall? At least it flatters her more. This is just terrible!!!
And this gal has the audacity to call out the industry for not including her? LMAO. She cannot dress well nor does she even have a sense of style, and she calls herself a fashion blogger with a PhD? This is bullshit.

Do you ladies remember the Gucci x The North Face collaboration? Bryanboy did a paid advert + got a coat, Caro did an ad + jacket, Tamara got a cap, and all 3 of them were invited to a dinner in Milan.

And Victoria got wound of the collection a few days later, asking for her followers where can she get Bryanboy's coat. She never got anything from that collaboration, tried to do an aff link, and got pissed when it was 'sold out'. I think she begged for it to no avail.

I think that was discussed a few threads back.

I never saw anything Gucci in her grid: no perfumes, lipsticks or anything. She didn't even hop on the trend of the horsebit bag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I thought (hoped for her) this was a Gucci suit at least but I don’t think it is. Look how she sneakily put the Gucci tag on the belt only. How sad this is the only Gucci item she owns…
95C1432E-D0B8-4193-8CE6-E3678E14703C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not a huge lover of fashion, lmao she brought a Dior bag to a Gucci event. Is like inviting your ex to your wedding. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
LOLLLLLLLL!!! Tagging the lame belt. Oh honey you are embarrassing yourself.

She went with universal and Larry king — not a guest or Gucci ala the darling Caroline Daur. But she’s tagging the brand like a stage 5 clinger 😂😂

Seriously how does she get it wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME!! She looks like a 🤡 again

• Haha
I’m going to use one of my burner accounts to ask her where she got her HIDEOUS suit from, brb 🏃‍♀️

Also, can anyone see the dog hairs on her outfit when you zoom in? 🤮 I own two fairly long haired cats - I ensure I am ALWAYS carrying a lint roller for that reason, ESPECIALLY for work!!! She really is so dirty and nasty.

If she wants to use an excuse that she can’t iron the suit because of the fabric… yes you can. I have protective guides for fabrics like that. Or you can take it to the dry cleaners - yknow the experts in their field… on second thoughts, it wasn’t gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought (hoped for her) this was a Gucci suit at least but I don’t think it is. Look how she sneakily put the Gucci tag on the belt only. How sad this is the only Gucci item she owns…View attachment 857131
Honestly, she could have worn the playsuit the belt belongs to with some black tights and a pair of boots and would’ve looked so much better 😂

I don’t think she owns any Gucci bags, does she? Maybe the Soho Disco. But yeah, all those rental options out there and she couldn’t be bothered.

ETA: this bathroom she’s doing because Jade Holland Cooper has the same one…is she renovating the space again, or is this the first time she’s done anything with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Honestly, she could have worn the playsuit the belt belongs to with some black tights and a pair of boots and would’ve looked so much better 😂

I don’t think she owns any Gucci bags, does she? Maybe the Soho Disco. But yeah, all those rental options out there and she couldn’t be bothered.
She works with Net a Porter and Far Fetch regularly, it's not like she couldn't a. use one of the hundreds of vouchers they throw at her, or b. ask for a loaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
B620719F-3E3B-42D5-9CBA-903E914597FB.png

She looks so different when Alex isnt the photographer. Her lips and her nose take up 40% of her face. And the bra, ffs woman, wear something different

Reactions: 20
I’m just catching up on her vlog at x2 speed and two points that annoy me. 1. It’s another ad she doesn’t disclose in the thumbnail or title which pisses me off considering she used to be on such a high horse about ad labelling and 2. Her red Holland Cooper dress fits her terribly considering she’s the one who’s apparently designed it couldn’t she have made a dress that actually fits her and is flattering?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 857731

She looks so different when Alex isnt the photographer. Her lips and her nose take up 40% of her face. And the bra, ffs woman, wear something different
Yes, that stupid bra under a blazer look is so come and gone. And why highlight that emaciated chest and almost non-existent breasts? Poor little things.
(When I first looked at the picture, I thought she had a large bandage (Band-Aid) on her chest!)😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why didn’t she just drive to bicester village and get a Gucci bag that she could have then gifted a friend or done a Christmas giveaway !
Also when you are an influencer and that »big » wouldn’t you own a timeless piece from each major brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.