Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
She's always upping and exaggerating the smallest of his achievements. Does the man lack so much self assurance that he needs to be pat on the back for the smallest thing? Cooking , cleaning, taking pictures (which he barely does). How much validation does he need? How exhausting to continuously having to clap and cheer for a grown ass man when you're carrying the household on your back? And all she gets in return is a bitter husband who can't even fake a smile for her. " women supporting women ", what about partners who lift each other ? What about emotional support ? I don't know why it's making me so mad, but I can't believe she's always celebrating him when he's always belittling her. Frow is the one influencer I could never stand but I do feel bad for her.

(I, myself, suffer from debilitating anxiety so I'm not bashing him on that. I just got my license and just never drove since then).

• Heart
Reactions: 26

supershark

VIP Member
Okay so let me get this straight. Over the course of the entire fashion month Lispy Vicky participated in:
  • Erdem with Dyson
  • Roksanda with Dyson
  • Emporior Armani with Armani Beauty
  • Tory Burch (ick) re-see
  • Dior with Dior Beauty
  • Balmain with Dyson
Posed for shows she didn't attend: Tom's and Versace

And we have now seen moans about the damaged mental health this caused in:
  • Three vlogs
  • Two blog posts
  • Ranty Q&A on Instagram

She basically moans more about fashion week than she even does at fashion week.

Sis..... sit down and stop going if your so easily wounded ego can't cut it. Literally NO ONE would care or miss you!

• Heart
  • Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Only if they can get that “classy” bra top to go with it! Such a ridiculous look, especially for Fall. This clueless twit couldn’t style herself out of a paper bag.
I hate that blazer + bra combo, and the dimwits call that business attire! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliiiii23

Screenshot_20211119-221909~2.jpg

She really values brands over anything else doesn't she?
Just saying you can buy items from resellers like vestiaire isn't helpful in my opinion... Where should they start? What materials should they look for? How can they tell if a piece is worth investing in?
Or should they just follow her lead and get anything with a visible logo even if it clashes with existing pieces in their wardrobe.

• Heart
  • Wow

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Well it IS very on brand for them to be away from all the action and having to commute their way into any major city.

“INTHEFIELDS” could make for a great alternative name option😉☺

• Haha
Skipping through her vlog. She's feeling "down" and "low". Probably because she just watched fashion month wrap and all the other fashion creators were thriving while she was in the back row and invited to next to nothing.

Oh well! Carry on babesssssssssssss
I couldn’t agree more, however what an inappropriate vlog to tell us she is feeling “down” and “low” and then proceeds to show us the fabulous time she had in Milan and Florence courtesy of Bvlgari a few days prior! If she is looking for sympathy she will find it in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis! Sorry to be so crass but these influencers really need to get some perspective!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The vlog was also just a bevy of new gifted shit you just have to buy:

- Spend £100 at Dior online after her live masterclass and get a very special gift with purchase that Dior never does
- New lingerie
- Bare Minerals foundation
- Dyson blue air wrap thing
- Bargain bin Herve Leger dresses
- Cashmere lounge set
- Zebra pjs from a brand she has multiple pouches from
- The TV y’all IS GIFTED from Sky TV (trying to buy one is like trying to buy gold dust or whatever)
- The gifted food box
- Vieve makeup
- Fable & Main (she’s never used the products, but was still invited to the DiVali party. I know it’s Diwali)
- Guerlain lipsticks

I think I’m missing one or two things. And Alex passed his driving test. He didn’t try sooner because of his anxiety, but apparently his anxiety doesn’t stop him when he’s doing car ads 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
"It's very unique, I've never seen anyone do an outdoor kitchen like this actually.. " yea, for good reasons, Vicky.

• Haha

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I wonder if it's a lack of a project. I feel like she's one of those people that doesn't actually have any real interests or anything that she really derives genuine pleasure from (like a hobby or mastering a skill) and so she thinks the next thing will make her happy. Buying the house, doing up the house, doing the garden, re-doing the house etc. But nothing works because she's working on superficial stuff that acts as a sticking plaster.

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
She looks so pretty in the blue top. I don’t want mean to offend white British girls, I don’t understand why British girls love orange fake tan so much. You will never Leonie in orange tan because she knows that her blue eyes and fair skin doesn’t go with orange. There is a difference between orange tan vs natural sun kiss.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
What is that hideous white breakfast bar thing in the garden? it clashes soo much with the cotswold stones etc. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
This tells me she's never done work like that. I did packing work over university summers and standing all day is hard. You get more used to it but it's not easy. The place may be bright but it's a production line, there's no creativity, you do your small job over and over and over again and you do it the same way each time. It's time and motion. No different to Henry Ford's production lines.
Very well said. And her assumption that automated production is somehow less than something made in an atelier is rooted in racism. Clearly, she didn’t see the coverage from one of Gucci’s Indian embroidery ateliers and the working conditions the artisans were in. Just because it’s luxury, doesn’t mean it was made with workers’ rights and health and safety in mind.

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Do they not realize how many people in America don't even have money for rent and food without working three jobs, getting your car repaired for body work is so low on the list of things people need. My aunt worked for an insurance agent for a little bit and people would use the money they got for body work and would use it for groceries. You could only get away with it once bc if you had hail damage that they payed money to you for repairs and you never repaired it they wouldn't fork out money next time you had something happen. It was pretty common based on what she saw.

Odds are that person with the beat up mini van was just trying to survive. Not something spoiled lady Alex or Vic would understand.

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Was she ready to have a meltdown about filling a fit to fly certificate ? I know all of us say it and repeat but those influencers would never survive a day in a real job. Imagine having to fly to another continent, not checking what was necessary to clear your travel, and then be dumb enough thinking that the NHS would provide tests for someone's holiday.. and she's still shaking guyyyyys !!

Also the bit about her and her son fighting and screaming at each other because of the stress 😑

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
I find Alex so incredibly unattractive ugh. I can’t imagine being with a man who I provide for and have to drive everywhere bc he can’t get his driver’s license..seriously? Ew. Also he says he didn’t get it bc of anxiety but then proceeds to say that he lived in a city so getting a license was “pointless” bc he wouldn’t have gotten a car anyway. Well yeah of course it’s pointless if your wife drives you everywhere! Then he says he started trying to get lessons when they moved to their current place but his instructor was “the most narcissistic person he ever met in his life”. Basically it’s everyone’s fault besides his that he only got his license at this age 🙄 he’s a loser and he sounded so angry talking about it that I can really not imagine him and Vic being in a loving relationship. They’re like a mother and her angry teenage son.

• Heart
  • Sick

supershark

VIP Member
We don't really use the word flannel to mean woven fabric here (although we are familiar with the American English use). Flannel in British English normally means a cloth made of towel to wash your face with.
Don’t you think naming a luxury store after a wash cloth is still kind of weird and not at all luxurious tho?

Terrible name imo

• Haha