Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lpops

Okay she shared her outfit. Now we know why Getty wasn’t in any rush to get it up.

My favorite detail is her putting this little bag on her shoe. Like, why? 😂
Omg the bag on the shoe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 never even noticed! That’s actually hilarious 😂 what an absolute melon

• Haha
Reactions: 4

thewatcher234

Okay she shared her outfit. Now we know why Getty wasn’t in any rush to get it up.

My favorite detail is her putting this little bag on her shoe. Like, why? 😂
Because she thinks it’s ‘high fashion’ 😂 she was probably very pleased with her own level of ‘creativity’ and thinks it belongs in a magazine shoot 🤣

• Haha
weird, sponsored by Dior perhaps scared to upset Dior? I personally think its a bit insulting to Gucci to arrive not in a single item of Gucci

maybe there is a 2-3 year HC contract in place?. Maybe first collection left them with too much unsold stock (I don't know without looking?) and they decided to make to order
But again, she wasn't invited to the event by Gucci, but rather Dyson, and it was a film premiere not a Gucci event, not even a fashion event. What she wore was appropriate and adequately fitting attire for a film premiere.

I am English and live in England, I have a tartan smart jacket and always wear it around dec early jan time!. Maybe its because we see Scottish shortbread in tartan boxes in the run up to Xmas?. interesting question, but I don't know exactly. Certainly wearing tartan in summer feels very wrong even in spring....

I think the dress is screaming out for opaque tights boots and maybe a thin polo bodysuit with sleeves under to warm it all up being as its marketed for xmas.
Thank you sweety. I'm English in England and couldn't believe it was just a 'my family' thing since we have no Scottish heritage...we are from East London and Norfolk!! Southern Southerners.

I like that;
Blame the Marks & Spencers and Harrods Shortbread!! 🤣😂🥰

BeatrixA

Does anyone know which vlog I should watch for Vicky speech on the fashion industry? Curious to see.

supershark

VIP Member
You have to mention that this only goes for woman's nipples. Guys can show their nipples left and right.
Well yes of course and that’s why the whole free the nipple exists. But as it is, female nipples are considered sexual content

QueenDecember

VIP Member
The irony of her always using Billie’s happier than ever when she’s so obviously not

oh well babesssss. Carry on!🤪😚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

kita620

Obv just guessing but could it be after she put out the 'I don't want kids' video? maybe that rocked the boat. Also he hasn't featured in the last couple of videos and he's usually always in them.
when did she say she didn't want children? I must have missed it

Can someone start the new thread please? I don't know how but this is the most liked title:

In the brow, silly cow, husband on the way out

• Haha

MrsM19

Chatty Member
I really don't think she tried to be PC here. Nobody would have shamed her for dressing in appropriate attire for a Diwali celebration hosted by an actual Hindu. It's not like a bunch of white people dressed up as Indian for a costume party or at an Indian themed dinner party.
Either way, that dress is awful, her lack of fashion sense strikes again. Even a more festive/colorful western outfit would have fit the bill.

(I also come from a cultural background where it's considered really rude to not dress accordingly to an event, so I might be biased)
Why was she invited in the 1st place?

I'd understand if she (and the others) non Hindu people were invited to a Wedding or birth celebration of sorts - the equivalent of Christening - but Diwali? It's a beautiful occasion, don't get me wrong... all cultures and faiths are welcome but stay on your lane?

I mean, I am not Jewish, I'd never be invited to celebrate Passover and why should I?
Actually Jewish culture fascinates me but that's beyond the point.

Lollylola

VIP Member
On nipples I don’t care. Instagram took something down I remember from Bella Hadid once and I thought it was totally stupid

What’s surprising to me is… after rambling about poor body image around skinny women she immediately posts a reel with not just her nipples but her rib cage out.

Yes her curves are below her waist as we know but is this promoting a healthy body image? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yikes

Crazyaboutcats

I just watched a video of Suzie where she visits Victoria. Haven't watched Vic in a long time. What is going on with her accent? It's so over the top, and then her giggles the whole time. In contrast to Suzie, who just talks normal, it is so much more obvious and annoying. Boe was cute, though.
What vid is this

Reactions: 2

MrsM19

Chatty Member
You are wrong in this instance in my opinion. We would welcome everyone and anyone to celebrate any happy occasion with us. The more the merrier. Why not?
I have never seen white people including neighbors around Hindu's celebrating specific festive dates.

Clout chasing is a thing in social media so I guess that all makes sense for them to be there...

Anyhow, I was trying to understand.
Thanks for your time.
That's all.