Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.37.36 PM.png

She has been probably begging Bentley consistently for a Continental Convertible GT, but all they can offer her is the constant PR loan for a day. They must have realized that she will never be able to afford one.

"I've already priced my dream spec up." = I have told Land Rover that I wanted a new car for free with an additional alcantara leather, and to have my initials embroidered with all the seats.

I thought she was Little Miss Sustainability? Why is she kissing ass to a car brand with huge carbon offloads?

(I have no judgment to those of you who decided to buy these cars, you're not hypocrites. Victoria is.)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ladidadada

LOL!! Actually, Victoria, I do NOT want to see bullshit ads and pathetic instagram shilling and deliberately scroll past them and stop watching stories when they come up. Weird, how the algo has "learned" (why the "" btw? Computer programs don't lie) from user behaviour that they hate ads, yet you claim we don't? Someone is lying and I kinda know who that is. :giggle: Those cheap manipulation tactics are so embarrassing I have no idea how she can look into the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Maybe I’m in the minority but I really don’t think Vicky is too skinny. She’s slender on top and works angles, poses, stands on her tippy toes and crops out her curves.

I also do not think working out and doing cardio is bad. I’ve been in ED recovery for over 6 years now. I do peloton cycling or running classes 5 days a week as well as strength training, stretching and meditation. I also eat plant based but have maintained my weight and been the same size for years. Vicky also looks pretty much the same over the last few years.

Exercise is very important for your body’s overall health and cardio is especially important for the heart. Heart disease is the number one cause of death in women and that’s why doctors encourage everyone to incorporate cardio in their regular routines. Exercise helps me feel my healthiest and strongest and that’s something we’ve seen Vicky share on multiple occasions as well. It’s also a great way to mentally disconnect from all the things weighing on our minds.

Watching what you eat to maintain your weight and exercising are not bad things. ❤❤

I apologize for the rant. Being in recovery from anorexia and a disordered relationship with food is just something I’ve had to navigate a lot with professionals and they have always defended the importance of a healthy diet, exercise and cardio. A 30 minute cycle 5-7 days a week and some Pilates is not extreme.

Last edited:
  • Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
That’s it though! Alex, Charlie and Ali are all kept men and they like it! The way Frow belittled Alex on ‘doing a really good job in the garden all day’ like patting him on the back like a child or either she was trying to suck up to him, is disgusting. They have knocked the grit out of their men. Don’t get me wrong these guys must like it. Hey 5hey don’t have to go out to work for a living, actually they don’t have to work at all. I like my man to have his own job, his own set of friends and his own opinion, but that’s just me.
Honestly, all these blogger husbands turn my stomach. There is nothing I find more attractive than a driven guy who's ambitious and good at what he does. I can't even begin to imagine paying a man to hang around and take the odd photo of me

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
It's easy to promote "body positivity" when you're literally the size society has told women for decades they should be. Vicky and Carly can fuck right off.

No one wants to hear what white skinny women think about loving your body. 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Ignoring the nipples, Im not sure I understand why a normal shot of her in her bra would be considered NOT promoting a healthy body image? I thought the principle of Body Positivity was promoting that "Every Body is Beautiful' and all bodies being accepted comes from exposing ALL bodies and attempting to love your perceived flaws... Why shouldn't she do the same?
I’m not saying she shouldn’t post herself in a bra.

I said it’s odd to me this is what she immediately posted after declaring being around skinny women is damaging to ALL women’s mental health (that’s a quote).

If she feels so strongly that very skinny bodies with bones are damaging to the well-being of women’s mental health, enough so that it sent her into a bout with depression, it sits weird with me she posts this unnecessary bra shot.

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
She genuinely looks psychotic but can we discuss how Bvlgari blatantly rips other brands bag designs off?? They did the Gucci bag and now the Dior micro bag.

Also why does she keep showing the stupid bathroom
WHAT is she claiming fitted in that thing? Her dignity?

• Haha

Pleasespeakthetruth

Vic was invited to a film premiere, she can wear what she likes! I doubt she was invited by Gucci but more likely Dior or Valentino who she regularly works with and would be attending as Gaga's 'sponsors/affiliates' with her management.
Saying she should be wearing Gucci is like saying everybody should be wearing Miss Dior perfume to every Natalie Portman movie, or one specific shade of red lipstick to a Marilyn Monroe biopic... The film is about the founder of Gucci and Vic was dressed appropriately for a film premiere.
I actually don’t think it’s really about the Dior bag here. I think the point a lot of us are making is that this is a woman who apparently is a forerunner in fashion on Instagram. She works on a semi regular basis with Net a Porter, is a Flannels Beauty “Ambassador”, likes to toot her own horn about all of these things she has… but seriously couldn’t find a single Gucci bag to either buy at a generous discount OR to loan for the event? Not even asking her fellow “friends” who she claims to have?

Her outfit was not that impressive - the suit looked rough and looked as if she hadn’t even bothered to get it dry cleaned for the event, the shoes did absolutely nothing for her, she wore the same manky bra for the 4829582638th time and took a cheap ass looking belt from a jumpsuit. It took little to no effort on her part and she is asking to be lauded. That is what I take issue with, and I’m sure I’m not alone in this thought?

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Raves she loves her “FRIENDS” in all caps…

… but wouldn’t a friend actually BUY your products? Not just a pr loan? I know I buy things that support my friends’ business ventures. 👀

guess this is what influencer friendships are built on. Nothing!
The PR Loan really threw me! So Fleur isn’t even keeping the coat?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Shmoogles

I think I'm rather fond of Victoria, especially compared to many on this thread :LOL: though I agree she has no sense of style nor how to dress for her size and shape (heavier on bottom) or AGE.

I *do* think that she should seriously consider changing her name though, throughout her platforms. Just change it to her name or something. I think it's a bit silly of a name, outdated and also clearly not appropriate for her. Having a more 'neutral' name would also give her more flexibility if she wanted to branch out into different areas, which she already does but would be taken more seriously with a less teenaged name.

Reactions: 27

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Is she staying in an Airbnb or with her friend?

edit-so she is staying with Rebecca. She is so cheap, rent your own airbnb for god sake. I bet she accumulated those air miles from all the gifted press trip and used it in this trip. There is no way she pays for it.
I know it’s a hate thread but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with staying at your friends house when you’re visiting them. She’s gone there purposely to see them, it’s not like she’s crashing at there’s while doing other things in town.

shoesnwhatever

Genuine question, when you wear turtleneck jumpers, do you wear them half covering your chin like she does? How does this not end up caked in make up? She seems to be constantly adjusting the jumper to almost cover her mouth, and the amount of foundation she wears, I'm guessing the jumper neck would get pretty gross pretty quickly!

ETA, I've got two pairs of TODs shoes that are really comfy and I quite like, but her working with them is really putting me off the brand!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pleasespeakthetruth

Sorry but those Holland Cooper dresses are the fucking ugliest things I’ve ever seen in my life. And I have seen some ugly shit, trust me.

£600 for a dress that literally looks like it would scratch the shit out of my skin. No thanks. I’d much rather find an independent designer who makes things to order - bet I could source a nicer dress for £600

• Heart
  • Haha