Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the handles on her story as well tiny weenie gifted
I most certainly did, I also looked at her previous Brentwood stories and a lot of items that are featured showed AD. Not sure how that works, were they given a discount in return for a plug on her stories.

Reactions: 1
Wow!!! A whole gifted house now for sale already. You are so good at finding out all this. How you manage it

They paid 250,000 now up for offers over 400,00 wow nice profit on a whole gifted project.
Gets on my tits though the gifted summerhouse which they obviously won't take with them.

Very hush hush
Wouldn’t it be interesting if someone let it slip about it being up for sale 👹

Reactions: 3
Gifted quartz worktops for Brentwood 🙄
Aigh No wonder they are going to come out of this property with extra money they’ve not spent anything on it. Windows, front door, floor tiles, bathroom tiles, door handles, skirting, work tops, fireplace all have been gifted, think the only thing they’ve bought is a kitchen and vanity unit in the bathroom.
They are doing the work themselves as well which they have nout qualifications in.I bet If you had a wee little Survey done on the house when they’ve finished it there would be lots pulled up.

Reactions: 2
I found her on Pinterest all the ideas she’s saved are the “designs” she came up with herself. She has a self built board as well so getting ideas for when they self build. Also noticed a wee baby’s crib on one of her boards so she may be pregnant hence why they need to sell?

Project Brentwood, spare room 🙄

I found her on Pinterest all the ideas she’s saved are the “designs” she came up with herself. She has a self built board as well so getting ideas for when they self build. Also noticed a wee baby’s crib on one of her boards so she may be pregnant hence why they need to sell?
To be fair, she has stated that she is keen to go into property development & self build, she’s onto a winner with this one as she’s hardly bought anything. Looks like they may have had to purchase the kitchen cupboards 😂🤣 what a bummer for them. She would love another baby when the time is right, so when is the right time to have a another baby? What’s her pinterest name?

Last edited:
Project Brentwood, spare room 🙄

To be fair, she has stated that she is keen to go into property development & self build, she’s onto a winner with this one as she’s hardly bought anything. Looks like they may have had to purchase the kitchen cupboards 😂🤣 what a bummer for them. She would love another baby when the time is right, so when is the right time to have a another baby? What’s her pinterest name?
I think that’s all they’ve bought so yeah they are on to a wee winner aren’t they. Mind you she has prob bought the paint and plaster which must have killed her that she wasn’t offered it for free. Another gifted wallpaper you have to squint to see where the wee gifted word is. Don’t know why she’s bothering to put wallpaper, panelling and lights up just to sell on.
Interiorstyling18 is her name on Pinterest.

I think that’s all they’ve bought so yeah they are on to a wee winner aren’t they. Mind you she has prob bought the paint and plaster which must have killed her that she wasn’t offered it for free. Another gifted wallpaper you have to squint to see where the wee gifted word is. Don’t know why she’s bothering to put wallpaper, panelling and lights up just to sell on.
Interiorstyling18 is her name on Pinterest.
Probably so she can get the highest price & I'm sure she will charge for all the extras ie lights etc

Another freebie from BHS, only ÂŁ242.10 for the spare room at Brentwood. My god she is relentless.

They always market their homes way over the average prices for the area, they don’t always achieve the price that they think it’s worth.
And again it’s the small wee bloody gifted sign that no one can see.
The thing is her style is very unique and not to everyone’s taste. (Certainly not mine as her style is very miss match.) The new one hasn’t got any ensuites has it? And she ripped the bath out which will decrease the value.

• Angry
And again it’s the small wee bloody gifted sign that no one can see.
The thing is her style is very unique and not to everyone’s taste. (Certainly not mine as her style is very miss match.) The new one hasn’t got any ensuites has it? And she ripped the bath out which will decrease the value.
I thought BHS was another struggling business, obviously read that wrong 😉 I don’t believe it has an en-suite and the bathroom is dominated by black with no bath.

I thought BHS was another struggling business, obviously read that wrong 😉 I don’t believe it has an en-suite and the bathroom is very masculine & dominated by black with no bath. I did notice that the shower screen stated NOT AN AD when it aired on her stories.

Now a gifted mirror and a rug for the shed that will be left behind when they move. Bet they don't take the contents with them.
I can't see any contents from the last one in this house, they even got gifted new bloody beds ffs, it's endless

Now a gifted mirror and a rug for the shed that will be left behind when they move. Bet they don't take the contents with them.
I can't see any contents from the last one in this house, they even got gifted new bloody beds ffs, it's endless
All the beds been gifted to them, bedding even Dunelm Gave them table lamps and bedside tables the other month.

Do you mean the shed they don’t need as they are moving but they accepted as they don’t say no to anything?

So ungrateful and a waste. Is she the worst on here for her gifted all day or are there worse gramers out there?

So ungrateful and a waste. Is she the worst on here for her gifted all day or are there worse gramers out there?
There are bad ones but she’s the worst as it’s constant gifting things she doesn’t declare and is hidden so badly. She’s just said about having new garden furniture being delivered in July (wee gifted sign at the bottom) she makes out she buys it all to her followers when in reality she buys nothing. It’s awful as all her followers don’t see it.
And that mirror and rug don’t go together at all she’s only accepted it as it’s gifted. Can’t stand the woman

Reactions: 3
tit now more rattan furniture worth ÂŁ1500 as they don't use the cube they was gifted.
Makes my bloody boil my sofa broke last year and I wanted a cube I can't afford to get one and now that will just get wasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
tit now more rattan furniture worth ÂŁ1500 as they don't use the cube they was gifted.
Makes my bloody boil my sofa broke last year and I wanted a cube I can't afford to get one and now that will just get wasted.
She will sell it! Make the profit! To tight to give it to charity.