Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fed up of the bull these interior people constantly getting gifts and not declaring it. My friend has started an Instagram page called instafamousdoesntcount so she can call out all the bull these people spout
Tell her to use more popular hashtags like #interior #home etc so that actual home accounts can see too! 😂 and that she should tag her account just so she can tit herself 😂

She started with slutty pics of herself. Milf or something like that then got her followers up and changed her account to interiors. She is a horrible cow. She lies all the time. Actually it’s sad cus i think she is unwell in the head

Reactions: 1
She started with slutty pics of herself. Milf or something like that then got her followers up and changed her account to interiors. She is a horrible cow. She lies all the time. Actually it’s sad cus i think she is unwell in the head
Aye I believe the wee lassy is too. I’ve seen her go off at other accounts on her Instagram page and story’s saying that they’ve copied her design/s and not credited her for it. When in reality all she’s done is go on Pinterest and do the same. Her wee “vision” is nothing but what she’s seen on there and are not her own ideas. The swan bedroom and cloud ceiling has all been done before you lassy. Stop charging people for you’re shite mood/boards.

Reactions: 3
She wasn't as bad. Since they moved into the bungalow everything is teeny tiny #gifted which we can barely see. 🧐🧐
She’s always been bad and has done so since influencers were told by law they had to. I don’t get why she does it.

I had never noticed they were that small.
How they afford 2 properties mortgage free?

Here she goes again with the minuscule ad gifted on the living wall. I don’t know why she is bothereing doing so much when the house is up for sale

Here she goes again with the minuscule ad gifted on the living wall. I don’t know why she is bothereing doing so much when the house is up for sale
Aye three mini gifted signs tonight that you would need a magnifying glass to see, pyjamas, wee swing chair and an artificial living wall.
“It’s no secret I haven’t been happy with this wall for a while”
More like it’s no secret I’ve hinted I’m not happy with this wall so any company’s that want to gift me something please do.
Or
It’s no secret I’m never happy!

And she’s on about changing the wee office again. Give me a break.

Reactions: 2
At last, Heather has a thread. Just been on her stories today, pyjamas for her and Ava, egg chair for the garden and an artificial living wall all gifted. You really have to look hard to see the gifted tag, it’s that small; I find this very sneaky. She is most definitely not a happy person, hubby looks to have aged this past 12 months.

At last, Heather has a thread. Just been on her stories today, pyjamas for her and Ava, egg chair for the garden and an artificial living wall all gifted. You really have to look hard to see the gifted tag, it’s that small; I find this very sneaky. She is most definitely not a happy person, hubby looks to have aged this past 12 months.
Aye she has needEd one for a long time. The wee lassy actually has two threads now.
Another gifted item from soul today the gifted again so small that you need a wee magnifying glass to see it. Contradicts herself Massively in at as well as says that she uses these products all the time blah blah then says at the end these are new so looking forward to trying them.

Aye she has needEd one for a long time. The wee lassy actually has two threads now.
Another gifted item from soul today the gifted again so small that you need a wee magnifying glass to see it. Contradicts herself Massively in at as well as says that she uses these products all the time blah blah then says at the end these are new so looking forward to trying them.
I was just coming on to post, god she’s relentless with the swipe ups. Would she have bought these products, very doubtful in my opinion.

Wheres the other thread I couldnt see one so set this one up

She is all take take take. #gifted
Get your magnifying glass out 🧐

Her gifted words are sooooo small no one would ever know it’s there unless you look for it. It should be huge from the start and made obvious that you have been given the item for free so that people know that your ‘opinion’ has been bought so isn’t 100% genuine

Her gifted words are sooooo small no one would ever know it’s there unless you look for it. It should be huge from the start and made obvious that you have been given the item for free so that people know that your ‘opinion’ has been bought so isn’t 100% genuine
Totally agree, although she’s not the only account that actively does this, there are many that would sell their granny for a freebie.

I am certain this was one of their previous properties that they sold, the profit doesn’t look bad. I do believe they have made sound investment’s in property. My daughter reckons she was gifted loads for the previous property and didn’t declare the items, saying that she is just greedy, grabby & desperate.
I agree they would have made a good wee profit on her old house to get both of those bungalows.
Defo a greedy wee lassy. And who wouldn’t have a tidy wee amount if they got gifted windows tiles carpets doors Lights, furniture, sofas, out buildings accessories etc or if not gifted then heavily discounted. They aren’t spending out on much are they and doing work themselves. I bet up close the work isn’t great tho as he’s self taught himself.

The above house @Homelifewith4boys they sold in 2016 and then purchased the detached one that funded the bungalow they are living in and the Brentwood property. They probably made a huge profit on this one as well, they are very astute regarding money.