Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she sell it on facebook market? So scabby to sell all your gifted stuff. Companies mad to work with her
She did on her last home. And she’s sold things on her story’s before. Remember her selling some bar stools from a company who had not long gifted her them.

Reactions: 2

DebbieF

VIP Member
How many properties has she renovated, it is ARCHITRAVE that Luke has fitted and not architray.

We realise you are very in tune with the finer details and not FINNER 🤭

#FREELUKE

• Haha
Your probably right 😂🤣 although she would be shouting from the rooftop “TROLLS” rather quiet this morning, deliveries not arrived yet 😉
She’s mentioned today about not having many ads on her story’s today, so defo reading here. Seems her chaps backs ok now as he’s doing the wee kitchen today.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Definitely overthinking everything @Homelifewith4boys we Tattlers are so good at providing content for these accounts, especially when their not promoting their gifted items, ads and swipe ups.

Personally I never had our Hev down as a cook from scratch kind of person, more a box meal & ready prepared veg. Today’s offering of a mini roast, the emphasis being mini, where is the rest of the meal; are those roast potatoes on that plate. Not a good advert for the all singing & dancing oven 😆

Only 9 comments 😳 and over 207k followers, where’s the engagement.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mejt26

So they done a live tonight for someone who was celebrating 200k this week had less then 50 people watching think it was 48. Definitely buying followers.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Totally agree @Boobyx. I do believe she buys followers, but then a lot of the influencers do; MrsHinch, Home_Sweet_home.

The one with the radiators was an absolute wee joke it was so small I had to actually look for it. Do we love the light for the kitchen on my moodboard? I’ll tag the company as hopefully I’ll get it free? If not I’ll change my mind for something that will be gifted.
I was just coming on to say this, she’s so predictable with the begging it’s unreal. She’s definitely 👀👀👀👀on here as if your near to Essex they are giving away a unit and sink for free, they were probably gifted it originally.

You get paid for swipe ups, AF links; at least she is disclosing them 🤪

The freebies are still rocking up, new house sign, door wreath and Christmas items for Ava.

Maybe her design business is not as busy as she thought, got to up her income from somewhere, personally swipe ups put me right off and I refuse to line an influencers pocket.
I was wondering roughly how much each swipe up would be worth?

I mean, surely swipe ups can’t pay the bills?? Iv just been having a “google” and from what I can find I’m on the understanding that most swipe ups are paid on a percentage of people’s accounts that you send their way, and or purchases the follower makes?

I wonder how many of their followers actually like their clothing style, and swipe up?

Seems like a desperate bid to try and hang on to the “real” followers that want to see the renovations.

either way, I suppose what it is doing is giving them the vital engagement she craves 😉

watch this space, it won’t be to long until she goes into selling holidays or something like that 😂

• Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
Thankyou 😉 I heard a lot about the website. Trying to navigate my way round here at the moment 🤣🤣 Il get there. Just might take me a while. 😬😬

Ps, I just checked that # out thinking it was actually something that had been started for luke, only to see there are another 1.4 million Luke’s that also need saving 😂😂😂😂
No 😂 Luke is Hev’s husband, constantly doing DIY & changing up rooms that were already completed. #freeluke from the DIY chores 🤭

DebbieF

VIP Member
It’s great that we are now seeing posts declaring the gifted items, it’s not hard is it Hev 😉 bet she‘s seething having been caught out by the Tattlers 😂🤣

Ava is not being taken to the bungalow today👏 day at home and Luke is finishing early, take her for a walk at the beach it’s not that far from where you live.

Attachments

Here she goes again with the minuscule ad gifted on the living wall. I don’t know why she is bothereing doing so much when the house is up for sale
Aye three mini gifted signs tonight that you would need a magnifying glass to see, pyjamas, wee swing chair and an artificial living wall.
“It’s no secret I haven’t been happy with this wall for a while”
More like it’s no secret I’ve hinted I’m not happy with this wall so any company’s that want to gift me something please do.
Or
It’s no secret I’m never happy!

And she’s on about changing the wee office again. Give me a break.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Her gifted words are sooooo small no one would ever know it’s there unless you look for it. It should be huge from the start and made obvious that you have been given the item for free so that people know that your ‘opinion’ has been bought so isn’t 100% genuine
Totally agree, although she’s not the only account that actively does this, there are many that would sell their granny for a freebie.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Whilst this is a sweet video of Ava, there is no way that I would have shared this with my followers.

We know it’s of an innocent little girl doing the washing up, but this could quite easily end up in the wrong hands or on a sick paedophile site 😱This is the sort of videos that they crave, if you are sharing your daughter to your followers she needs to be fully clothed and not in her underwear.

Sorry if you don’t agree Hev, unfortunately this is the society that we live in; you need to protect Ava.

Attachments

• Sad

Loobs1234

Now a gifted mirror and a rug for the shed that will be left behind when they move. Bet they don't take the contents with them.
I can't see any contents from the last one in this house, they even got gifted new bloody beds ffs, it's endless
They sell on facebook

Mejt26

Someone who knows what they’re doing report her to the ASA it’s beyond a joke the gifted on the bottom
For the handles today. As always could hardly see it. Why these companies gifting stuff.
Still thinking abiut the 2k bbq like we could afford to copy in these current times.
Who would spend that on a bbq it's more then a bloody range cooker 🤣

Whoswho

I only found this account yesterday, I watched her stories, and every single thing was a sales pitch, or gifted. Came off Straight away, I couldn’t watch anymore. I understand these people get gifted items etc and I don’t mind that at all, if we was able to do it we would. But for every single story to be a sales pitch or gifted blah blah you can
Tell it’s not someone who genuinely loves a product. It’s only on there because it’s free. I prefer to watch the accounts who you can tell genuinely love the product they are talking about.

• Heart

DebbieF

VIP Member
100% she’s been on here looking at the comments. She’s gone the opposite now and stated to upper case all the gifted items !!!! Crazy lady 😀😮😀
She has most definitely been reading on here, how she’s managed to slip under the radar for so long is beyond me. Most of the furniture in all her homes has been gifted, the Asa rules changed; but a lot of them weren’t disclosing and still aren’t properly.