Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nearly fainted this morning first time I’ve heard the wee lassy say she was sent a gift today. (the bath bombs) She’s defo been reading here 👀👀 but still the tiniest ever little gifted sign underneath it. She hasn’t been posting much on her grid or story’s and hasn’t put anything up about the gifted coffee machine only a pic on her story’s.

Reactions: 3
So ungrateful and a waste. Is she the worst on here for her gifted all day or are there worse gramers out there?
There are bad ones but she’s the worst as it’s constant gifting things she doesn’t declare and is hidden so badly. She’s just said about having new garden furniture being delivered in July (wee gifted sign at the bottom) she makes out she buys it all to her followers when in reality she buys nothing. It’s awful as all her followers don’t see it.
And that mirror and rug don’t go together at all she’s only accepted it as it’s gifted. Can’t stand the woman

Lottieloubert

Wow isn’t it funny she took some time off because wasn’t feeling insta yet look at the size of the word ad on her story now🤣

DebbieF

VIP Member
So I’ve just been on her story !!!!! She sold her four bedroom house because it was to big !!!!! Now she’s said that the bungalow is not big enough ... so there looking for a four bedroom house !!!!! FFS ... constant posts about family time !!!! She’s without a doubt been on here !!!!!! 😮🤔
Welcome, she has renovated & sold 3 properties before the bungalow; made substantial profit on all of them; very savvy regarding money.

She has said in the past that the running cost of the 4 bed detached were huge 🤷🏼‍♀️

They were able to purchase the two bungalows, no idea if they have a mortgage on either of them.

Without a shadow of a doubt she has been reading here, it’s been family, family for the last couple of weeks & rightly so, Ava is only 4.

She is also now declaring her gifted items, very selective memory and often forgot 🤭😉

DebbieF

VIP Member
Go Hev 👏 that’s the way to do it, actually acknowledging AEG and the kindly gifted coffee machine on her stories and grid post.

No one is bullying or trolling her, we are just asking her to be more honest and transparent, how hard can that be Hev?

I tuned in for a bit of the live, it was really odd...they seemed to be trying to create a buzz and an atmosphere, but it was pretty flat. I switched off after about 5 mins so missed the update RE the bungalow sale
I did see the viewers were like 60-70 at the beginning and then kept dropping

She isnt feeling the love because no one wants all her free very expensive gifts rammed down their throat 24/7 when some people cant even afford to feed their kids in the middle of a god dam pandemic! Shes a miserable spoilt cow and she can ram her free coffee machine where the sun dont shine ....
She doesn’t feel the love when her posts don’t do very well. If she gets a couple of 100 likes on a post she deletes it. She’s one of those wee lassys who had to be told how amazing she is at all time’s. The more I think of it the more I think she has bought her followers over the years to get all this free stuff.

Mejt26

I'm going to report her, although they will say she does declare it gifted. Need a magnifying glass to bloody see it. When she talks though she never says they were gifted to her.
Just like her Dyson fancy fan. Hi Guys look what I have taken delivery of....

DebbieF

VIP Member
Flaunting a Vesta Stove on the stories tonight, minuscule gifted. I presume this retails between £1,000 - £1,500, honestly I will be glad when companies stop using these influencers.

Does anyone remember if the Lazy Spa was gifted, Ad or Hev put her hand in her purse and purchased very reluctantly.

Mejt26

It's not clear at all 🤣🤣.

Don't even get me started on the new gifted coffee machine

Hey guys bathroom reveal is up....
Trying to blag they done it within 1k as they are on a budget.
Seriously does she think can fool everyone it was done with that price and not all bloody gifted.
The only thing they paid for in that room was the shower screen, shower and the wee sink and toilet combo. The rest which is the tiles, radiator And light was all gifted.

Mejt26

Hey guys bathroom reveal is up....
Trying to blag they done it within 1k as they are on a budget.
Seriously does she think can fool everyone it was done with that price and not all bloody gifted.

Can we report her for it?
Yes definitely. She’s done it again this morning. Hi guys want to show you my new handles I received for the new kitchen and the tiny wee gifted sign underneath. She doesn’t even say they are gifted. She’s awful. They prob will make a good wee profit on that house as they’ve hardly paid for a thing.

Mumof2boys

Haven’t you noticed she will do a moodboard and then when the room starts to come together everything changes as she puts things in that are then gifted or part gifted to her.

What do you mean?
Different companies Instagram pages saying shes dm them and can they get back to her..beggy woman

Yeah I missed out a bit of my comment 🙈 I think her mood boards are her way of indicating what she wants to brands.
God her voice just gets on my nerves and her hiding if AD 😡😡
She hides it so well it's either so small you cant read it or behind writing

Boobyx

Phewwww I thought it was just me who actually watches her with grinded teeth !!!!!! Have you seen the coffee machine that she got gifted !!!!! She changes everything all the time !!!!! She didn’t have wallpaper in the kitchen then it got gifted and puts it straight up..... her husband must be worn out !!!!! All that effort for a property that will be rented out !!!! I’ve had to unfollow !!!! Just can’t stand it anymore ..... ad ..... gifted ...... her own website to sell overpriced market crap !!!! It’s just silly
Im surrised her husband hasn't told her to fuck off tbh. He has been working and renovating 2 bungalows for the last 2 years and she is never f@#$ing happy!! He must be worn out. "Hey guys" ive just popped on here to persuade yous to buy all the shite that i beg for and get for free. Cannot stand her!!

• Haha