Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is undoing all the positive publicity he got from the show with these constant snipey posts. I thought his work was great but I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole now if I was considering someone for some design work 😳
Imagine if you hired him and didn't like one of his ideas. He is a red flag now

Reactions: 12
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for him, what is he thinking? Fair enough witch and moan to your family and friends but it’s really unprofessional to be that petty on public social media. There’s only ever one winner but a lot of the designers will do well out of the programme due to their raised profile. Cutting his nose off to spite his face comes to mind…

Reactions: 17
Imagine if you hired him and didn't like one of his ideas. He is a red flag now
Quite. He'd be slagging you all over his SM, thinking he was being incredible subtle.
'Well guess who didn't like my design ideas, only Mrs X of West Hampstead {insert before photos and after designs}. Well your loss baby. No point trying to educate some people I guess 🤷‍♀️'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Anthony might be going :(
They preferred Roisin's floor.

The winning shop was like something out of Diagon Alley. I liked it.

Reactions: 9
Ok thoughts on this week then? Gutted the designer that left, did, went because I thought they were so strong coming into the last few weeks.

Clothes shop:
  • somehow they’ve made it WORSE? Don’t shoot me but I thought it was nicer in the before!
  • I can’t believe they told the client they were going to unblock one of the windows…and completely blocked the other side with the ugly wallpaper counter area
  • green….again…..
  • I disagree with Mary - you could easily still see through the glass from the outside, even with that window film!
  • Would have preferred an umpteenth flowery maximalist wallpaper than that water clogged mess

Crystals/terrarium shop:
  • much better transformation overall for me!
  • I love the moss areas. It’s a shame they took so long bc I think Ben did a lot more than Matt this week (of what we saw)
  • Ben was in his element this week
  • Complaining about the labelling was a bit silly…there are sooo many crystals! It would’ve taken so much time.
  • I loved the dark room I thought it was super fun if a bit impractical

Reactions: 15
Ok thoughts on this week then? Gutted the designer that left, did, went because I thought they were so strong coming into the last few weeks.

Clothes shop:
  • somehow they’ve made it WORSE? Don’t shoot me but I thought it was nicer in the before!
  • I can’t believe they told the client they were going to unblock one of the windows…and completely blocked the other side with the ugly wallpaper counter area
  • green….again…..
  • I disagree with Mary - you could easily still see through the glass from the outside, even with that window film!
  • Would have preferred an umpteenth flowery maximalist wallpaper than that water clogged mess

Crystals/terrarium shop:
  • much better transformation overall for me!
  • I love the moss areas. It’s a shame they took so long bc I think Ben did a lot more than Matt this week (of what we saw)
  • Ben was in his element this week
  • Complaining about the labelling was a bit silly…there are sooo many crystals! It would’ve taken so much time.
  • I loved the dark room I thought it was super fun if a bit impractical
Plus how the hell would they know what the crystals were anyway?
I'm sure the owner would want to do their own labelling anyway. A silly criticism.

Reactions: 16
I love Mary Portas and highly recommend her book (work like a woman) to anyone btw!!
Roisins wallpaper was VILE wtf?!
The black light was so fun in Matt and Ben’s upstairs space. The client mentioned that so would’ve been happy with it - so Michelle can shut it lol

Reactions: 10
IMG_4519.jpeg

Just seen this on Anthony’s Instagram - good for him! I’d rather that than the prize 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46