Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at the old and the curious website and looks like they didn't keep the sand station area , but twelve middle row clothes shop seems to have kept what was done
On Instagram the clothes shop put up a post saying they stayed shut for an extra week after the makeover, I don't think they kept anything downstairs, not even the sales desk stayed, going by their posts. It looks like they kept the changing rooms as is though

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m rewatching interior design masters from series one . Series one and two are on Netflix. No Alan- presenter is Fearne Cotton? ( is that her surname?)
---
Right from the off the designers are doing a similar challenge to the recent design a show home apartment.
They all have to present to each other their design and discuss what they are doing and come to an agreement.

Reactions: 7
I’m rewatching interior design masters from series one . Series one and two are on Netflix. No Alan- presenter is Fearne Cotton? ( is that her surname?)
---
Right from the off the designers are doing a similar challenge to the recent design a show home apartment.
They all have to present to each other their design and discuss what they are doing and come to an agreement.
I was thinking about that the other day they've stopped showing that. But it's probably because the elimination day is filmed the same day they get the brief

Reactions: 6
I love Mary portas shame she doesn't have her own show anymore 😔
I wonder if it’s her choice or those in charge. I liked where she did up a shop I remember the boutique she revitalised. Then she tackled whole places which was a bit hit & miss.

I wonder if it’s her choice or those in charge. I liked where she did up a shop I remember the boutique she revitalised. Then she tackled whole places which was a bit hit & miss.
Didn't alot of the shops end up closing anyway? I could be getting mixed up with Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares instead where all the restaurants still shut down 😄

.I recently rewatched the documentary series about Lily Allan's vintage shop after it was posted on the LA thread. Mary's good in it. It's available on YouTube

Didn't alot of the shops end up closing anyway? I could be getting mixed up with Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares instead where all the restaurants still shut down 😄

.I recently rewatched the documentary series about Lily Allan's vintage shop after it was posted on the LA thread. Mary's good in it. It's available on YouTube
I think so - usually (as with Kitchen Nightmares, the Hotel Inspector etc) these places can’t make up the financials despite the help they get with refurbs, advice

Reactions: 3
I did wonder what the context was of Sophie Ellis Bextor being on the previews before this😂

Reactions: 1
I have only gone and read the Radio Times listings for next week by accident. So guess who goes tonight??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I feel like Ben’s design is going to be super impractical with all the white.