Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course what we haven't yet answered here is "Do all millennials love cork?". I must confess I have never spent any time thinking about cork and have thus spent everyday since Tuesday hanging my millennial head in shame at my personal shortcomings.
I’d say I hate cork. Am I a broken millennial?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course what we haven't yet answered here is "Do all millennials love cork?". I must confess I have never spent any time thinking about cork and have thus spent everyday since Tuesday hanging my millennial head in shame at my personal shortcomings.
I’m a boomer and I cringed at the cork. Put it up in the 70’s and quickly ripped it off. Gets dusty and mouldy definitely not hygienic.

Reactions: 8
Does no one bar Roisin or Antony understand that they are decorating a rental? This means the property needs to go back to how it was at move in stage. Who wants to be repainting the walls again before they move out?

Francesca’s design looks like crap

Reactions: 18
Francesca and humbug Ben have failed this before they have even begun because they failed to understand the brief.

Reactions: 13
Does no one bar Roisin or Antony understand that they are decorating a rental? This means the property needs to go back to how it was at move in stage. Who wants to be repainting the walls again before they move out?

Francesca’s design looks like crap
But aren't they to be rented out in future, so it should be to attract renters as they can't redecorate so putting it back isn't so much an issue as it's not the renters doing the decorating. It's for the landlords to appeal to future renters?

So how many future renters are going to want big bright primary colours to move into?!

Reactions: 3
But aren't they to be rented out in future, so it should be to attract renters as they can't redecorate so putting it back isn't so much an issue as it's not the renters doing the decorating. It's for the landlords to appeal to future renters?
Yeah isn't it sort of show flats?

Reactions: 5
Francesca is beyond irritating. I try to be charitable but duck me she's annoying.

Have they given up on the up cycling one particular item?

Reactions: 13
That dark blue kitchen Anthony has done will put people off I'd bet. There's no natural light there so it's already a dark corner.

Reactions: 1
I think Anthony has won this week
I can't tell if he will, or he has misunderstood and is focusing too much on the renters taking stuff with them rather than the flat itself.

If you're the landlord nothing has really actually changed in your property. It's all removable