Interior Design masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle has loved the polish goth since day 1. She's this year's Cassie.

Of course she'll win 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I need to re-watch today’s ep to count the number of times Alan Carr mentioned “Japandi” 🧮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every week Monica says 'I feel at last I can express my personality' after being able to express her personality every single challenge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every week Monica says 'I feel at last I can express my personality' after being able to express her personality every single challenge 😂
Her personality is fake foliage, overegging it and then crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she should have been given the Scandi brief. At this stage in the game they should be being pushed outside of their comfort zone. Disappointed with who went this week, they've always been my favourite to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she should have been given the Scandi brief. At this stage in the game they should be being pushed outside of their comfort zone. Disappointed with who went this week, they've always been my favourite to win.
Plus he had a very cute dog.

Reactions: 5
Do any of you know if these series shops, guest houses and salons etc have kept the designs?

I wasn't sure I was convinced by all the owners reactions last night.

I used to love that show years ago, the one where they broke loads of teapots on a swinging shelves..sorry total brian fog...but anyway, sometimes during the reveal the owners said on screen that they hated what had been done🤣 I just loved the honesty!🤣

Do any of you know if these series shops, guest houses and salons etc have kept the designs?

I wasn't sure I was convinced by all the owners reactions last night.

I used to love that show years ago, the one where they broke loads of teapots on a swinging shelves..sorry total brian fog...but anyway, sometimes during the reveal the owners said on screen that they hated what had been done🤣 I just loved the honesty!🤣
Changing Rooms 😂
Yes that was hilarious sometimes.
The woman who burst into tears and was furious at one of Laurence LB's designs. From memory he had done a black and white chequer board floor with red and black walls and curtains. It was hideous and cheap looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing with Monica is the kast few weeks she has been on an upward trend, getting better as others have fallen off. I'm not sure she is consistent and in control enough to win, but she has definitely improved as weeks have gone on.

Thing with Monica is the kast few weeks she has been on an upward trend, getting better as others have fallen off. I'm not sure she is consistent and in control enough to win, but she has definitely improved as weeks have gone on.
Well kinda … if you forgive the fact she just side eyed and shrugged at the ‘outside Space’ last week and ignored it completely the week before.

Reactions: 4
Monica is flaky. I would not commission her, she would crumble. I guess if you do engage her you know her aesthetic and what you are going to get. She seems to have a bit of money judging by her house. She lives in Paignton in Devon with her British boyfriend.
---
They seemed to have embraced Jack’s design

---
5EFBC0BD-662F-43FD-BC26-46E5A189A604.jpeg
Jack can bite back
---
This seems to be the only photo of Monica’s hairdressers. They have kept the wall at least.
D7DD25BF-58A1-4B97-B157-31AC811C5900.jpeg

---
Interview with Tom

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Changing Rooms 😂
Yes that was hilarious sometimes.
The woman who burst into tears and was furious at one of Laurence LB's designs. From memory he had done a black and white chequer board floor with red and black walls and curtains. It was hideous and cheap looking.
Changing Rooms!! Of course, thank you for that😂

Reactions: 1
Monica is flaky. I would not commission her, she would crumble. I guess if you do engage her you know her aesthetic and what you are going to get. She seems to have a bit of money judging by her house. She lives in Paignton in Devon with her British boyfriend.
---
They seemed to have embraced Jack’s design

---
View attachment 2111713Jack can bite back
---
This seems to be the only photo of Monica’s hairdressers. They have kept the wall at least.
View attachment 2111715
---
Interview with Tom
I hated those fringed lampshades in Monica's salon. I was so surprised Michelle and Mary Portas liked them.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shocked Monica is in the final!

Can they increase the budget next year and give them 3 days instead of 2!? A lot of the designs looked so cheap and rushed this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan of the painted mural walls that Jack does. They’re really watery. I just associate murals with kids soft play areas!
Also if I asked for Scandi (which personally I really like) I’d be annoyed by the Japan theme overriding that.

I liked Tom’s designs most weeks, but I wasn’t keen on his space this time. He also seemed quite sad and that he was putting on a brave face through a lot of this series.

I didn’t mind Monica’s design but I also don’t like the fake plants thing, I think it’s a fad that’s done now. Her designs are quite samey I think, and you can’t just design what you like all the time.

Reactions: 10
Also if I asked for Scandi (which personally I really like) I’d be annoyed by the Japan theme overriding that.
The judges didn’t mention that he went off brief nor did Alan when talking to Michelle and Mary at the end!
---
McQueens went up for sale last year but the photos all were from before the make over and they are still posting on instagram so I guess they took it off the market?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.