Instyle_Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Helen, but she does need to check her privilege sometimes. I get they worked hard and sold a business but she could do with remembering not all her followers can afford private healthcare.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Helen, but she does need to check her privilege sometimes. I get they worked hard and sold a business but she could do with remembering not all her followers can afford private healthcare.
Or designer items all the time - how many ads can one instahun get in her stories?!

Reactions: 1
Back to moaning and acting in a very superior, lecturing manner on stories, GP bashing about HRT. She knows so much having used Dr Google, paid a private gynaecologist and chatted to an influencer “menopause expert” 🙄
then tells her followers to follow and watch the good female doctors on social media and includes a link to the influencer non-doc too 🤦‍♀️

She really feels as though she has outsmarted the GP doesn't she? Maybe their manner reflected yours Helen?

My god that woman needs a hobby that's not thinking, looking at or talking about herself!!
Helen you are an expert on NOTHING!!!

Reactions: 6