Instawanker of the week

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clear winner of Instawanker of the week this week is.....

Clemmie Telford 😂👏🍾

A worthy winner, and no doubt won't be the last time she's nominated

Feel free to carry on nominating...
I vote for Clemmie because I had a dream about posh fruit.

In the dream I went to a party and said 'Oh they must be rich as they have a chocolate fountain, mangos and kiwis'

I've never thought of fruit as high end before.. My mum was a single parent and managed her money very well so we were able to eat kiwis as children. I'll call her later and thank her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I vote for Clemmie because I had a dream about posh fruit.

In the dream I went to a party and said 'Oh they must be rich as they have a chocolate fountain, mangos and kiwis'

I've never thought of fruit as high end before.. My mum was a single parent and managed her money very well so we were able to eat kiwis as children. I'll call her later and thank her.
I'm still having sleepless nights about my son who loves mango daily, and how he will cope at a normal school. Will I have to raise the fees for private school?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also vote Clemmie T for her stupid story about doing work on a bank holiday... shut up love, you're sat doing a few emails. Millions have to work doing far more demanding jobs on holidays. I hate they way they make such a fuss about the most basic stuff.

Reactions: 4
Life od ivy coco. Used to love her no nonsense mum chat. Drunken vids after a night out. Now there is ad after ad after ad. She has her own small shop and knows how important it is to shop small and promote working parents/mums then gets spons of clothes. Seems hypocritical to me. Or if she's not banging on about how tasty her free tuna/hotcrossbuns/easter eggs/ryvitais thisweek its how she's body confident and wants us all to know that a bit if wobble is ok 🙈 bore off

Reactions: 6
Zanna Van Dijk- fitness blogger, preaches about conscious living, veganism and how we should look after planet yet has been on more than 10 long haul flights in last year
Deletes and blocks anyone who dares to question her about her flights
Promotes slow fashion and ethical clothing yet is a global adidas ambassador

Reactions: 2
Life od ivy coco. Used to love her no nonsense mum chat. Drunken vids after a night out. Now there is ad after ad after ad. She has her own small shop and knows how important it is to shop small and promote working parents/mums then gets spons of clothes. Seems hypocritical to me. Or if she's not banging on about how tasty her free tuna/hotcrossbuns/easter eggs/ryvitais thisweek its how she's body confident and wants us all to know that a bit if wobble is ok 🙈 bore off
agreed! she is totally grabby and will flog any old tit.

Reactions: 3
agreed! she is totally grabby and will flog any old tit.
It was the week she posted she got all Ivys clothes from aldi or lidl because theyre a bargain and wash well etc (not and ad) then the following week post an AD for m&s school uniform. 🙈 absolute sell out for a quick buck

It was the week she posted she got all Ivys clothes from aldi or lidl because theyre a bargain and wash well etc (not and ad) then the following week post an AD for m&s school uniform. 🙈 absolute sell out for a quick buck
And now she’s doing riveta after her McDonald’s ad and blasting influencers who promote skinny coffees after she did a skinny shake last year

Emma drew
And ptwm
For not actually giving a tit that their animals are ill.
😤

• Wow
Chessie "I don't care what you think about me" King.
She does care, otherwise she wouldn't be posting these videos.

Why does everyone think she is inspiring and Empowering? She's so showy and fake!

How about Nat in Norfolk? She’s moaning her posts have disappeared!
Now she's the biggest dick in the barrel of dicks.

She makes me cringe to the maximum, not one thing I can tolerate about her. Nothing. Nada.

And ptwm
For not actually giving a tit that their animals are ill

THIS!!! I had to unfollow this morning, always loved her but she seriously shouldn't own animals. "Had to pretend I was worried about the dog but I wasn't, I was just awake all night wondering how much it would cost me"

OH duck OFF

• Haha
This week my nominations are combined, MOD and FOD. Both have been instawankers, him for the over staged crap parenting and MOD for whining over being called out asking on stories for 'advice' freebies

We’re not through the day yet but I’ll throw in Clemmie ‘one day a week’ Hooper for her:

Blagging dressed up as advice fire chat.

Moaning that Insta isn’t fun anymore - well you’re one of the reasons Clem; work on your thinking skills about why that is.

Resentment about being left in charge of your own kids when Simon goes away, you’re on holiday very other month.

🏆 Wanker trophy.

Reactions: 5
Yep, I vote for MOD and her dimwitted post about the changing nature of Insta, where she refused to engage with people who said it was because of all the #ads. Also the bullshit she spouts about treating Insta like a paper.... I think she thinks that makes her sound really clever but it's not an accurate analogy. Unless she loves and fawns over every bleeping article in her Sunday Times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, I vote for MOD and her dimwitted post about the changing nature of Insta, where she refused to engage with people who said it was because of all the #ads. Also the bullshit she spouts about treating Insta like a paper.... I think she thinks that makes her sound really clever but it's not an accurate analogy. Unless she loves and fawns over every bleeping article in her Sunday Times.
Also for stating she's funny doing her cringe French lady when she clearly isn't!

I am shocked she doesn’t have her own thread tbh

And now she’s doing riveta after her McDonald’s ad and blasting influencers who promote skinny coffees after she did a skinny shake last year
EXACTLY. I dm’d her about that and she soon shut up.

It seems we have a late contender for Instawanker of the week this week. Mrs Meldrum, for posting a You Tube vlog including herself and a group of friends away at a spa hotel, all wearing white dressing gowns, and one of the group comments that they look like the KKK. The vlog has since been doctored and music put over the offensive remark to hide it. All negative comments also removed. The Instagram thing comes as the indicent was then referred to on the gram by Candice Brathwaite, and to deflect any further criticism, Instawanker of the week posts a jovial follow friday naming Candice as one of her choices. Low, very low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11