Instawanker of the week

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be Harry pickard I cant stand this BOY.
On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww duck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy
It’s the swearing for the point of swearing! definitely shows his age like his not allowed to swear at home so gets it all out while he can in front of his mates at school to act cool 🤣

He once DM’d me under a False account calling me every name under the sun. Horrible lad
He does come across really nasty! Espically to anyone that has an opinion his another one who sets his “army” on people

Lots and lots of worthy nominees on here who deserve a win in their own right however nominating pink peony home as mine this week after my eyes being opened to her on her thread on here, nicking products and then flogging them to followers and massively over charging for them! 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The clear winner of Instawanker of the week this week is.....

Clemmie Telford 😂👏🍾

A worthy winner, and no doubt won't be the last time she's nominated

Feel free to carry on nominating...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The clear winner of Instawanker of the week this week is.....

Clemmie Telford 😂👏🍾

A worthy winner, and no doubt won't be the last time she's nominated

Feel free to carry on nominating...
Yay! I think we should send here some Aldi wonky veg as a prize.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has to be Harry pickard I cant stand this BOY.
On his stories he said my Gucci is to big now I need a new one. Aww duck off you tit. Must be a hard life living at home with mummy and daddy
I hope people will see him for what he really is-a downright liar! Slimming World shouldn’t want anything to do with him-he makes a mockery of the programme!

It’s the swearing for the point of swearing! definitely shows his age like his not allowed to swear at home so gets it all out while he can in front of his mates at school to act cool 🤣

He does come across really nasty! Espically to anyone that has an opinion his another one who sets his “army” on people

Lots and lots of worthy nominees on here who deserve a win in their own right however nominating pink peony home as mine this week after my eyes being opened to her on her thread on here, nicking products and then flogging them to followers and massively over charging for them! 🤬
Most of these home accounts seem
to buy their products from somewhere like The Range and them sell them at such elevated prices! Westbarn being just one of them! Did you hear she had an awful all inclusive holiday?

Reactions: 1
I hope people will see him for what he really is-a downright liar! Slimming World shouldn’t want anything to do with him-he makes a mockery of the programme!

to buy their products from somewhere like The Range and them sell them at such elevated prices! Westbarn being just one of them! Did you hear she had an awful all inclusive holiday?
I don’t know who westbarn is? Am I missing out? Lol

Isn’t Westbarn sister to StylebyStars (although she might have had name change since). Can’t stand StylebyStars, she’s so bleeping smug. They had a massive falling out a few years ago and one of their husbands (think it was Westbarns) kept leaving comments on the others IG implying stuff.

where did Harry paickard thread go?? he is the most annoying lying twad on instagram he will say anything to get fame and walk over anyone to get there his brown nosing is off the scale

Reactions: 4
Lots of strong contenders this week I agree. My finalists would have to be:

Style_mum for her monotoed voice and constant opening of freebies. She adds no value

luludumas for constantly whinging and making references to ‘be kind’. Just grow up, you sould like a spoilt brat
Yeah, Im a long time follower i cant remember why i followed her but im about to unfollow as she seems to just have zero personality?? she is another one who seems to attach herself to anyone with big numbers.

Lots of strong contenders this week I agree. My finalists would have to be:

Style_mum for her monotoed voice and constant opening of freebies. She adds no value

luludumas for constantly whinging and making references to ‘be kind’. Just grow up, you sould like a spoilt brat
omg yes, Luludumas could be Instawhinger of the week, always moaning no-one is liking her posts 😂

Came on here to say Harry Pickard but can see Clemmie took the title. There’s always next week!

My nomination this week, although it was hard to choose who was the biggest twit.

Mrs Hinch - for visiting Liverpool last weekend on her book tour and then posting a story on the anniversary of Hillsborough, showing her copy of The Sun :poop: newspaper :mad::mad::mad:
You are shitting me????????

• Angry
Reactions: 2
where did Harry paickard thread go?? he is the most annoying lying twad on instagram he will say anything to get fame and walk over anyone to get there his brown nosing is off the scale
I think most people were discussing him under the slimming world youtubers/instagrammers thread?

The way his followers go after people is vile! I saw a screenshot where an older lady had said there was no need for the constant swearing (in a nice way though, she wasn't rude) and they all went off on her, telling her to eff off and other horrible things!

• Angry
I think most people were discussing him under the slimming world youtubers/instagrammers thread?

The way his followers go after people is vile! I saw a screenshot where an older lady had said there was no need for the constant swearing (in a nice way though, she wasn't rude) and they all went off on her, telling her to eff off and other horrible things!
Yes I saw this! I didn’t think her comment was that rude no need to plaster it on there knowing those vile followers of his would get involved he could’ve just ignored her, and he does swear to much for the sake of swearing lol his typing it out so could easily not it’s not like when some swears a lot when talking without realising

It’s Dress Like A Mum for me , just for “hoping to inspire women not to forget themselves” , we’re ok love , don’t need you to remind us.

... and keep her loaded with lots of freebies while not actually engaging with any plebs who aren’t worthy of her.

I would say FoD usually will win this because he just can’t help it.
I had to unfollow her she was so boring I couldn’t even dislike her enough to follow her ironically