Instawanker of the week

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems we have a late contender for Instawanker of the week this week. Mrs Meldrum, for posting a You Tube vlog including herself and a group of friends away at a spa hotel, all wearing white dressing gowns, and one of the group comments that they look like the KKK. The vlog has since been doctored and music put over the offensive remark to hide it. All negative comments also removed. The Instagram thing comes as the indicent was then referred to on the gram by Candice Brathwaite, and to deflect any further criticism, Instawanker of the week posts a jovial follow friday naming Candice as one of her choices. Low, very low.
The witches of instagram strike again

Reactions: 1
I'm torn. I think Clemmie Telford should be nominated every week now for the posh mango. But at the same time FOD for sneering at people who dared to say gusto boxes are crap value for money and now getting free food gifted when they clearly don't need it

Reactions: 7
I'm torn. I think Clemmie Telford should be nominated every week now for the posh mango. But at the same time FOD for sneering at people who dared to say gusto boxes are crap value for money and now getting free food gifted when they clearly don't need it
I also like how when people questioned the amount of plastic the company use he replied that it was one of the reasons he decided to work with them so that he can change things from the inside. He’s a veritable saint. And also how he was going to give an honest review of the product. No, you’re bleeping not. They’re paying you to big them up on social media, so let’s not pretend that we’re going to get anything other than ‘they’re fantastic!’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been called jealous , in the comments on that post of his .

I ignored it but why is that word flung around so readily when you disagree with the greed shown by these people?

Reactions: 5
I’ve been called jealous , in the comments on that post of his
It’s the go to insult. You obviously can’t just think they’re all bellends. You have to be envious of them because why else would you say anything? 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m nominating FOD (now there’s a surprise) for his stupid dad dancing in Lycra and a fur coat. twit.

Reactions: 3
I’m nominating FOD (now there’s a surprise) for his stupid dad dancing in Lycra and a fur coat. twit.
That performance shows his desperation to be noticed and his need to be gushed over for his hilarity and an ‘up yours’ to his detractors (us) .

It takes a massive ego to perform like that and then post it to the masses .

Reactions: 4
RVK Loves for the whole vitamins debacle
Oh, that’s a good one. These people are totally tone deaf. Both her and MOD have posted recently about ‘Instagram negativity’ with neither of them realising that they’re the reason so many people are pissed off with IG these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hinch. For being "ill" in hospital yet still on the stories, so no one forgets her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is it about instagrammers dancing and singing on their stories lately? Sunshine Sam is doing it now. So, so cringy